Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ??Signature Crests??
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@Soro @Tierce got it, and sending now!
@Soro @Tierce got it, and sending now!
iiJfkW7.pngHYKufkZ.png8H57y7U.png
@Tierce Here you go! [img]http://i.imgur.com/Mvrwq4J.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/E0bDU8l.png[/img] @hologramblue Thank you again for being so generous! I'll be sending you a PM soon.
@Tierce Here you go!
Mvrwq4J.png E0bDU8l.png

@hologramblue Thank you again for being so generous! I'll be sending you a PM soon.
PDzsNHk.pngH17G9Y6.pngbDEq4O0.png
@Soro @hologramblue Thank you both so much!
@Soro @hologramblue Thank you both so much!
28s0dn9.png
@Soro

My god, these!

After the Dom Push I'm totally going to have to get these! O: Going to ping myself and some friends so they can see too!

@Condemned
@Incarnate
@Darkdragonfiend
@Soro

My god, these!

After the Dom Push I'm totally going to have to get these! O: Going to ping myself and some friends so they can see too!

@Condemned
@Incarnate
@Darkdragonfiend
Henlo :D
@Condemned

Hahaha, thank you! For sure, I can't believe the 9th has already come and gone. Five days to go!
@Condemned

Hahaha, thank you! For sure, I can't believe the 9th has already come and gone. Five days to go!
@Soro I actually have a question about these. Is it possible to have skins/accents in there (if not, I totally understand, they can be really crazy and hard to work with)? Because I've got this guy here. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/45472/4547109_350.png[/img] And his skin is kind of crazy, I will admit
@Soro

I actually have a question about these. Is it possible to have skins/accents in there (if not, I totally understand, they can be really crazy and hard to work with)?
Because I've got this guy here.
4547109_350.png
And his skin is kind of crazy, I will admit
dd4c357c-68d4-4116-bccc-e1c20c55aa3c.png
@Incarnate

Gunna say, that's a pretty bamf Snapper.

I'll gunna add a note about it on the first post, skins and accents are totally fine. Since they both replace genes they can be counted the same here. The only thing is it won't have the same grade of realism, like multiple textures and shading. An example is of the
first crest on the second post. The headgear is there, but since it's so small it would lose any fine details I would apply (like fine highlights on your Snapper's accent).

But yeah! Beyond that, anything that goes on your dragon and can be viewable on the crest is fine.
@Incarnate

Gunna say, that's a pretty bamf Snapper.

I'll gunna add a note about it on the first post, skins and accents are totally fine. Since they both replace genes they can be counted the same here. The only thing is it won't have the same grade of realism, like multiple textures and shading. An example is of the
first crest on the second post. The headgear is there, but since it's so small it would lose any fine details I would apply (like fine highlights on your Snapper's accent).

But yeah! Beyond that, anything that goes on your dragon and can be viewable on the crest is fine.
@Soro
I'd definitely like one then.
I'm a little busy with preparations for the Rockbreaker's Ceremony at the moment, but I'd like to order one later if that's okay?
@Soro
I'd definitely like one then.
I'm a little busy with preparations for the Rockbreaker's Ceremony at the moment, but I'd like to order one later if that's okay?
@Incarnate
Hey that's no problem, I know your holiday is comin' up so it's gunna be busy. I'll totally put your name down on the slot list, did you want a ping reminder at any time?
@Incarnate
Hey that's no problem, I know your holiday is comin' up so it's gunna be busy. I'll totally put your name down on the slot list, did you want a ping reminder at any time?
@Soro
That would be nice, yes please^^
And thank you
@Soro
That would be nice, yes please^^
And thank you
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17