Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 188 189 190 191 192 ... 493 494
@miirshroom The new items are lovely, especially the roses! I might have to order a new bonsai soon :3
@miirshroom The new items are lovely, especially the roses! I might have to order a new bonsai soon :3
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
Usually online between 22:00 and 6:00 server time!
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
@miirshroom
Oh. Oh, WOW. I didn´t think it possible, but you really are getting even better each step of the way. Now... let´s see if I can make something to do these new additions justice, shall we? (Not so confident about that, but oh, well.)

Bonsai (season): N/A
Planter Type (&Configuration): basic ceramic 300px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: planter tan + obsidian substrate
Plants: 4*redblood sapper
Creatures: N/A
Decorations: 2*obsidian hybrid fragment, deadwood oak, brown stone pile w. plague rune on top, brown balanced stones(multi legged)
Placement Directions: If possible, I´d like to have one large plague obsidian fragment and two small, plague and fire. And a mix of the sapper blooms across all stages? Other than that, I leave everything in your capable hands. ^.^

Thank you!
@miirshroom
Oh. Oh, WOW. I didn´t think it possible, but you really are getting even better each step of the way. Now... let´s see if I can make something to do these new additions justice, shall we? (Not so confident about that, but oh, well.)

Bonsai (season): N/A
Planter Type (&Configuration): basic ceramic 300px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: planter tan + obsidian substrate
Plants: 4*redblood sapper
Creatures: N/A
Decorations: 2*obsidian hybrid fragment, deadwood oak, brown stone pile w. plague rune on top, brown balanced stones(multi legged)
Placement Directions: If possible, I´d like to have one large plague obsidian fragment and two small, plague and fire. And a mix of the sapper blooms across all stages? Other than that, I leave everything in your capable hands. ^.^

Thank you!
@miirshroom Haha! Oh gods, just when I was trying to save up again ;D

Gotta say, I love the one you made me already, you do amazing work!
@miirshroom Haha! Oh gods, just when I was trying to save up again ;D

Gotta say, I love the one you made me already, you do amazing work!
S1Fc8p8.png
ahhh this is my first time seeing this thread and i think these are absolutely gorgeous? ahhh i really want one time to spend the next five hours thinking about what i want ;A;
ahhh this is my first time seeing this thread and i think these are absolutely gorgeous? ahhh i really want one time to spend the next five hours thinking about what i want ;A;
xxnekki_by_freakkatt-d9uvs1z.png
@miirshroom
we can get more than one order at a time right? i'd like to order three, one of me and one for two friends!

Bonsai (season): Japanese Maple (Autumn)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Basic ceramic, 150px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Red Planter, Obsidian Substrate
Plants: Hallowed Ivy, Star moss
Creatures: Flecked Bushrunner, Black Capped Chickadee
Decorations: Smokey Quartz
Placement Directions: I would like the Bonsai Tree on the left side of the planter, with the Ivy hanging over the right side of the pot, the chickadee resting in the leaves with the Quail sitting on the ground next to the tree. And if possible I'd like the Smoky Quartz sticking out from the right side, partially behind the pot.

payment:
5k treasure
10 Chickadee
10 Flecked Bushrunner
15 Maple seed
05 Jasper
10 Smoky Quartz
10 Hallowed Ivy
20 Star Moss
10 Obsidian
---
Bonsai (season): paper birch (starwood night), 1 bamboo (winter), 1 honeycrisp apple tree (spring)
Planter Type (&Configuration): 200px ceramic planter & #17 pot configuration (up to 400px wide together?)
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: black ceramic, basic parched pots
Plants: 1 starmoss, 1 green algae, 2 glow mushrooms, 1 bluelipped thresh, 1 dwarf mushrooms, 1 madame snapdragons
Creatures: 1 crow, 1 squall seeker, 1 duskrat, 1 cave gecko, 1 meal moths
Decorations: 1 shadow rune stone, 1 obsidian hybrid fragment, 1 large skull, 3 small skuls, gray balance stones (single tower)
Placement Directions: completely artist choice! have fun C:

payment:
15k treasure
10x depleted sacridite
10x parched clay jar
10xbirch logs
15x bamboo shoots
10x honeycrisp apples
10x starmoss
10x green algae
20x glow mushrooms
10x bluelipped thresh
10x dwarf mushroom
10x madame snapdragon
10x crow
15x squall seeker
10x cave gecko
10x duskrat
10x meal moths
1x shadow runestone
1 x obsidian hybrid fragment
20x sparrow skulls
10x perfect skipping stones (single tower)
---

