Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | SHOP CLOSED
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 152 153
@Riserae

I'd love to be added to your ping list for new breeds!
@Riserae

I'd love to be added to your ping list for new breeds!
@SoulSorbet
Thank you very much! Okay, for Severa-

30k base
+10k Genes
+8k Highnoon Hank
+8k Steampunk Gloves
+8k Bloodscale Greaves
+4k Red Percher

So 68k for everything, or 136 gems.
@SoulSorbet
Thank you very much! Okay, for Severa-

30k base
+10k Genes
+8k Highnoon Hank
+8k Steampunk Gloves
+8k Bloodscale Greaves
+4k Red Percher

So 68k for everything, or 136 gems.
@burningdarkfire
Will do! And thank you! :)
@burningdarkfire
Will do! And thank you! :)
@Riserae

Can do! ^^ I'd prefer to pay you when the pixel art is done, if that's okay.
@Riserae

Can do! ^^ I'd prefer to pay you when the pixel art is done, if that's okay.
RmHSCAk.png NjbUgLV.png ycEeRDZ.png ONw09wm.pngRmHSCAk.png
@Riserae Hello! I would like to commission two of the female guardian adoptables! Also, is it possible that they might be turned into a couples image? First I have [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=36192&tab=dragon&did=1849851]Queen[/url] (she has Nature eyes, it's a little hard to tell): [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/18499/1849851_350.png[/img] I will sponsor the Brown Felt Cavalier and black linen arm/leg wraps for lady Guardians! Also, depending on the ease of it, is it possible to make the crackle look a little bit more like light in the water? [url=http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-B4ZgB5FhHSo/UKpTrnGjqyI/AAAAAAAAAIM/FuCMVhEftVA/s1600/blue_water_light_by_emerald_stock-d4ztumx.jpeg]Such as this[/url]. If not, no sweat! I'll take the crackle as is in that case :D Then I have [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=36192&did=1851376]Steelweaver[/url]: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/18514/1851376_350.png[/img] Again, I will sponsor the simple gold necklace and river royalist tail rings for female Guardians! Based on my current math, the price should come out at 45k (before apparel) for Queen's genes and 40k for Steelweaver's (also before apparel). After apparel... for that, I'm not sure what the apparels' sizes are! Whatever it is, though, I'll gladly stuff the appropriate dragoncash in an envelope and mail it to you once you've named your price. Thank you very much!
@Riserae

Hello! I would like to commission two of the female guardian adoptables! Also, is it possible that they might be turned into a couples image?

First I have Queen (she has Nature eyes, it's a little hard to tell):

1849851_350.png

I will sponsor the Brown Felt Cavalier and black linen arm/leg wraps for lady Guardians! Also, depending on the ease of it, is it possible to make the crackle look a little bit more like light in the water? Such as this. If not, no sweat! I'll take the crackle as is in that case :D

Then I have Steelweaver:

1851376_350.png

Again, I will sponsor the simple gold necklace and river royalist tail rings for female Guardians!

Based on my current math, the price should come out at 45k (before apparel) for Queen's genes and 40k for Steelweaver's (also before apparel). After apparel... for that, I'm not sure what the apparels' sizes are! Whatever it is, though, I'll gladly stuff the appropriate dragoncash in an envelope and mail it to you once you've named your price.

Thank you very much!
@SoulSorbet Sure thing, I'll contact you when she's finished! @Karifossalur Hi! To answer all of your questions... Yes, they can definitely be made into a couple! Option 1- I could use the male and female couple base and give the male a shave. [img]http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h401/SiberianMirage/Flight%20Rising/GuardianKissShave.gif[/img] Option 2- I can use two female sprites, which would look like this: [img]http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h401/SiberianMirage/Flight%20Rising/GuardianFemaleKiss.gif[/img] What I did here - the one of the right was minorly tweaked to have shorter/crouched legs so it didn't look too mirrored, but also didn't look like they were standing on different ground planes. Option 3- And if you don't like either of those options, we could work on tweaking one of the females in the above image to be more unique. (lowered paw like the male, tail in front of her, male tail position, completely redrawing something, etc). If you'd like to go that route, we can definitely do that, I'd just like some payment for that extra time. :) I can definitely get that water effect going for Queen! I did a water effect for this skin, on the top of her wings: [img]http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h401/SiberianMirage/Flight%20Rising/Leyatres-Apricot.gif[/img] For Queen I'd make it a bit more like a pattern, having a bit more intensity and connection between the ripples, like your picture. Is something like that what you were thinking, but covering more surface like the crackle? And for the prices, yes to the bases and the genes, and for the apparel- Queen: Felt Cavalier: +8k Wing Bangles (Free) Leg Wraps + 4k Arm Wraps +4k Total: 61k for Queen Steelweaver Simple Necklace +2k (Already sponsored ) Simple Bracelets (Free) Wing Bangles (Free) Tail Rings +4k Total: 46k for Steelweaver Final Total: 107k For the couples, option 1 or 2 would be free, Option 3 would be just a little tip added, depending on how complex you want it! Also, everyone who orders couples gets the dragons as separate sprites, but if you want them facing different or certain directions, let me know! ^_^
@SoulSorbet
Sure thing, I'll contact you when she's finished!

