Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | grumpy pixel dragons [TEMP CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
bump! one slot left!!
bump! one slot left!!
Gexm3qY.png
@atotheshli Woops, I'd taken her apparel off when I posted it and I was goofing around last night and threw it back on without thinking. I would like the bows on her though!
@atotheshli Woops, I'd taken her apparel off when I posted it and I was goofing around last night and threw it back on without thinking. I would like the bows on her though!
Banner for Muckmarket Hatchery
Muckmarket Poll Raffle: fill out polls, win prizes!
@Exorcist [img]http://i.cubeupload.com/WwBvAN.png[/img] here you go uvu thank you so much!! < 3 @Adu [img]http://i.cubeupload.com/ebm9db.png[/img] all done!! go ahead and send the other half of the payment :D if either of you have anything you want me to fix/edit, just tell me! i hope you like them nvn
@Exorcist
WwBvAN.png
here you go uvu thank you so much!! < 3

@Adu
ebm9db.png
all done!! go ahead and send the other half of the payment :D

if either of you have anything you want me to fix/edit, just tell me! i hope you like them nvn
Gexm3qY.png
@Felixitous sounds great! thatd be 31k with just the bows then :D send at least half and i'll get started!!
@Felixitous sounds great! thatd be 31k with just the bows then :D send at least half and i'll get started!!
Gexm3qY.png
@atotheshliv I'll send you the money now then C:
@atotheshliv I'll send you the money now then C:
@atotheshli Sure thing! Oh, and could she be done without gembond? I like the simplicity of the ones I've seen without c:
@atotheshli Sure thing! Oh, and could she be done without gembond? I like the simplicity of the ones I've seen without c:
@atotheshli

Aaahh what a cutie! Thank you so much c:
@atotheshli

Aaahh what a cutie! Thank you so much c:
L A D Y S P I B E
Haunted Stone Orb
she • fr+3 • lore lair • exalting lair

 fulfill your calling
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. maecenas maximus, risus eget molestie viverra, augue arcu dictum justo, maximus aliquam risus velit non lectus.
@Felixitous aa i just finished it and was about to ping it to you, but i can go back and take the gembond off really quick!! its an easy fix so no prob uvu (honestly i was having a tough time getting it to actually show up on her wings so im glad you asked for it off omg)
@Felixitous aa i just finished it and was about to ping it to you, but i can go back and take the gembond off really quick!! its an easy fix so no prob uvu (honestly i was having a tough time getting it to actually show up on her wings so im glad you asked for it off omg)
Gexm3qY.png
@atotheshli I'm torn between "I'M SORRY I MADE YOU DO EXTRA STUFF" and "glad to help!" XD
@atotheshli I'm torn between "I'M SORRY I MADE YOU DO EXTRA STUFF" and "glad to help!" XD
@atotheshli - Omg yes I love it, perfect thank you so much! :'D
@atotheshli - Omg yes I love it, perfect thank you so much! :'D
tumblr_ocdn95b5fg1us53xfo2_500_by_foxtrot_2_2-db3usoz.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19