Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Bet's Pixels [OPEN; USD only + apparel]
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@OnABadBet ping me for everything please!
@OnABadBet ping me for everything please!
previously heavenlyEarth
@OnABadBet
Could I be put on your pinglist for when slots open up (for Spirals) and your pinglist for new breeds please? :)
@OnABadBet
Could I be put on your pinglist for when slots open up (for Spirals) and your pinglist for new breeds please? :)
322957f8b9cacc369600ca036b7a74cf85ddf5cf.gif
jonah + he/him + adult
#157379 + archives
@pixelpixies @Drominus no problem!
@pixelpixies @Drominus no problem!
: pixel adopt shop
: she/her | hufflepuff
: infp | neutral good
: gemini | +2 FR time
tumblr_pstfxpp5Tp1ugssd3o4_400.png
@OnABadBet
Can you let me know when you might open to small or simple accents for spirals? I'd love to get one for my boy's gallery but he doesn't look the same without his green belly. ;P
@OnABadBet
Can you let me know when you might open to small or simple accents for spirals? I'd love to get one for my boy's gallery but he doesn't look the same without his green belly. ;P
OOIa5x2.png
@OnABadBet oh these are precious!! Frith needs one! [b]Username/ID:[/b] Bekuno 129633 [b]Dragon (image link):[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28226945] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/282270/28226945_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Genes:[/b] Bar / Peregrine / Glimmer [b]Total:[/b] 75kt I believe?
@OnABadBet oh these are precious!! Frith needs one!

Username/ID: Bekuno 129633
Dragon (image link):

28226945_350.png

Genes: Bar / Peregrine / Glimmer
Total: 75kt I believe?
3fd02646aa3f6db04d36eb0a1e9dd03f2a556031.png35245a3da26aa58014493e26dad7707b9eb43417.pngdd18029f6d9f47907dfd09694a95608b0e2e91f9.png
46d82f0c63d3b63c971b1bd6da653380c59c0d22.pnge0d4d34a1aeb0889910ad9f6a3bae8a652c9f3a6.pnge669256c8c8a9d2679c5f85b8ee6d9bdeff0a06f.png
@Bekuno added to the list! @Cloneclone I am so sorry for the delay; rl has been severely interfering with my art time. Reminder that your total was 71k. I hope he looks okay! And please do let me know if anything needs to be changed~ [img]https://i.imgur.com/byBqp3u.png[/img]
@Bekuno added to the list!

@Cloneclone I am so sorry for the delay; rl has been severely interfering with my art time. Reminder that your total was 71k. I hope he looks okay! And please do let me know if anything needs to be changed~
byBqp3u.png
@onabadbet
Oh, man, please ping me when a Spiral slot opens up, please! They're gorgeous!
@onabadbet
Oh, man, please ping me when a Spiral slot opens up, please! They're gorgeous!
@onabadbet Please add me to the waitlist! And possibly the pinglist for new breeds as well? Thanks so much!
@onabadbet Please add me to the waitlist! And possibly the pinglist for new breeds as well? Thanks so much!
khonsusig_by_themonochromequeen-db8p7zu.png
@illusolite @aspidian added :) I'm closing temporarily due to internet access issues, but I'll definitely give you a ping when I open back up!

@melanko @Northwyrm @AeolusLloigor @kinfeel @cynderplayer @macabre11 @Bekuno
An update for you guys! I share wifi with my neighbors and they couldn't swing their share of the bill this month (and have a baby on the way) so I have no access to internet (and therefore dragon refs, PS, and adopts) on my laptop. For some reason, the boyfriend's macbook will connect to another, weaker network, but neither my laptop nor our phones will. I am horribly sorry for the inconvenience. I've decided to just clear my slots out and start fresh with orders whenever I have proper access to open back up -- please let me know if you would like to be notified when I reopen, and you'll get the first slots, no questions asked! Thank you again for your patience and understanding. :)
@illusolite @aspidian added :) I'm closing temporarily due to internet access issues, but I'll definitely give you a ping when I open back up!

@melanko @Northwyrm @AeolusLloigor @kinfeel @cynderplayer @macabre11 @Bekuno
An update for you guys! I share wifi with my neighbors and they couldn't swing their share of the bill this month (and have a baby on the way) so I have no access to internet (and therefore dragon refs, PS, and adopts) on my laptop. For some reason, the boyfriend's macbook will connect to another, weaker network, but neither my laptop nor our phones will. I am horribly sorry for the inconvenience. I've decided to just clear my slots out and start fresh with orders whenever I have proper access to open back up -- please let me know if you would like to be notified when I reopen, and you'll get the first slots, no questions asked! Thank you again for your patience and understanding. :)
@onabadbet I would like to be notified for when you reopen, I hope you get some internet sorted out and that the new baby neighbor is lovely!
@onabadbet I would like to be notified for when you reopen, I hope you get some internet sorted out and that the new baby neighbor is lovely!
4LqCR65.pngFEu08N6.png
Forums
|
|
|
|
rDDk8Bm.png Bw4cyXn.pngjU7eG38.png 8lxCsmk.png
Lair Pack!
|
|
|
|