@Karifossalur
Hi! To answer all of your questions...
Yes, they can definitely be made into a couple!

Option 1- I could use the male and female couple base and give the male a shave.
GuardianKissShave.gif

Option 2- I can use two female sprites, which would look like this:
GuardianFemaleKiss.gif
What I did here - the one of the right was minorly tweaked to have shorter/crouched legs so it didn't look too mirrored, but also didn't look like they were standing on different ground planes.

Option 3- And if you don't like either of those options, we could work on tweaking one of the females in the above image to be more unique. (lowered paw like the male, tail in front of her, male tail position, completely redrawing something, etc). If you'd like to go that route, we can definitely do that, I'd just like some payment for that extra time. :)

I can definitely get that water effect going for Queen! I did a water effect for this skin, on the top of her wings:
Leyatres-Apricot.gif
For Queen I'd make it a bit more like a pattern, having a bit more intensity and connection between the ripples, like your picture. Is something like that what you were thinking, but covering more surface like the crackle?

And for the prices, yes to the bases and the genes, and for the apparel-

Queen:
Felt Cavalier: +8k
Wing Bangles (Free)
Leg Wraps + 4k
Arm Wraps +4k

Total: 61k for Queen

Steelweaver
Simple Necklace +2k (Already sponsored )
Simple Bracelets (Free)
Wing Bangles (Free)
Tail Rings +4k

Total: 46k for Steelweaver

Final Total: 107k
For the couples, option 1 or 2 would be free, Option 3 would be just a little tip added, depending on how complex you want it!

Also, everyone who orders couples gets the dragons as separate sprites, but if you want them facing different or certain directions, let me know! ^_^
@Riserae

Mostly what I'm looking for in the design of the crackle is more like the thinness on Queen's shoulder and midsection, and less like the thick swathes of maize blocking out her chest. Does that make sense? (I think that's what you were clarifying when you said what you'd do concerning the crackle and the picture I linked >.>) I would like it all over the body, though!

For the posing options, I would like Option 1 - The Shavening! And as far as the single sprites, having them face their respective directions as they will appear in the couples' image is fine with me.

I'll send over all the treasure now - thanks again!
@Riserae

Mostly what I'm looking for in the design of the crackle is more like the thinness on Queen's shoulder and midsection, and less like the thick swathes of maize blocking out her chest. Does that make sense? (I think that's what you were clarifying when you said what you'd do concerning the crackle and the picture I linked >.>) I would like it all over the body, though!

For the posing options, I would like Option 1 - The Shavening! And as far as the single sprites, having them face their respective directions as they will appear in the couples' image is fine with me.

I'll send over all the treasure now - thanks again!
@Karifossalur
All right, understood! Thank you. :)

So that brings up the question, essentially are we making one male and one female sprite? Or do you want two females, and then one made again as the shaved male for the couple? Also, who should be in what role/place in the couples picture? (Who takes the shaved male sprite, and do you like their orientation, or want the couples image flipped so the shaved male is on the left?
@Karifossalur
All right, understood! Thank you. :)

So that brings up the question, essentially are we making one male and one female sprite? Or do you want two females, and then one made again as the shaved male for the couple? Also, who should be in what role/place in the couples picture? (Who takes the shaved male sprite, and do you like their orientation, or want the couples image flipped so the shaved male is on the left?
@Riserae

Well, is it easy to make a copy of the male sprite, except beardless? That way it can be congruent with the shaved male in the couples image. (If it isn't, let me know and I can send more treasure your way!)

I like the orientation of the couples image, so it can stay the same! I think Queen should take the place of the male sprite, and so Steelweaver would be the female sprite.
@Riserae

Well, is it easy to make a copy of the male sprite, except beardless? That way it can be congruent with the shaved male in the couples image. (If it isn't, let me know and I can send more treasure your way!)

I like the orientation of the couples image, so it can stay the same! I think Queen should take the place of the male sprite, and so Steelweaver would be the female sprite.
@Karifossalur
Yup, very easy. Just checking to make sure another female sprite wasn't on the menu. XD

Sounds perfect, thank you so much for working it out with me! :)
@Karifossalur
Yup, very easy. Just checking to make sure another female sprite wasn't on the menu. XD

Sounds perfect, thank you so much for working it out with me! :)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 152 153