Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
@miirshroom I'd like to order! I think the pot configuration B1 would work best for my order: [img]https://i.imgur.com/MDJzcil.png[/img] Though the higher pot may have to be bigger if it is to accommodate more than the bonsai I also can't quite decide what kind of colour I want the pots to be... What would you suggest? I made an estimate for the layout, and will list the components in it [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/018a/f/2018/131/a/c/miirshroom_s_bonsai_pixels_shinto_bonsai_estimate_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcb8oyz.png[/img] Slanting aether cherry bonsai (wind effects to the right) Small/short ground coverage of Sweet- or Jungle grass (mostly/only lower pot) 3 small clean green moss patches, may overhang edges of top pot (Green Algae recolour) Bamboo cluster (may be entirely upright or skewed) Brown wood log Rose/pink quartz substrate Single-tower white stones stacked Pointy glass hybrid fragment with rune print in lightning colour If all of this so far seems doable, could I also commission an added component in the form of the Shinto Shrine gate I drew beside the bonsai mockup? I'll pay treasure, gems, mats, whatever you would like for a custom sprite of about that size (and since it's your art, you could of course add the shrine to your shop) Other note: I realized the lower pot has become awfully crowded. To alleviate that a bit, I guess the stack of white/grey stones can move to sit close to the cherry bonsai? [quote]Check: 1x Aether Cherry 10x Sweet/Jungle grass 10x Green Algae (alt: Wildwoods Green moss) 10X driftwood log 1x Shale Hybrid fragment [b]5kT[/b] + 5x Bamboo cluster for custom bamboo patch [b]2kT[/b] Rose/pink quartz substrate [b]5kT[/b] + 10x Perfect skipping stone (light grey/white alternate?) ??? + ??? for custom red Shinto Shrine gate?[/quote] I understand if this order isn't suitable at this time, i'll rework the plan now or later to better suit your methods, or wait for a spot if you are currently full. ^^
@miirshroom I'd like to order!

I think the pot configuration B1 would work best for my order:
MDJzcil.png
Though the higher pot may have to be bigger if it is to accommodate more than the bonsai

I also can't quite decide what kind of colour I want the pots to be... What would you suggest?

I made an estimate for the layout, and will list the components in it
miirshroom_s_bonsai_pixels_shinto_bonsai_estimate_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcb8oyz.png

Slanting aether cherry bonsai (wind effects to the right)
Small/short ground coverage of Sweet- or Jungle grass (mostly/only lower pot)
3 small clean green moss patches, may overhang edges of top pot (Green Algae recolour)
Bamboo cluster (may be entirely upright or skewed)
Brown wood log
Rose/pink quartz substrate
Single-tower white stones stacked
Pointy glass hybrid fragment with rune print in lightning colour

If all of this so far seems doable, could I also commission an added component in the form of the Shinto Shrine gate I drew beside the bonsai mockup? I'll pay treasure, gems, mats, whatever you would like for a custom sprite of about that size (and since it's your art, you could of course add the shrine to your shop)

Other note:
I realized the lower pot has become awfully crowded. To alleviate that a bit, I guess the stack of white/grey stones can move to sit close to the cherry bonsai?

Quote:
Check:
1x Aether Cherry
10x Sweet/Jungle grass
10x Green Algae (alt: Wildwoods Green moss)
10X driftwood log
1x Shale Hybrid fragment

5kT + 5x Bamboo cluster for custom bamboo patch
2kT Rose/pink quartz substrate
5kT + 10x Perfect skipping stone (light grey/white alternate?)

??? + ??? for custom red Shinto Shrine gate?

I understand if this order isn't suitable at this time, i'll rework the plan now or later to better suit your methods, or wait for a spot if you are currently full. ^^
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
@miirshroom thank you again! It is absolutely amazing, like the others you've made for me (and honestly like all of your bonsais). I love zooming in to 300% and admiring all the details. :'D
(also congrats on the jogging milestone)
@miirshroom thank you again! It is absolutely amazing, like the others you've made for me (and honestly like all of your bonsais). I love zooming in to 300% and admiring all the details. :'D
(also congrats on the jogging milestone)
Dsf90Ws.gif
hello
When pinging,
One O, two S's -
Lock-eh-NOSS-ay

77EXE7O.jpg
Buns for Tuns!
hi there
ZV3u2zJ.gif
@Miirshroom - Hello! [b]Image width:[/b] 200px [b]Specific Item requests:[/b] A3 Pot (if that's allowed - Copper if possible) , Columns (if allowed, between the gaps of the two pots), Ferns [b]Theme Directions:[/b] Hmm just anything that looks like my dragon tbh. Don't really want cactus in there, but here's a basic idea, anything green + orange and maybe other colors but that can be up to you if you'd like. [img]https://i.pinimg.com/736x/13/76/58/137658303442db5da12358718f7fd58b.jpg[/img] [b]Dragon Image:[/b] Not fully gened and doesn't quite have the accent yet, but please go off of this scry if you can! c: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=186620&tab=dragon&did=40455053][img]https://i.imgur.com/PrMf1PB.png[/img][/url][/center]
@Miirshroom - Hello!

