Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Free Flight Nests + Custom Commissions!
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 39 40
I up to 3 free dragons. I am a new player! I'll take what I can get.
I up to 3 free dragons. I am a new player! I'll take what I can get.
Can you do, like, a mix of Arcane, Plague and Shadow?
Can you do, like, a mix of Arcane, Plague and Shadow?
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
Wow, these are all sooooo pretty.. [i]Buuuut[/i], I'm like 100% sure that I'll never use the pie nest...? EVER.. Still pretty cool thought~~ <3 [center]|[/center] [center]|[/center] [center]V[/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1093392][img]http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j388/Wakorscrunt/Nests/pieclan_zpsfdiq0mh7.gif[/img][/url][/center] [center][size=1]made by [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1093392]wakor[/url][/size][/center] (P.S Actually, I might use the pie one for Clan information in my lair. ;P)
Wow, these are all sooooo pretty.. Buuuut, I'm like 100% sure that I'll never use the pie nest...? EVER.. Still pretty cool thought~~ <3
|
|
V
pieclan_zpsfdiq0mh7.gif
made by wakor

(P.S Actually, I might use the pie one for Clan information in my lair. ;P)
♦ Visit me, talk to me cause I'm cool. :D ♦
bump
bump
E26CAAC.png7W2ZPfd.pngiuaGiRC.png
gx8FG0A.pngsprv3Sc.pngQLtJSu2.png
@Wakor may I use the Arcane nest for my signature?
@Wakor may I use the Arcane nest for my signature?
she/her, julia
nKSPt4M.png
@parrimay

Yes :) Enjoy!
@parrimay

Yes :) Enjoy!
qZ7AMuJ.png

Custom Moodboards
Great quality and image sources!

qZ7AMuJ.png
I just discovered your banners. They are wonderful! Which one...which one....
I just discovered your banners. They are wonderful! Which one...which one....
b612e8a8268f40687bfbff94f29e02f8.jpg
@Wakar These are amazing!! Thank you for letting us use them!! :D But I have a quick question so my friends and me have a forum post that we give our hatchlings out for free and I was wondering as you mentioned above that we could change the link to our own nests. How do you do that? Also is it okay if I use multiple different nests for each person on the forum? And don't worry I won't forget to add your name below the nests right at the top of the page!! :D
@Wakar These are amazing!! Thank you for letting us use them!! :D But I have a quick question so my friends and me have a forum post that we give our hatchlings out for free and I was wondering as you mentioned above that we could change the link to our own nests. How do you do that? Also is it okay if I use multiple different nests for each person on the forum? And don't worry I won't forget to add your name below the nests right at the top of the page!! :D
skink_pink_R.giffire4.gifskink_black_L.gif
I love them they're they're so pretty!
I love them they're they're so pretty!
~Commissions
~Tumblr
~Instagram
~He/They
tumblr_inline_n37h25z1gh1qhwjx8.gif
This is beautiful =v=
This is beautiful =v=
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 39 40