Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Change Item CR to match Dragon
So now when we send dragons via Crossroads to other players, we can search for dragons by name and other criteria.

I would really, really like this option to be implemented when selecting items. As it is, I own so many items (from doing coli for the den quests and not throwing anything out) that whenever I try to scroll through my list of stuff in CRS (and also when selecting stuff to reduce for Baldwin), it winds up crashing the tab on mobile. It's not a cache issue either as it happens even right after I cleared my cache and restarted my phone. The amount of items it tries to load is just too much for my phone to handle, so I'm forced to wait until I have access to an actual computer.

Changing the UI so that items are searchable may still slow down my phone, but at least I'll be able to search for what I'm trying to send before the tab can crash.
So now when we send dragons via Crossroads to other players, we can search for dragons by name and other criteria.

I would really, really like this option to be implemented when selecting items. As it is, I own so many items (from doing coli for the den quests and not throwing anything out) that whenever I try to scroll through my list of stuff in CRS (and also when selecting stuff to reduce for Baldwin), it winds up crashing the tab on mobile. It's not a cache issue either as it happens even right after I cleared my cache and restarted my phone. The amount of items it tries to load is just too much for my phone to handle, so I'm forced to wait until I have access to an actual computer.

Changing the UI so that items are searchable may still slow down my phone, but at least I'll be able to search for what I'm trying to send before the tab can crash.
Z5qrQtx.gif
7ebac6b3af9f12d3a4fa4f1dbbceaae2243780f9.png62899cd3275f2a35097380052cdd779e44e89c6c.pnge448ae88c64c70af9f549e4014ccc630c1c6861c.png