Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | - Coli keybind for next battle
1 2 3
what more should be said. Maybe make it B. or T. or something. anything. just make it. please

edit1: having customizable keybinds would also be a huge help
what more should be said. Maybe make it B. or T. or something. anything. just make it. please

edit1: having customizable keybinds would also be a huge help
Ra2gKTW.png
may ♠ she/her ♠ +9 fr time
[ accent shop ]
SUPPORT.
SUPPORT.
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
Full on support, nothing kills my grinding rhythm more than having to click for the next battle.

I also wish you could have custom keybindings, a+e stresses my hand out beyond belief, but a+s is very comfortable, being able to rebind to lets say a+d would feel nicer on the hands. :).

Or if no custom bindings, maybe an option to have a specific row of keys?? qwerty? asdfg? Idunno. I hate coli grinding a lot, but when they added the ability to use keyboard it made it a bit more bearable and quicker to me.
Full on support, nothing kills my grinding rhythm more than having to click for the next battle.

I also wish you could have custom keybindings, a+e stresses my hand out beyond belief, but a+s is very comfortable, being able to rebind to lets say a+d would feel nicer on the hands. :).

Or if no custom bindings, maybe an option to have a specific row of keys?? qwerty? asdfg? Idunno. I hate coli grinding a lot, but when they added the ability to use keyboard it made it a bit more bearable and quicker to me.
8XWXOvB.png icon dragon c:

i like showing off my pretty dergs !!
chronic lazy memer.
Yes please!

I don't see the point of them only putting in a half-working keyboard vers!
Yes please!

I don't see the point of them only putting in a half-working keyboard vers!
Nq0eoGi.png
Yes & the custom keybinding, too :)
Yes & the custom keybinding, too :)
new_eye_icon_13_x_90.png EbtKS.pngDustcarve_Crystal_Pedestal.gifold-oaks-2.png
Yes, PLEASE PLEASE add this. When I tried to use the keyboard controls for a while, I found having to revert to the mouse between every single battle made it practically useless for what it was meant to do.

And now that my wrists have been having issues, I'd love to use the keyboard controls for long grinding sessions.
Yes, PLEASE PLEASE add this. When I tried to use the keyboard controls for a while, I found having to revert to the mouse between every single battle made it practically useless for what it was meant to do.

And now that my wrists have been having issues, I'd love to use the keyboard controls for long grinding sessions.
big support i would love a way to rebind the keys in particular, with support for a "main menu / fight on!" key. [emoji=snapper love size=1] i would love nothing more than to be able to change "items" to something other than S because i'm constantly getting to that menu instead of hitting eliminate...
big support i would love a way to rebind the keys in particular, with support for a "main menu / fight on!" key.

i would love nothing more than to be able to change "items" to something other than S because i'm constantly getting to that menu instead of hitting eliminate...
42978694_MHOUAk0oybKLsTZ.png
Support
Support
FULL support, I've been dying for any kind of key to not have to click every few seconds,,
FULL support, I've been dying for any kind of key to not have to click every few seconds,,
ani_bw_503.gif a
Ozy/Amor
he/him • FR +0
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa weISk1i.gif
Full support. I think captchas resolve issues regarding bots.
Full support. I think captchas resolve issues regarding bots.
1 2 3