Image width: 200px
Specific Item requests: A3 Pot (if that's allowed - Copper if possible) , Columns (if allowed, between the gaps of the two pots), Ferns
Theme Directions: Hmm just anything that looks like my dragon tbh. Don't really want cactus in there, but here's a basic idea, anything green + orange and maybe other colors but that can be up to you if you'd like.
137658303442db5da12358718f7fd58b.jpg

Dragon Image: Not fully gened and doesn't quite have the accent yet, but please go off of this scry if you can! c:
PrMf1PB.png
@miirshroom I hope I'm not annoying you by ordering so often! [b]Image width:[/b] 200 px [b]Specific Item requests:[/b] A charged duneberry (slanting); a red clay fertility idol; maybe a second tree with autumn foliage, I don't know? I really want to leave this in your hands in case my ideas of what colors would complement each other are way off. [b]Theme Directions:[/b] Just something based on this (very blue/orange) dragon, the very first hatched in my lair ages ago - she finally found a keeper of a mate and a good primary gene and I wanted to celebrate. [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12266556] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/122666/12266556_350.png[/img] [/url] 80k treasure + Charged Duneberry [b]Image width:[/b] 100 px [b]Specific Item requests:[/b] N/A [b]Theme Directions:[/b] The dragon in question is one of my Coli team that's basically been LIVING in Blooming Grove because I cannot get an Alstroemeria Fox to save my life. It helps that she basically looks just like it. [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11923489] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/119235/11923489_350.png[/img] [/url] So I believe that's 80k treasure + 1 charged duneberry for the first, and 80k treasure for the second, for 160k + the duneberry total? That's what I'm sending, let me know if I have it wrong!
@miirshroom

I hope I'm not annoying you by ordering so often!

Image width: 200 px
Specific Item requests: A charged duneberry (slanting); a red clay fertility idol; maybe a second tree with autumn foliage, I don't know? I really want to leave this in your hands in case my ideas of what colors would complement each other are way off.
Theme Directions: Just something based on this (very blue/orange) dragon, the very first hatched in my lair ages ago - she finally found a keeper of a mate and a good primary gene and I wanted to celebrate.
Dragon Image:

12266556_350.png

80k treasure + Charged Duneberry

Image width: 100 px
Specific Item requests: N/A
Theme Directions: The dragon in question is one of my Coli team that's basically been LIVING in Blooming Grove because I cannot get an Alstroemeria Fox to save my life. It helps that she basically looks just like it.
Dragon Image:

11923489_350.png

So I believe that's 80k treasure + 1 charged duneberry for the first, and 80k treasure for the second, for 160k + the duneberry total? That's what I'm sending, let me know if I have it wrong!
1G4yrFp.pnguxXcA10.gif
@miirshroom I'd love to order an artist's choice bonsai! ^^ [b]Image width:[/b] 200px [b]Specific Item requests:[/b] I'd like the planters to be pots, if possible. Maybe in the A2 or A3 style? But any is good! And non-cobra snakes would be a good addition. :) [b]Theme Directions:[/b] Regal, warm colors, maybe somewhat desert-themed? He's a serthis/naga prince of a desert kingdom. [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41474018] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/414741/41474018_350.png[/img] [/url]
@miirshroom

I'd love to order an artist's choice bonsai! ^^

Image width: 200px
Specific Item requests: I'd like the planters to be pots, if possible. Maybe in the A2 or A3 style? But any is good! And non-cobra snakes would be a good addition. :)
Theme Directions: Regal, warm colors, maybe somewhat desert-themed? He's a serthis/naga prince of a desert kingdom.
Dragon Image:

41474018_350.png
unNATURAL HatcheryjdSASTn.pngNest NetworkAdopt ShopQuest trackerSuper Snazzy GraphicsWishlistEarth Dom shophe/they, aroace, FR time +2DOPFwSi.png
lG9UFR1.png
@miirshroom
Your pixel art is absolutely gorgeous! I'm not totally sure when I should submit payment, but I can send it immediately if required ^u^

Artist's Choice!
Image width: 150 px
Theme Directions: The general vibe I wanna go for is "Plague-themed ancient ruins". Other then that, I'm open to however you want to interpret that :D
Dragon Image: N/A
@miirshroom
Your pixel art is absolutely gorgeous! I'm not totally sure when I should submit payment, but I can send it immediately if required ^u^

