Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | "Dark theme"?
1 2 3
[img]http://i.imgur.com/7xmmeMg.png[/img] [color=7930b5]Support! It'd definitely be nice to switch to darker colors at night, and I know some people have issues with bright screens all day.
7xmmeMg.png
Support! It'd definitely be nice to switch to darker colors at night, and I know some people have issues with bright screens all day.
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
Please I am photosenstive and have ocular migraines and turning the brightness down on my laptop while makes it better also makes it hard to see, if darkmode is allowed someone hmu and tell me what I need to do because this white on black is killing me
Please I am photosenstive and have ocular migraines and turning the brightness down on my laptop while makes it better also makes it hard to see, if darkmode is allowed someone hmu and tell me what I need to do because this white on black is killing me
nN9WzJH.png
i would love an official dark mode! maybe a little button around the top of the home page would activate it?
i would love an official dark mode! maybe a little button around the top of the home page would activate it?
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
Support
Support
[G1s& special eye]Auraboa Scry
banner_02.pngbanner_03.gifbanner_04.gif
i'd love a dark theme,even just changing the tan and white to dark grey and another dark grey
i'd love a dark theme,even just changing the tan and white to dark grey and another dark grey
Support! Every other site I use, including wallpapers, program windows, are all dark because its a lot easier on my eyes. If FR had something similar to this it would be a blessing on my eyes..
Support! Every other site I use, including wallpapers, program windows, are all dark because its a lot easier on my eyes. If FR had something similar to this it would be a blessing on my eyes..
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
Full support, it’ll make life much easier on our sensitive eyes! :)
Full support, it’ll make life much easier on our sensitive eyes! :)
shaymin-sky.gif
1 2 3