Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Awakened familiars & bonding rewards.
1 2
I agree on both points. I vault my awakened familiars (for the time being) but I'd definitely prefer some kind of symbol instead.
I agree on both points. I vault my awakened familiars (for the time being) but I'd definitely prefer some kind of symbol instead.
Full support! I vault my awakened familiars just because I have so many, and because they become useless after they're awakened. I just contantly replace them with familiars that still need bonding, so I'd like some incentive to actually keep them out. Im always sitting at around 100+familiars that need bonding every single day. Another thing I'd like to see, some way to bond with familiars that doesnt require clicking through them all. Id have more time to coli and things if I wasnt spending half an hour or more clicking on absolutely every familiar.
Full support! I vault my awakened familiars just because I have so many, and because they become useless after they're awakened. I just contantly replace them with familiars that still need bonding, so I'd like some incentive to actually keep them out. Im always sitting at around 100+familiars that need bonding every single day. Another thing I'd like to see, some way to bond with familiars that doesnt require clicking through them all. Id have more time to coli and things if I wasnt spending half an hour or more clicking on absolutely every familiar.
#UnnamedIsValid
Unnamed dragons need love too! There is no shame in having unnamed permas, having dragons with unnamed parents and/or offspring, or exalting unnamed dragons! Leaving dragons unnamed is a perfectly valid playstyle!

she/her or they/them
@Grimbart

Yeah I like the idea of familiars to continue giving chests past the awakened stage.
Although maybe the guilded chests could be an uncommon drop? What I had in mind is them giving 50t + a random item and occasionally (at random) chests and gems.
I think if random it would be more fun to bond with awakened familiars because players would be curious of what it spawns every day and hoping it's actually something good!

I'm bad at explaining myself.
@Grimbart

Yeah I like the idea of familiars to continue giving chests past the awakened stage.
Although maybe the guilded chests could be an uncommon drop? What I had in mind is them giving 50t + a random item and occasionally (at random) chests and gems.
I think if random it would be more fun to bond with awakened familiars because players would be curious of what it spawns every day and hoping it's actually something good!

I'm bad at explaining myself.
CffXOU7.png6jgBlPi.jpegalPnWye.png
@MisSavage

Oh, you did explain yourself very good, I just think that random gives you hope and a very seldom pleasure. All other days are disapointing, which leads to frustration very fast. At least for me, so I would prefer a sure prize I can work towards.
Oh, and it doesn't has to be a gilded chest. A special awakend familiar chest would be even cooler.
@MisSavage

Oh, you did explain yourself very good, I just think that random gives you hope and a very seldom pleasure. All other days are disapointing, which leads to frustration very fast. At least for me, so I would prefer a sure prize I can work towards.
Oh, and it doesn't has to be a gilded chest. A special awakend familiar chest would be even cooler.
Down to earth and digging...
Huge Support for both points! Though making the random rewards unable to yield a Gilded chest might be best since it takes so much work to even get them to the gilded chest.
Huge Support for both points! Though making the random rewards unable to yield a Gilded chest might be best since it takes so much work to even get them to the gilded chest.
m91xEaw.png
1 2