Artist's Choice!
Image width: 150 px
Theme Directions: The general vibe I wanna go for is "Plague-themed ancient ruins". Other then that, I'm open to however you want to interpret that :D
Dragon Image: N/A
1605_150px_terrellini_by_miirshroom-dcgb7jd.png ============================================
the air is clear, it's been raining
salvation is here
@miirshroom Hiya! I would love to make an Artist's Choice order. However, since I have a special request of a type of item not to use (which I've included in my specific item requests), I'd be willing to pay extra for the trouble if you think it'll be an issue. (I don't quite have enough specifics in mind to do a custom order.) Please let me know and I can send the appropriate payment, thanks so much!

Image width: 250px

Specific Item requests: Bamboo (the decoration(s) or the tree(s), whichever fits better).

I saw that I can request up to 5 specific items for this size, but aside from the bamboo, I'll leave the others up to you. However, I do have specific request of items to not use, if possible!

Please avoid the specific FR flight-symbol runestones if possible. Anything else is totally cool, including the hybrid fragments or any decorations that have a flight aesthetic / belong to any flight region etc.; I just prefer not to have the specific flight symbols themselves, as I am a flight wanderer. Thank you!

Theme Directions: A scene that speaks of tranquility and the love of tofu and tea. :)

It'll be used as a standalone piece, so please feel free to choose any color scheme / anything that suits your fancy. Please let me know if this theme is too vague.

Dragon Image: None

I'm sorry for adding any complication. Your work is so pretty and I love this concept. Thanks so much!
@miirshroom Hiya! I would love to make an Artist's Choice order. However, since I have a special request of a type of item not to use (which I've included in my specific item requests), I'd be willing to pay extra for the trouble if you think it'll be an issue. (I don't quite have enough specifics in mind to do a custom order.) Please let me know and I can send the appropriate payment, thanks so much!

Image width: 250px

Specific Item requests: Bamboo (the decoration(s) or the tree(s), whichever fits better).

I saw that I can request up to 5 specific items for this size, but aside from the bamboo, I'll leave the others up to you. However, I do have specific request of items to not use, if possible!

Please avoid the specific FR flight-symbol runestones if possible. Anything else is totally cool, including the hybrid fragments or any decorations that have a flight aesthetic / belong to any flight region etc.; I just prefer not to have the specific flight symbols themselves, as I am a flight wanderer. Thank you!

Theme Directions: A scene that speaks of tranquility and the love of tofu and tea. :)

It'll be used as a standalone piece, so please feel free to choose any color scheme / anything that suits your fancy. Please let me know if this theme is too vague.

Dragon Image: None

I'm sorry for adding any complication. Your work is so pretty and I love this concept. Thanks so much!
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@miirshroom I would like to order this [b]Image width:[/b] 100px [b]Specific Item requests:[/b] Clay Fertility Statue & Sunspot Sparrow [b]Theme Directions:[/b] I would love it if you could be sure to incorporate the daisies from Yellow's flower crown, also I would like the clay fertility statue outside of the planter. I don't know if I am aloud to ask if I can have ferns or not, but I am willing to add ferns to my payment in order to have them included. [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41407511] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/414076/41407511_350.png[/img] [/url] Thanks so much for this opportunity!
@miirshroom I would like to order this
Image width: 100px
Specific Item requests: Clay Fertility Statue & Sunspot Sparrow
Theme Directions: I would love it if you could be sure to incorporate the daisies from Yellow's flower crown, also I would like the clay fertility statue outside of the planter. I don't know if I am aloud to ask if I can have ferns or not, but I am willing to add ferns to my payment in order to have them included.
Dragon Image:
41407511_350.png

Thanks so much for this opportunity!
1610_100px_plantaera_by_miirshroom-dcgsi8m.png
@miirshroom

Heya hun! I changed my username from EvilSplitPersona to Aerii. Could you update your pinglist? ^^ I'd love to still get open slot and update pings. Thank you!
@miirshroom

Heya hun! I changed my username from EvilSplitPersona to Aerii. Could you update your pinglist? ^^ I'd love to still get open slot and update pings. Thank you!
ccD1o9u.gif @Aerii || FRT+3
She/They

Arcane Dom Lead!

I9WcJF5.gif Pyro-Bonsai-for-Aerii2.gif m21_l9_s7_m9_m9_book.png32rL8tS.png
@miirshroom May I be added to all 3 pinglists please? Thank you!
@miirshroom May I be added to all 3 pinglists please? Thank you!
LddyQeY.png
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png 2nNPLga.giftumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png