Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Drakats,Lil'Dergs,&OtherDergArt alsoQs??
1 2 3 4 5
@EmberKitty
OhMyGoshI'mSoSorry!
I got really caught up in a bunch of things and I didn't work on Treasure this weekend! Good news:I'm almost done :)
Bad news:This week looks like it might be really busy for me :(
@L1BR4
This means for you that I haven't started yours yet :( sorry.

I'll try to finish them in my spare time this week, but I won't promise I'll get far on yours, L1BR4
@EmberKitty
OhMyGoshI'mSoSorry!
I got really caught up in a bunch of things and I didn't work on Treasure this weekend! Good news:I'm almost done :)
Bad news:This week looks like it might be really busy for me :(
@L1BR4
This means for you that I haven't started yours yet :( sorry.

I'll try to finish them in my spare time this week, but I won't promise I'll get far on yours, L1BR4
15101406053_3e4ff4cba1_t.jpg 0fsg6DH.pnghobbessm_by_araktugage-d8twbeb.png22263774956_a355847e11_t.jpgMCXC90a.png
@kangaroorats naw, it's alright! Take your time!
@kangaroorats naw, it's alright! Take your time!
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
If these are open, could you do this guy? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5259861] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/52599/5259861_350.png[/img] [/url] You don't have to add all the apparel, but the hood and cloudy feather wings would be nice ^^
If these are open, could you do this guy?

5259861_350.png

You don't have to add all the apparel, but the hood and cloudy feather wings would be nice ^^
gO58pYL.gif
@ToxicRat
OK
Just send me a picture of him with only the hood and the wings, so I can do a price estimate for either way. Also, you will be third in line, so it might take me a bit to get to you. As I'm just starting, it might also take longer because I still need to convert my pencil sketch to a computer file for imps.
@ToxicRat
OK
Just send me a picture of him with only the hood and the wings, so I can do a price estimate for either way. Also, you will be third in line, so it might take me a bit to get to you. As I'm just starting, it might also take longer because I still need to convert my pencil sketch to a computer file for imps.
15101406053_3e4ff4cba1_t.jpg 0fsg6DH.pnghobbessm_by_araktugage-d8twbeb.png22263774956_a355847e11_t.jpgMCXC90a.png
@EmberKitty @L1BR4 @ToxicRat
I was almost done, then photoshop suddenly changed something, and I can't figure out how to make it work again!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRR Work! Work! Work! Cooperate!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry.
I'll get back to you when I figure out the problem.
I was almost done, then photoshop suddenly changed something, and I can't figure out how to make it work again!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRR Work! Work! Work! Cooperate!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry.
I'll get back to you when I figure out the problem.
Well... I didn't fix it, but I figured out how to work around it (the key was filling my lines with the color I was trying to paint them)

ToxicRat- Hello? Do you still want one? You haven't responded to the price check request, yet, and it has been almost a week. ????
Well... I didn't fix it, but I figured out how to work around it (the key was filling my lines with the color I was trying to paint them)

ToxicRat- Hello? Do you still want one? You haven't responded to the price check request, yet, and it has been almost a week. ????
Oh oops, my bad I never saw the ping D: You can just do him without his apparel if it makes it easier for you
Oh oops, my bad I never saw the ping D: You can just do him without his apparel if it makes it easier for you
gO58pYL.gif
@ToxicRat
Oh, that's alright, then :) If you can, post a pic of your derg with as much apparel as you need on him. Since he's mostly basic, you can get a little more apparel on him for the same price ;)
@ToxicRat
Oh, that's alright, then :) If you can, post a pic of your derg with as much apparel as you need on him. Since he's mostly basic, you can get a little more apparel on him for the same price ;)
Well the owner of him is offline right now, I'm pretty sure :0 I'll let them know and I can get you a pic sometime today hopefully
Well the owner of him is offline right now, I'm pretty sure :0 I'll let them know and I can get you a pic sometime today hopefully
gO58pYL.gif
@EmberKitty
Uh… I can't seem to be able to draw the wing things.
I draw them, and they look good, and then I zoom out and they look wrong, completely out of proportion, and this has been going on for the last few days… I'll keep trying though : /
@EmberKitty
Uh… I can't seem to be able to draw the wing things.
I draw them, and they look good, and then I zoom out and they look wrong, completely out of proportion, and this has been going on for the last few days… I'll keep trying though : /
1 2 3 4 5