Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Hiatus]~Riven's Derg Pixels~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@rivenmist
MmmmGeeeeeeems? ;D
@rivenmist
MmmmGeeeeeeems? ;D
OOIa5x2.png
@platypus

pinging myself for later when I have money to sponsor some stuff :3c
@platypus

pinging myself for later when I have money to sponsor some stuff :3c
KrmR2ZJ.png

platypus
she/her
+2 FR
@platypus My senpai has noticed me i'm going to cry ;;o;;
@platypus My senpai has noticed me i'm going to cry ;;o;;
Pixel Shop--->igby_pc_by_rivenmist-d7xuoq0.pngDragon Dress up Shop --->ceto_mirror_by_rivenmist-d7y40kj.png
@Valishtu geeeeeeeeeeeemsss? :O
@Valishtu geeeeeeeeeeeemsss? :O
Pixel Shop--->igby_pc_by_rivenmist-d7xuoq0.pngDragon Dress up Shop --->ceto_mirror_by_rivenmist-d7y40kj.png
@rivenmist
*wiggles a bag of gems at you.* ;D
@rivenmist
*wiggles a bag of gems at you.* ;D
OOIa5x2.png
@Valishtu how many gems are in the bag tho...? .o.
@Valishtu how many gems are in the bag tho...? .o.
@rivenmist
What might you consider a fair bribe? Idk what to offer exactly. xD
@rivenmist
What might you consider a fair bribe? Idk what to offer exactly. xD
OOIa5x2.png
@Valishtu shurgs idunno man this is the first time someone's offered to bribe me lmao
@Valishtu shurgs idunno man this is the first time someone's offered to bribe me lmao
@rivenmist
Since the belly takes up a decent amount of the sprite, I can add an extra 35g if that sounds ok? :o
@rivenmist
Since the belly takes up a decent amount of the sprite, I can add an extra 35g if that sounds ok? :o
OOIa5x2.png
@Valishtu That sounds pretty good to me. :D I'll try to get your dude done by tomorrow at the very least, since he's got 3 new genes, lol! Rn I am just super bogged down by my day and I've been battling a migraine for a few hours now. Sorry about that. >x<;;

Why did I write shurgs before lmao

@Valishtu That sounds pretty good to me. :D I'll try to get your dude done by tomorrow at the very least, since he's got 3 new genes, lol! Rn I am just super bogged down by my day and I've been battling a migraine for a few hours now. Sorry about that. >x<;;

Why did I write shurgs before lmao

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8