Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Closed for now :)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@necrixx I LOVE HE LOOKS SO FABULOUS AND FRIGHTENING
SO BEFITTING OF THE VAMPIRE KING I MEAN FUTURE EMPEROR
can you give me a ping when you re open your slots? I have a mighty need for two more imps do be done :3 one would be with apparel and the other without it
@necrixx I LOVE HE LOOKS SO FABULOUS AND FRIGHTENING
SO BEFITTING OF THE VAMPIRE KING I MEAN FUTURE EMPEROR
can you give me a ping when you re open your slots? I have a mighty need for two more imps do be done :3 one would be with apparel and the other without it
I collect
Honeybee Grey River Jumper Micromoth Battered Book of Fables Olive Sea Snake
@Blackwingedmedic

I can do a non apparel one for you now, otherwise yes ofc i'll ping you :)
@Blackwingedmedic

I can do a non apparel one for you now, otherwise yes ofc i'll ping you :)
@Necrixx She currently is in the process of getting new genes (Bar and Daub to replace of her current Iri/Shim), but I do have a preview of what she'll look like eventually [s]aka probably 2 weeks or so depending on my treasure hoarding skills and how stuff sells in the AH[/s] of her readily available for the art to be based on. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=33&wing=42&style=8&gender=1&ages=1&prig=6&secg=7&tert=2&elem=5&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img][/center]
@Necrixx She currently is in the process of getting new genes (Bar and Daub to replace of her current Iri/Shim), but I do have a preview of what she'll look like eventually aka probably 2 weeks or so depending on my treasure hoarding skills and how stuff sells in the AH of her readily available for the art to be based on.
dragonpic2.php?body=33&wing=42&style=8&gender=1&ages=1&prig=6&secg=7&tert=2&elem=5&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png
I collect
Honeybee Grey River Jumper Micromoth Battered Book of Fables Olive Sea Snake
@Blackwingedmedic

pup_zpsbfd6dda4.png

20k pls :)
@Blackwingedmedic

pup_zpsbfd6dda4.png

20k pls :)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13