Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Navigation in Bestiary
When I sell awakened familiars I usually doublecheck the Bestiary if they are in fact Awakened.

And I would really love to be able to search, either for a specific page/letter or a particular familiar.

Or as other people have suggested, it would also be nice if there was a list of the familiars you already have, even though that, by itself, too can become quite messy for me who usually have 100+ familiars.

However a searching system in the Bestiary, of any sort, would really be invaluable.

(I don't like to suggest things, especially not at a site this beautiful and constantly improving. And I don't know exactly how many people are in my boat, but this should benefit those who are.)

Thanks for reading. ♥

Edit: Wow I searched the Forum for if I could find a thread like this but I gave up because I only saw some that suggested lists, in Bestiary. Now that I scrolled down in Suggestions I literally found a thread with Search Bar in the title. I feel dumb but I couldn't delete my thread for some reason. Tried twice.
When I sell awakened familiars I usually doublecheck the Bestiary if they are in fact Awakened.

And I would really love to be able to search, either for a specific page/letter or a particular familiar.

Or as other people have suggested, it would also be nice if there was a list of the familiars you already have, even though that, by itself, too can become quite messy for me who usually have 100+ familiars.

However a searching system in the Bestiary, of any sort, would really be invaluable.

(I don't like to suggest things, especially not at a site this beautiful and constantly improving. And I don't know exactly how many people are in my boat, but this should benefit those who are.)

Thanks for reading. ♥

Edit: Wow I searched the Forum for if I could find a thread like this but I gave up because I only saw some that suggested lists, in Bestiary. Now that I scrolled down in Suggestions I literally found a thread with Search Bar in the title. I feel dumb but I couldn't delete my thread for some reason. Tried twice.
xoxo ur so cool
Candycane Xolo