Bonsai (season): 2 bamboo, one spring one summer, 1 shimpaku juniper spring and 1 trident maple summer
Planter Type (&Configuration): pots, double 16 configuration
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: green & platinum planter / standard substrate
Plants: x3 jungle grass and x2 dustbowl ivy,
Creatures: x3 zephyr sparrow, x2 ruby throated hummingbird, x1 wildwood owlet, x1 emerald ratsnake, x1 white cabbage butterfly
Decorations: wind runestone and shale hybrid
Placement Directions: planters mixed evenly between the two colors, otherwise artist choice of evenly spacing everything out between the planters. the theme is for wind flight!

payment:
10k treasure
2xGreen Sludge + 5xRich Nickel Ore / 1xPlatinum Ore + 1xGrey Slime
15x maple seed
15x redwood kindling
30x bamboo shoot
30x jungle grass
20x dustbowl ivy
30x zephyr sparrow
10x ruby throat hummingbird
10x wildwood owlet
10x emerald ratsnake
10x white cabbage butterfly
1x wind runestone
1x shale hybrid fragment

--

i think that is all! correct me if i am wrong or if anything doesnt look okay? i hope so im super excited for these, they're so gorgeous! ;3;
@miirshroom
we can get more than one order at a time right? i'd like to order three, one of me and one for two friends!

Bonsai (season): Japanese Maple (Autumn)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Basic ceramic, 150px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Red Planter, Obsidian Substrate
Plants: Hallowed Ivy, Star moss
Creatures: Flecked Bushrunner, Black Capped Chickadee
Decorations: Smokey Quartz
Placement Directions: I would like the Bonsai Tree on the left side of the planter, with the Ivy hanging over the right side of the pot, the chickadee resting in the leaves with the Quail sitting on the ground next to the tree. And if possible I'd like the Smoky Quartz sticking out from the right side, partially behind the pot.

payment:
5k treasure
10 Chickadee
10 Flecked Bushrunner
15 Maple seed
05 Jasper
10 Smoky Quartz
10 Hallowed Ivy
20 Star Moss
10 Obsidian
---
Bonsai (season): paper birch (starwood night), 1 bamboo (winter), 1 honeycrisp apple tree (spring)
Planter Type (&Configuration): 200px ceramic planter & #17 pot configuration (up to 400px wide together?)
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: black ceramic, basic parched pots
Plants: 1 starmoss, 1 green algae, 2 glow mushrooms, 1 bluelipped thresh, 1 dwarf mushrooms, 1 madame snapdragons
Creatures: 1 crow, 1 squall seeker, 1 duskrat, 1 cave gecko, 1 meal moths
Decorations: 1 shadow rune stone, 1 obsidian hybrid fragment, 1 large skull, 3 small skuls, gray balance stones (single tower)
Placement Directions: completely artist choice! have fun C:

payment:
15k treasure
10x depleted sacridite
10x parched clay jar
10xbirch logs
15x bamboo shoots
10x honeycrisp apples
10x starmoss
10x green algae
20x glow mushrooms
10x bluelipped thresh
10x dwarf mushroom
10x madame snapdragon
10x crow
15x squall seeker
10x cave gecko
10x duskrat
10x meal moths
1x shadow runestone
1 x obsidian hybrid fragment
20x sparrow skulls
10x perfect skipping stones (single tower)
---

Bonsai (season): 2 bamboo, one spring one summer, 1 shimpaku juniper spring and 1 trident maple summer
Planter Type (&Configuration): pots, double 16 configuration
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: green & platinum planter / standard substrate
Plants: x3 jungle grass and x2 dustbowl ivy,
Creatures: x3 zephyr sparrow, x2 ruby throated hummingbird, x1 wildwood owlet, x1 emerald ratsnake, x1 white cabbage butterfly
Decorations: wind runestone and shale hybrid
Placement Directions: planters mixed evenly between the two colors, otherwise artist choice of evenly spacing everything out between the planters. the theme is for wind flight!

payment:
10k treasure
2xGreen Sludge + 5xRich Nickel Ore / 1xPlatinum Ore + 1xGrey Slime
15x maple seed
15x redwood kindling
30x bamboo shoot
30x jungle grass
20x dustbowl ivy
30x zephyr sparrow
10x ruby throat hummingbird
10x wildwood owlet
10x emerald ratsnake
10x white cabbage butterfly
1x wind runestone
1x shale hybrid fragment

