Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Moved!] Proud and Poised Coatls
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
I don't have any coatls, but thanks for the ping! I'll def be back if I ever get a coatl. I do have a new WC though, so I think I need to go find your other thread, haha.
I don't have any coatls, but thanks for the ping! I'll def be back if I ever get a coatl. I do have a new WC though, so I think I need to go find your other thread, haha.
@Fuzzle ????????? ??? ? [img]http://i749.photobucket.com/albums/xx135/shaniae-fr/Courage_1595786_zps114dd56e.png[/img] [s]probably not going to do accents again unless it's a variant of that one because reasons that may or may not include THE TIME SPENT ON IT[/s] but you are like a gold card member of my adoptable shop so I'm not gonna charge for the accent. Just whatever cost he was beforehand, and he's yours =D I HOPE YOU LIKE LIGHTNINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
@Fuzzle

????????? ??? ?

Courage_1595786_zps114dd56e.png

probably not going to do accents again unless it's a variant of that one because reasons that may or may not include THE TIME SPENT ON IT
but you are like a gold card member of my adoptable shop so I'm not gonna charge for the accent. Just whatever cost he was beforehand, and he's yours =D I HOPE YOU LIKE

LIGHTNINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
tumblr_nqeo3vpXm81t0xirfo1_400.png xPCgHBg.png
@Shaniae
So many question marks. |D Why so many question marks?

BAH. HE'S GORGEOUS! ^^ You did awesomely fantastic, just as usual. :3 And that golden accent part looks just great on him. I'll probably give you a little extra anyway 'cause you deserve it for putting up with me all the time. |D

I'll be sending along the monies shortly. :3
@Shaniae
So many question marks. |D Why so many question marks?

BAH. HE'S GORGEOUS! ^^ You did awesomely fantastic, just as usual. :3 And that golden accent part looks just great on him. I'll probably give you a little extra anyway 'cause you deserve it for putting up with me all the time. |D

I'll be sending along the monies shortly. :3
EUym1T3.png
@Shaniae Riandria [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48576] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/486/48576_350.png[/img] [/url] Which flight's pedestal would you like? Arcane The cost, using the prices above: 40k (tiger/seraph/underbelly) Anything extra? A gene you don't have yet? [s](it would be cool if she could have that scroll in there somewhere, but I don't think you're doing that so nvm)[/s]
@Shaniae
Riandria

48576_350.png

Which flight's pedestal would you like? Arcane
The cost, using the prices above: 40k (tiger/seraph/underbelly)
Anything extra? A gene you don't have yet? (it would be cool if she could have that scroll in there somewhere, but I don't think you're doing that so nvm)
1zvd10k.jpgifwqol.jpg035lW2E.pngNBU7OtB.pngcqospVm.png
Oh dear here have a challenge: Your dragon's name + link to your dragon: Daiquiri [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1256014] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/12561/1256014_350.png[/img] [/url] Which flight's pedestal would you like? Lightning The cost, using the prices above: ...I think 60 HAHA IRI-SHIM-CRACKLE I'M SORRY Anything extra? A gene you don't have yet? nope I...think I am giving you more than enough work. Let me know if you want an image without his apparel.
Oh dear here have a challenge:

Your dragon's name + link to your dragon: Daiquiri

1256014_350.png

Which flight's pedestal would you like? Lightning
The cost, using the prices above: ...I think 60 HAHA IRI-SHIM-CRACKLE I'M SORRY
Anything extra? A gene you don't have yet? nope I...think I am giving you more than enough work. Let me know if you want an image without his apparel.
Ooh i love these! I don't have a coatl though... would it be possible to get one done of a dragon of another breed? If not i understand :)
Ooh i love these! I don't have a coatl though... would it be possible to get one done of a dragon of another breed? If not i understand :)
tumblr_ni3lnf1beT1u3wsjco5_r1_250.png coatl_adopt_by_resize2-d7f626m.png
@Winged0 sadly this base is definitely catered to just Coatls. Don't get me wrong, though - I've certainly thought about it! (and maybe in the future I'll recycle the pedestals and make new breeds atop them!)

but for now, it's just Coatls. Thank you anyway though!

I'M OFF TOMORROW. SHIMMER IS HALFWAY DONE. STUPID COATLS. WHY YOU SO COMPLICATED. NEED MORE TIME.
@Winged0 sadly this base is definitely catered to just Coatls. Don't get me wrong, though - I've certainly thought about it! (and maybe in the future I'll recycle the pedestals and make new breeds atop them!)

but for now, it's just Coatls. Thank you anyway though!

I'M OFF TOMORROW. SHIMMER IS HALFWAY DONE. STUPID COATLS. WHY YOU SO COMPLICATED. NEED MORE TIME.
tumblr_nqeo3vpXm81t0xirfo1_400.png xPCgHBg.png
I actually meant a dragon of another breed on the Coatl lines you have there? The one i had in mind was one i'm saving up for a breed change scroll for, though i might change my mind on which dragon.
And other breeds on those pedestals would be cool too :)
I actually meant a dragon of another breed on the Coatl lines you have there? The one i had in mind was one i'm saving up for a breed change scroll for, though i might change my mind on which dragon.
And other breeds on those pedestals would be cool too :)
tumblr_ni3lnf1beT1u3wsjco5_r1_250.png coatl_adopt_by_resize2-d7f626m.png
@Shaniae Please ping me when your schedule frees up a bit!
@Shaniae Please ping me when your schedule frees up a bit!
vnfnSuk.gif
@Shaniae can you ping me when you're ready for me to order a Light flight male with speckle, shimmer, and gembond?
@Shaniae can you ping me when you're ready for me to order a Light flight male with speckle, shimmer, and gembond?
tgTY.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16