Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Bookmark a thread
The feature of following a thread is noce, but I've followed so many in hopes of posting later that are just fast-paced and drowning me in notifications. I'd like to have a feature where they are bookmarked and kept together, but not constantly alerting for updates. I saw this floating around months ago but didn't see what had come of it and would like to bring it back up.
The feature of following a thread is noce, but I've followed so many in hopes of posting later that are just fast-paced and drowning me in notifications. I'd like to have a feature where they are bookmarked and kept together, but not constantly alerting for updates. I saw this floating around months ago but didn't see what had come of it and would like to bring it back up.
tumblr_o4vvsqah2P1u2yfqbo1_500.gif
I'd like this too.

I'd also like to preempt anybody who says 'well use your bookmarks function, duuuh' and point out that I use FR across multiple devices, which would require manually keeping track of bookmarks across them, which is... inconvenient.
I'd like this too.

I'd also like to preempt anybody who says 'well use your bookmarks function, duuuh' and point out that I use FR across multiple devices, which would require manually keeping track of bookmarks across them, which is... inconvenient.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
Big support! I also want to mention that, maybe it's a problem with Firefox, but whenever I try to traditionally bookmark something it doesn't keep with any updates and just permanently saves the post as I originally bookmarked it, which makes it IMPOSSIBLE to bookmark say, a hatchery, which has to be updated all the time
Big support! I also want to mention that, maybe it's a problem with Firefox, but whenever I try to traditionally bookmark something it doesn't keep with any updates and just permanently saves the post as I originally bookmarked it, which makes it IMPOSSIBLE to bookmark say, a hatchery, which has to be updated all the time
3GUlHXT.png he/him ep2efT3.png
you have my support, it will be cool to bookmark a post and not having to tolerate those annoying notification.
you have my support, it will be cool to bookmark a post and not having to tolerate those annoying notification.
DizcD8I.png
Support. I'd love to save a bunch of guides I refer back to frequently somewhere easy to find without then getting notifications for 30 pages worth of "thanks for posting this!!" comments that add nothing of value for me.

And I can't sync bookmarks across the devices I use which makes it a real pain to bookmark in browser, when I need something they're always on the other one.

It would cut down on work for the site too, if we can just favorite/heart/whatever threads to save them but not require the site to generate notifications of every comment from then on.
Support. I'd love to save a bunch of guides I refer back to frequently somewhere easy to find without then getting notifications for 30 pages worth of "thanks for posting this!!" comments that add nothing of value for me.

And I can't sync bookmarks across the devices I use which makes it a real pain to bookmark in browser, when I need something they're always on the other one.

It would cut down on work for the site too, if we can just favorite/heart/whatever threads to save them but not require the site to generate notifications of every comment from then on.
Support! I wanted some sort of thing like this for a while now lol
Support! I wanted some sort of thing like this for a while now lol
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png