--

i think that is all! correct me if i am wrong or if anything doesnt look okay? i hope so im super excited for these, they're so gorgeous! ;3;
xxnekki_by_freakkatt-d9uvs1z.png
@miirshroom
These are so pretty!! I have to order omg

Bonsai (season): Miniature Potash Peach (Spring)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Basic Grey Ceramic, 200px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Basic substrate
Plants: Desert Scrub, Hallowed Ivy, Bloody Snapdragon
Creatures: Blue-throated Hummingbird, White Cabbage Butterfly
Decorations: Rose Quartz Crystal
Placement Directions: I would prefer the bonsai to be on the left. The hummingbird flying, and if possible the butterfly resting would be great.

Payment would then be (please correct me if i messed up)

150px wide = 5k
Basic Grey Planter: N/A
Trees:
  • -Miniature Potash Peach (Spring): 15x Miniature Potash Peach
Plants and Creatures:
  • -Desert Scrub x10
  • -Ivy #1: 10x Hallowed Ivy
  • -Snapdragon: 10x Bloody Snapdragon
  • -Blue-throated hummingbird: 10x
  • -Butterfly: 10x White Cabbage Butterfly
Decorations:
  • -Quartz: 10x rose quartz

Thank you!
@miirshroom
These are so pretty!! I have to order omg

Bonsai (season): Miniature Potash Peach (Spring)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Basic Grey Ceramic, 200px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Basic substrate
Plants: Desert Scrub, Hallowed Ivy, Bloody Snapdragon
Creatures: Blue-throated Hummingbird, White Cabbage Butterfly
Decorations: Rose Quartz Crystal
Placement Directions: I would prefer the bonsai to be on the left. The hummingbird flying, and if possible the butterfly resting would be great.

Payment would then be (please correct me if i messed up)

150px wide = 5k
Basic Grey Planter: N/A
Trees:
  • -Miniature Potash Peach (Spring): 15x Miniature Potash Peach
Plants and Creatures:
  • -Desert Scrub x10
  • -Ivy #1: 10x Hallowed Ivy
  • -Snapdragon: 10x Bloody Snapdragon
  • -Blue-throated hummingbird: 10x
  • -Butterfly: 10x White Cabbage Butterfly
Decorations:
  • -Quartz: 10x rose quartz

Thank you!
r5ndlRe.png
@miirshroom omg i love your bonsais so much /w\ they're hella pretty I can't wait to collect enough stuff to order another one! Thanks so much for your hard work!
@miirshroom omg i love your bonsais so much /w\ they're hella pretty I can't wait to collect enough stuff to order another one! Thanks so much for your hard work!
I. Funding Slots

March 14-17 Funding

I've made a form for funding of new items.

Part 1: Artist's Choice
I'm probably going to choose one Artist's Choice Insect/Creature from the responses submitted in the next 20-24 hours. If you want to split up your responses to enter for an Insect and/or Creature now, and then submit a second form later for Plants/Bonsais/Other then that's fine and acceptable.

Part 2: Raffles
Ends March 17th, sometime in the afternoon.

Bonsai: 1 Slot
Plant: 1 Slot
Insect/Creature: 1-2 Slots

@Abyssaurus @AmeEgaree @Apothecaria @Azelas @BeingOfNature @Calidragon @Elwine @Faulty @Godspeed @HSoup @Ismaiel @Kelenthe @Kitiara @Kuroida @Lutielle @MasqD @MegaRose @Morigan @NamedDame @Orru @Patches @Pyramidia @Quenya @RayFisch @Renessa47 @SandScales @ShadowWolf @SinomeRae @Starry413 @Timeweaver @Twelvewishes @WhiteSkies @Wildcat @Winged0 @Zeco5000 @Zofficinale @beckyh2112 @dragonwriter315 @dualscepters @gymnopaedy @heavenlyEarth @kjolvor @krissybuttbutt @lome @nijuku @proserpinaseeds @quartzpuppy @sgkat @stormyhearted
II. Streaming

I'm going to be working through the bonsai queue for the next couple hours if anyone's around/awake/interested.

Picarto.tv

Wooo I got 10 done in 2 hours. I feel productive today.

@Juni @Buenolicious @warriorofaces @Emyliine @Warriorcat39 @EldritchVoid @AngryJ @Mycologist @neonpine
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@quartzpuppy @JCStitches @Melodokii Your orders look good if you'd like to send payment!

