Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Upgraded Membership? Poll!
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
No support. There's already a rift between the people who don't buy gems and the ones who do. A membership would just make things worst. Small perks? Bonding will all familiars? This is an absolute advantage. Plus... really, if they're only small things, then why even bother? :/
No support. There's already a rift between the people who don't buy gems and the ones who do. A membership would just make things worst. Small perks? Bonding will all familiars? This is an absolute advantage. Plus... really, if they're only small things, then why even bother? :/
absolutely not. i support having more money being given to the site, but a premium membership isn't going to do that. It's going to cause arguments and upset longtime players etc. just not worth it. At all.
absolutely not. i support having more money being given to the site, but a premium membership isn't going to do that. It's going to cause arguments and upset longtime players etc. just not worth it. At all.
HglzBbg.png
I like how it was presented in the thread head, but no support, mostly because I've seen how quickly pet sites devolve when a Membership option is added. True, it would absolutely lovely if we had an Autofeed and Bond All option, it might be seen as unfair to put it behind a membership because of how convenient and easy it is. I can also see how members would eventually gain big from it, as not everyone has the time to go through all of their Familiars, based on how many of them there are.

Now, if anybody can direct me to a Suggestion thread where they recommend better, faster ways to bond with familiars in a balanced fashion, I'd genuinely appreciate that because that's one mechanic I feel is dated, lol...
I like how it was presented in the thread head, but no support, mostly because I've seen how quickly pet sites devolve when a Membership option is added. True, it would absolutely lovely if we had an Autofeed and Bond All option, it might be seen as unfair to put it behind a membership because of how convenient and easy it is. I can also see how members would eventually gain big from it, as not everyone has the time to go through all of their Familiars, based on how many of them there are.

Now, if anybody can direct me to a Suggestion thread where they recommend better, faster ways to bond with familiars in a balanced fashion, I'd genuinely appreciate that because that's one mechanic I feel is dated, lol...
w7Z8MA5.png
For the current "perks" listed...no support. Nothing listed there is worth giving gems or cash for.
For the current "perks" listed...no support. Nothing listed there is worth giving gems or cash for.
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
No support. I think that if flight rising needs more money they should do what Ao3 does and have a donation area
No support. I think that if flight rising needs more money they should do what Ao3 does and have a donation area
12/12 is my b-day! Whoo! I’m an adult god that’s terrifying... so anybody got Seth’s with 1212 in them let me know ;)
[quote name="ProwlerBC" date="2018-10-16 14:21:31" ] As seen before it other sites, paid memberships create a rift between players. those who paid and those who didn't. see animal jam. I like how fr is friendly to all, no being pay to win, just being like the best pet site, with no rifts I know of, just a clam community. ad removal, sure, better the adblock, as it still makes up for lost revenue. Cosmetics? sure if you can also pay in converted gem amount. the rest? No. Please no premium memberships, especially if they give free gems or exclusive stuff [/quote] This is exactly what I was going to say. Even if it only gives cosmetic changes, it will still create that community rift. And it's not fair to those players, like me, who may not have the money to spare to pay for this membership (or perhaps, for younger players, can't tell their parents to buy it for them).
ProwlerBC wrote on 2018-10-16 14:21:31:
As seen before it other sites, paid memberships create a rift between players. those who paid and those who didn't. see animal jam. I like how fr is friendly to all, no being pay to win, just being like the best pet site, with no rifts I know of, just a clam community. ad removal, sure, better the adblock, as it still makes up for lost revenue. Cosmetics? sure if you can also pay in converted gem amount. the rest? No. Please no premium memberships, especially if they give free gems or exclusive stuff
This is exactly what I was going to say. Even if it only gives cosmetic changes, it will still create that community rift. And it's not fair to those players, like me, who may not have the money to spare to pay for this membership (or perhaps, for younger players, can't tell their parents to buy it for them).
No support. I don't have the money to afford to spend it on a game, and this would be a huge disappointment for a lot of people if others were getting higher advantages than others just because they have the money to afford that. so, no thanks
No support. I don't have the money to afford to spend it on a game, and this would be a huge disappointment for a lot of people if others were getting higher advantages than others just because they have the money to afford that. so, no thanks
The patience in Death is embodied in its willingness to wait for us all
16443.pngcyICRgg.png16487.png5161.png16450.png
No support. Ruins the game after a while since people can’t all buy this. The current system works since the game has been running a good bit of time on its current one.
No support. Ruins the game after a while since people can’t all buy this. The current system works since the game has been running a good bit of time on its current one.
TBD
FYI: this is a suggestion from 2013, right after the site started, that randomly gets necro'ed occasionally from someone saying 'no support' (why people would drag something back up just to say no support, or how they even find it, I have no clue). So if you think you've seen this before, you have.

And like pretty much everyone else over the last 5 years, no support
FYI: this is a suggestion from 2013, right after the site started, that randomly gets necro'ed occasionally from someone saying 'no support' (why people would drag something back up just to say no support, or how they even find it, I have no clue). So if you think you've seen this before, you have.

And like pretty much everyone else over the last 5 years, no support
@Beautifulglitter

Maybe because this suggestion, due to its age, is in the suggestions sticky.

Some people actually DO read it, and they don't always see the dates on the posts before they add a post.

Plus, unlike some suggestions, this one is still relevant, if one I also don't support, as it is just talking about a membership option, not anything that has already been released or addressed otherwise.
@Beautifulglitter

Maybe because this suggestion, due to its age, is in the suggestions sticky.

Some people actually DO read it, and they don't always see the dates on the posts before they add a post.

Plus, unlike some suggestions, this one is still relevant, if one I also don't support, as it is just talking about a membership option, not anything that has already been released or addressed otherwise.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29