Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Which Waystone page location [RESOLVED]
I play FR solely on PC, so I don't know how it presents on the mobile version of the site.

I'm frequently finding that I over-estimate how much I move my cursor while using the Coliseum, and I keep accidentally clicking on the waystone because it's right next to where the battle controls are. This obviously takes me away from the Coli and loses my battle streak, which isn't really a big deal, but sometimes the site pages take a while to load and it can be really frustrating when I accidentally hit the waystone instead of what I wanted to click on, which causes me to have to go through at least three different screens to get back into my dragon training.

Would it be possible to move the waystone over to the right a bit, maybe so that it sits in the far right bottom corner rather than right up alongside the central panel of the page? It's just a small nuisance but it would make a big difference not to have it so close to buttons that I actually want to press.

I never use the waystone anyway, so for me its presence at all is more hindrance than help.
I play FR solely on PC, so I don't know how it presents on the mobile version of the site.

I'm frequently finding that I over-estimate how much I move my cursor while using the Coliseum, and I keep accidentally clicking on the waystone because it's right next to where the battle controls are. This obviously takes me away from the Coli and loses my battle streak, which isn't really a big deal, but sometimes the site pages take a while to load and it can be really frustrating when I accidentally hit the waystone instead of what I wanted to click on, which causes me to have to go through at least three different screens to get back into my dragon training.

Would it be possible to move the waystone over to the right a bit, maybe so that it sits in the far right bottom corner rather than right up alongside the central panel of the page? It's just a small nuisance but it would make a big difference not to have it so close to buttons that I actually want to press.

I never use the waystone anyway, so for me its presence at all is more hindrance than help.
@Farah you can turn the waystone off if you don't use it.

edit: go to the waystone page, top right there's a slider button to turn it off.
@Farah you can turn the waystone off if you don't use it.

edit: go to the waystone page, top right there's a slider button to turn it off.
Ah right, thanks very much! I had no idea that was there.
Ah right, thanks very much! I had no idea that was there.