Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
@miirshroom
I'd like to order a Winter Bonsai starter please, payment is on it's way!
@miirshroom
I'd like to order a Winter Bonsai starter please, payment is on it's way!
aiOZGas.png
I'm 3 hours ahead of FR time.(EST)
shadow_them.gif
vbbaTA.png
Username: AmeEgaree
User ID: #39861
Plant/Creature to be Funded: Mushroom (99x Ancient mushroom )

@miirshroom
I'd also like to grab one of the winter starters
Username: AmeEgaree
User ID: #39861
Plant/Creature to be Funded: Mushroom (99x Ancient mushroom )

@miirshroom
I'd also like to grab one of the winter starters
8JKEk7n.pngfkbAh9Q.pnghLjoHTT.png2newj5x.pngpXT2hkW.pngOVKdziX.pngjvQsx1n.pnguTchD0h.pngyTHu3zV.pngjVzvVIB.pngS1me8yQ.pngBP7yWR4.pngpansexual.gif48705886_4CDSWv8t8ldLGpD.png
Username: beckyh2112
User ID: # 98082
Bonsai to be Funded: False Potash Peach (Mini Potash Peach x99)
Plant/Creature to be Funded: White Lace Honeybee (White Lace Honeybee x99t)

Any chance we'll get buttrocks and leafbugs as funding options? *shifty look*
Username: beckyh2112
User ID: # 98082
Bonsai to be Funded: False Potash Peach (Mini Potash Peach x99)
Plant/Creature to be Funded: White Lace Honeybee (White Lace Honeybee x99t)

Any chance we'll get buttrocks and leafbugs as funding options? *shifty look*
nWiQNX9.png
fzM10XR.png
J7D1quC.png
WvEXipG.png
Username: gymnopaedy
User ID: #58005
Creature to be Funded: Bobwhite Quail (x99 Bobwhite Quails)
Username: gymnopaedy
User ID: #58005
Creature to be Funded: Bobwhite Quail (x99 Bobwhite Quails)
nC079FU.gif
FObX7rS.png
TO5f5vS.png
QUIpVFE.png
Al1BEGR.png
b1d9d7038ed5f6df160810683bbdaaad19236e65.png
@miirshroom

I'd like to place an order for two bonsai planters, if that's okay? =uwu=

Bonsai: Swamp Chestnut Oak
Planter: Medium Black, Basic (?) Substrate
Plants: Desert Scrub Grass x 2
Creatures: Common Sparrow

Bonsai: Western Hemlock x 2
Planter: Large Tan, Calcined Clay Substrate
Plants: Jungle Grass x 3, Dayglo Thresh
Creatures: None

Using up one of my Dayglo copies, and I got a special request: can the grass in both planters be the short version? If not, that's okay. =uwu=
@miirshroom

I'd like to place an order for two bonsai planters, if that's okay? =uwu=

Bonsai: Swamp Chestnut Oak
Planter: Medium Black, Basic (?) Substrate
Plants: Desert Scrub Grass x 2
Creatures: Common Sparrow

Bonsai: Western Hemlock x 2
Planter: Large Tan, Calcined Clay Substrate
Plants: Jungle Grass x 3, Dayglo Thresh
Creatures: None

Using up one of my Dayglo copies, and I got a special request: can the grass in both planters be the short version? If not, that's okay. =uwu=
skaijutumblricon_zpsa8181a03.pngskyashopicon_zps0bdca4a0.pngtumblr_nfvdkaXvbX1u3wsjco7_r1_100.png
Today has been a tiring day, but tomorrow afternoon I should be able to put together Starter Bonsai and raffle lists for the funding slots.

@SandScales Please let me know which of the 4 seasons you'd like your Bonsai trees to be taken from. Everything seems to be in order, other than that!
Today has been a tiring day, but tomorrow afternoon I should be able to put together Starter Bonsai and raffle lists for the funding slots.

@SandScales Please let me know which of the 4 seasons you'd like your Bonsai trees to be taken from. Everything seems to be in order, other than that!
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom

Winter for both planters, please! =^w^= Thankyou so much! :D
@miirshroom

Winter for both planters, please! =^w^= Thankyou so much! :D
skaijutumblricon_zpsa8181a03.pngskyashopicon_zps0bdca4a0.pngtumblr_nfvdkaXvbX1u3wsjco7_r1_100.png
[center]@Nightmare222 [i]A Dusk Orpington has crowded into the tiny planter for your Western Hemlock Bonsai and refuses to come down.[/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%201-100/58.str.Nightmare222_zpsglyanwjd.png[/img] @AmeEgaree [i]Care must be taken to ensure that Bonsai are not exposed to much dry heat during the Winter season so that they do not wither and die.[/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%201-100/59.str.AmeEgaree_zpstim7tncz.png[/img] @SandScales [i]A common sparrow enjoys a vantage point near the top of this hibernating Oak Bonsai.[/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%201-100/60.2xSandScales_zps1lecfg9i.png[/img] [i]A calcined clay substrate can hold large amounts of water in reservoir, so that there's less risk of a water scarcity for this pair of drought-prone Western Hemlock Bonsai.[/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%201-100/61.5xSandScales_zpsrsktikss.png[/img] [/center]
@Nightmare222
A Dusk Orpington has crowded into the tiny planter for your Western Hemlock Bonsai and refuses to come down.

58.str.Nightmare222_zpsglyanwjd.png

@AmeEgaree
Care must be taken to ensure that Bonsai are not exposed to much dry heat during the Winter season so that they do not wither and die.

59.str.AmeEgaree_zpstim7tncz.png

@SandScales
A common sparrow enjoys a vantage point near the top of this hibernating Oak Bonsai.

60.2xSandScales_zps1lecfg9i.png

A calcined clay substrate can hold large amounts of water in reservoir, so that there's less risk of a water scarcity for this pair of drought-prone Western Hemlock Bonsai.

61.5xSandScales_zpsrsktikss.png
@miirshroom
Ahh, thank you!
I hate to be a bother, but could you also add me to the general and special events ping list please?
@miirshroom
Ahh, thank you!
I hate to be a bother, but could you also add me to the general and special events ping list please?
aiOZGas.png
I'm 3 hours ahead of FR time.(EST)
shadow_them.gif
vbbaTA.png
@Nightmare222 Sure thing!

Also, the Night of Nocturne items (Leaf bug, Rock plants, and Chameleons) probably will be a thing offered next year at a fixed price (10xitems or so) rather than being tied to the funding scheme. There are lots of other plant and creature items that I'd like to prioritize completing between now and then!
@Nightmare222 Sure thing!

Also, the Night of Nocturne items (Leaf bug, Rock plants, and Chameleons) probably will be a thing offered next year at a fixed price (10xitems or so) rather than being tied to the funding scheme. There are lots of other plant and creature items that I'd like to prioritize completing between now and then!