Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [New colors] Birch and more
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 113 114
OH I literally thought about this thread yesterday, could have assumed something was coming :^)

These are lovely!
OH I literally thought about this thread yesterday, could have assumed something was coming :^)

These are lovely!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I don't think color expansions personally alter previous color value or affect gene line like the first quote mentions I don't think having more options makes older options less valuable. Not to mention the argument that it is a RPG game with a breeding aspect rather than a breeding sim so messing up breeding lines or what not, doesn't make sense for that statement imo. Either way, I want it. I want all of them!
I don't think color expansions personally alter previous color value or affect gene line like the first quote mentions I don't think having more options makes older options less valuable. Not to mention the argument that it is a RPG game with a breeding aspect rather than a breeding sim so messing up breeding lines or what not, doesn't make sense for that statement imo. Either way, I want it. I want all of them!
nN9WzJH.png
So on the one hand it would make my projects challenging, but on the other - who cares, I need these!
So on the one hand it would make my projects challenging, but on the other - who cares, I need these!
*sees Candyfloss, Circus and Blacklight*
"Ill take your entire stock!"
I doubt we will get an expansion though. It would affect the color ranges between dragons.
*sees Candyfloss, Circus and Blacklight*
"Ill take your entire stock!"
I doubt we will get an expansion though. It would affect the color ranges between dragons.
Click them! --> Christmas Dragons! | Wishlist!
My FR memes!! | Dragon Sales!!!

I don't mind pings or messages :) I would be glad to be an Arcane nest for free! Lvl 18 free brewing. Just send materials + treasure.
OfF9Gci.gif
I love coming back here after a while to see new ones added :0
I always have and always will support more colors in general but heck I'd love these to be added as is tbh
I love coming back here after a while to see new ones added :0
I always have and always will support more colors in general but heck I'd love these to be added as is tbh
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
HHHHHNNNG THESE ARE ALL SO PRETTY...... staff I am begging u....

Anyone have like, hex codes for any of these colors/where they would fall on the current color wheel?
HHHHHNNNG THESE ARE ALL SO PRETTY...... staff I am begging u....

Anyone have like, hex codes for any of these colors/where they would fall on the current color wheel?
9650eb7d6ebe493e3d6bdd47099c7c9df0a42bc8.png
every time i see this thread i remember all over again that i want all of these colors SO MUCH. PLEASE I HOPE WE GET THEM SOMEDAY
every time i see this thread i remember all over again that i want all of these colors SO MUCH. PLEASE I HOPE WE GET THEM SOMEDAY
79645518.png81164874.png81260751.png81324635.png
Every time I look through this thread I end up thinking "I want that one... oh and this one.. and five of those!" There's some great examples here that would make fabulous additions to the site.
I've seen comments that say that the colorwheel expansion upset some people back when it happened, but so many of these are so gorgeous it would be worth a bit of disruption it to have them. And I'd really love to see more colors that have that color shift/accent going on. It would be so exciting to see these for real.
Every time I look through this thread I end up thinking "I want that one... oh and this one.. and five of those!" There's some great examples here that would make fabulous additions to the site.
I've seen comments that say that the colorwheel expansion upset some people back when it happened, but so many of these are so gorgeous it would be worth a bit of disruption it to have them. And I'd really love to see more colors that have that color shift/accent going on. It would be so exciting to see these for real.
Like, I know the expansion would disrupt some breeding projects and breeding pairs but, if the colours are added correctly, it should give the existing breeding pairs more interesting additions even if the breeder wasn't planning on that. I know there would still be some sort of salt but I still think having a wider array of colours is generally better so that's the reason why I suggested it
Like, I know the expansion would disrupt some breeding projects and breeding pairs but, if the colours are added correctly, it should give the existing breeding pairs more interesting additions even if the breeder wasn't planning on that. I know there would still be some sort of salt but I still think having a wider array of colours is generally better so that's the reason why I suggested it
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
holy chips. I would be willing to DIE for some of these colors
holy chips. I would be willing to DIE for some of these colors
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 113 114