Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Consumable Item Tab in Hoard
I'm really tired of having to go through pages of random junk in the "Other" tab to find chests, eggs, bundles, and the various consumable things that drop in the Coliseum. A consumable item tab would really help make the process faster and more fool proof than clicking through and checking every item on every "Other" page.
I'm really tired of having to go through pages of random junk in the "Other" tab to find chests, eggs, bundles, and the various consumable things that drop in the Coliseum. A consumable item tab would really help make the process faster and more fool proof than clicking through and checking every item on every "Other" page.
NPPeD7D.pngnhHR5tl.png95VXz8X.png
I always thought that was what the speciality tab was meant for. I would support moving these items to that tab, but no support for another tab.
I always thought that was what the speciality tab was meant for. I would support moving these items to that tab, but no support for another tab.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
[quote name="Jemadar" date="2019-03-12 16:33:44" ] I always thought that was what the speciality tab was meant for. I would support moving these items to that tab, but no support for another tab. [/quote] Nope, speciality is for the one-use items you use on your dragons or account (in the case of vistas) I kinda don't want specialty to be cramped with chests and leafy packs - they really do fit better with the trinket tab, but I support OP's suggestion.
Jemadar wrote on 2019-03-12 16:33:44:
Nope, speciality is for the one-use items you use on your dragons or account (in the case of vistas)

I kinda don't want specialty to be cramped with chests and leafy packs - they really do fit better with the trinket tab, but I support OP's suggestion.
I'd think having a filter for chests (or "openable" or whatever them term is) in the Other tab would be sufficient. And given the Food tab already lets you filter by type it fits the way things currently work and should hopefully be simple to implement.

Edit to add: And if they do add sort/filter options instead of a new tab (since there isn't really room for another) presumably they could do it for the other tabs at the same time as well. Since they really need it too.

I'd think having a filter for chests (or "openable" or whatever them term is) in the Other tab would be sufficient. And given the Food tab already lets you filter by type it fits the way things currently work and should hopefully be simple to implement.

Edit to add: And if they do add sort/filter options instead of a new tab (since there isn't really room for another) presumably they could do it for the other tabs at the same time as well. Since they really need it too.

[quote name="PersimmonBird" date="2019-03-12 19:15:58" ] I'd think having a filter for chests (or "openable" or whatever them term is) in the Other tab would be sufficient. And given the Food tab already lets you filter by type it fits the way things currently work and should hopefully be simple to implement. Edit to add: And if they do add sort/filter options instead of a new tab (since there isn't really room for another) presumably they could do it for the other tabs at the same time as well. Since they really need it too. [/quote] I would also rather see this than a new tab. The whole hoard really needs a revamp, but even in the meantime, as you say, the coding to filter the hoard already exists in the food tab, so I'd think it would be feasible to have it in others too.
PersimmonBird wrote on 2019-03-12 19:15:58:

I would also rather see this than a new tab. The whole hoard really needs a revamp, but even in the meantime, as you say, the coding to filter the hoard already exists in the food tab, so I'd think it would be feasible to have it in others too.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
Honestly, I support chests etc being given their own tab, or adding a filter, or... Both, even. I am just in dire need of being able to find 'openables' more easily than the current necessity of scouring through the great mountain of things I've accumulated, looking high and low for one little icon that says "me, me, I can be opened!" only to then find it's not the chest I was looking for, and having to continue on... And then it turns out the thing I needed was at the front of the pile the whole time! Awful. [emoji=mirror sad]
Honestly, I support chests etc being given their own tab, or adding a filter, or... Both, even.
I am just in dire need of being able to find 'openables' more easily than the current necessity of scouring through the great mountain of things I've accumulated, looking high and low for one little icon that says "me, me, I can be opened!" only to then find it's not the chest I was looking for, and having to continue on... And then it turns out the thing I needed was at the front of the pile the whole time! Awful.
tpG8plN.gif 20f0d7fd40667f35723eea7f24de9c519f7b2cca.png 9tl1qHF.gif