Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Eskarine's Emporium [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Eskarine [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8101550] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/81016/8101550_350.png[/img] [/url] I have a Berserker to offset some of the price that I can give you; is an estimate of ~30,000 treasure without the Berserker correct?
@Eskarine

8101550_350.png

I have a Berserker to offset some of the price that I can give you; is an estimate of ~30,000 treasure without the Berserker correct?
eiqmtcL.pngnNXqTah.pngVIKjMWi.png
@silentsnowdrop

It's 27k for the dragon and I would take 3k for the accent, so yes, 30k overall.

Cheapest Berserker on AH at the moment is 9k, so if you want to include in payment that would be item + 21k :3
@silentsnowdrop

It's 27k for the dragon and I would take 3k for the accent, so yes, 30k overall.

Cheapest Berserker on AH at the moment is 9k, so if you want to include in payment that would be item + 21k :3
@Eskarine
Okay! Should I go ahead and message you the payment now?
@Eskarine
Okay! Should I go ahead and message you the payment now?
@silentsnowdrop

Sure! I'll add you to the waiting list - not sure if I can finish the picture today, but I'll try.
@silentsnowdrop

Sure! I'll add you to the waiting list - not sure if I can finish the picture today, but I'll try.
@silentsnowdrop Here you go! [size=2](Please save the images to your own hard drive/hosting. If my bandwith goes boom you might want to have your own copy)[/size] [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/c21e6f976ab20567f90c428bcfa6ed71/tumblr_nfu1l5y2Ct1qkjr0yo6_r1_250.png[/img]
@silentsnowdrop

Here you go!
(Please save the images to your own hard drive/hosting. If my bandwith goes boom you might want to have your own copy)

tumblr_nfu1l5y2Ct1qkjr0yo6_r1_250.png
@Eskarine
HE'S SO CUTE! THANK YOU!
@Eskarine
HE'S SO CUTE! THANK YOU!
@silentsnowdrop

He hee, no problem, glad you like it! I noticed you have a lot of Faes in your lair - I am working on making Fae adopts next. Want to be added to the ping list when I'm done with this breed?
@silentsnowdrop

He hee, no problem, glad you like it! I noticed you have a lot of Faes in your lair - I am working on making Fae adopts next. Want to be added to the ping list when I'm done with this breed?
@Eskarine
That would actually be great!
@Eskarine
That would actually be great!
@Eskarine
These are so cute! As soon as I have enough treasure, I'll be back to get my Coatl babies done. But for now, can I be added to the pinglist for Faes, please? :)
@Eskarine
These are so cute! As soon as I have enough treasure, I'll be back to get my Coatl babies done. But for now, can I be added to the pinglist for Faes, please? :)
@SkyLantern

Sure, no problem! I'll probably have them ready around the weekend (I hope).
@SkyLantern

Sure, no problem! I'll probably have them ready around the weekend (I hope).
1 2 3 4 5 6 7