@xxNekki Yep, the current limit is 3 per person at once. Also, if you let me know who your friends are when you send the payment messages, then I can also ping them at dropoff!

@Morigan Payment received!

@Alcina After reading her bio I'd suggest the following items:

Planter: I recommend starting small, so maybe 150px. Either as a single dish or set of pots.
Bonsai: Winter Japanese Maple, Winter Silver Maple, or Winter White Pine
Plants: either No plants, or a single order of Arctic Moss
Creatures: for symbolism, possibly a) black butterfly (or other black creature if you have a more appropriate one in mind), or b) a mantis and leafhopper
Decorations: Glass hybrid fragment for sure; maybe a stack of grey stones
I. Funding Slots

March 14-17 Funding

I've made a form for funding of new items.

Part 1: Artist's Choice
I'm probably going to choose one Artist's Choice Insect/Creature from the responses submitted in the next 20-24 hours. If you want to split up your responses to enter for an Insect and/or Creature now, and then submit a second form later for Plants/Bonsais/Other then that's fine and acceptable.

Part 2: Raffles
Ends March 17th, sometime in the afternoon.

Bonsai: 1 Slot
Plant: 1 Slot
Insect/Creature: 1-2 Slots

@Abyssaurus @AmeEgaree @Apothecaria @Azelas @BeingOfNature @Calidragon @Elwine @Faulty @Godspeed @HSoup @Ismaiel @Kelenthe @Kitiara @Kuroida @Lutielle @MasqD @MegaRose @Morigan @NamedDame @Orru @Patches @Pyramidia @Quenya @RayFisch @Renessa47 @SandScales @ShadowWolf @SinomeRae @Starry413 @Timeweaver @Twelvewishes @WhiteSkies @Wildcat @Winged0 @Zeco5000 @Zofficinale @beckyh2112 @dragonwriter315 @dualscepters @gymnopaedy @heavenlyEarth @kjolvor @krissybuttbutt @lome @nijuku @proserpinaseeds @quartzpuppy @sgkat @stormyhearted
II. Streaming

I'm going to be working through the bonsai queue for the next couple hours if anyone's around/awake/interested.

Picarto.tv

Wooo I got 10 done in 2 hours. I feel productive today.

@Juni @Buenolicious @warriorofaces @Emyliine @Warriorcat39 @EldritchVoid @AngryJ @Mycologist @neonpine
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@quartzpuppy @JCStitches @Melodokii Your orders look good if you'd like to send payment!

@xxNekki Yep, the current limit is 3 per person at once. Also, if you let me know who your friends are when you send the payment messages, then I can also ping them at dropoff!

@Morigan Payment received!

@Alcina After reading her bio I'd suggest the following items:

Planter: I recommend starting small, so maybe 150px. Either as a single dish or set of pots.
Bonsai: Winter Japanese Maple, Winter Silver Maple, or Winter White Pine
Plants: either No plants, or a single order of Arctic Moss
Creatures: for symbolism, possibly a) black butterfly (or other black creature if you have a more appropriate one in mind), or b) a mantis and leafhopper
Decorations: Glass hybrid fragment for sure; maybe a stack of grey stones
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom

I shall go look at those quick and let you know what ones I will decide for the multiple options! But, I do want to get one!
@miirshroom

I shall go look at those quick and let you know what ones I will decide for the multiple options! But, I do want to get one!
@miirshroom

Okay, so here is what I have based on your decision.

Planter: Yeah, I will go with 150px! I will want to change the base to a white if I can?
Bonsai: Winter Japanese Maple
Plants: I think I will go with the single ordering of Arctic Moss.
Creatures: Black butterfly, and do you think a hedgehog would be good too?
Decorations: Do the Glass Hybrid Fragment, and either one or two, whichever you think looks best. I will do the Stacking Stones and do you think a Fertility Statue?
@miirshroom

Okay, so here is what I have based on your decision.

Planter: Yeah, I will go with 150px! I will want to change the base to a white if I can?
Bonsai: Winter Japanese Maple
Plants: I think I will go with the single ordering of Arctic Moss.
Creatures: Black butterfly, and do you think a hedgehog would be good too?
Decorations: Do the Glass Hybrid Fragment, and either one or two, whichever you think looks best. I will do the Stacking Stones and do you think a Fertility Statue?
1 2 ... 188 189 190 191 192 ... 493 494