Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Up the elim drop rates
1 2 3 4 5 6
Support.

I realize this is highly anecdotal, but the fact is I've been playing coli nonstop since I joined this site four years ago, I've raised dozens of dragons to level 25, and I've not ever had an Eliminate drop. Not once.

Whether you personally believe it's necessary to have or not, the fact is, with open reg, the demand has quickly outpaced the supply. Something that drops in the coli, however rarely, has no business being this hard to get ahold of. I'm shocked and appalled how high the prices are- last time I remember buying one, they were less than 100kt.
Support.

I realize this is highly anecdotal, but the fact is I've been playing coli nonstop since I joined this site four years ago, I've raised dozens of dragons to level 25, and I've not ever had an Eliminate drop. Not once.

Whether you personally believe it's necessary to have or not, the fact is, with open reg, the demand has quickly outpaced the supply. Something that drops in the coli, however rarely, has no business being this hard to get ahold of. I'm shocked and appalled how high the prices are- last time I remember buying one, they were less than 100kt.
SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Signature
Support!
Support!
Demon of Ruin
queer **
she/he/they
[quote name="Wolfieboy" date="2018-06-21 20:28:41" ] @/chuuyas [quote]I'm puzzled as to why this still hasn't been done; if there is an economy-breaking reason for it, I wish the staff team would be open about what that is.[/quote] The economy breaking reason is being able to draw in almost 1,000 Gems worth of items, food, battle stones, eggs, etc in one day. On a good day with my team of 3 dragons with Eliminate, I can make 1,000 Gems worth of stuff. If more people let alone everyone could do the same, the sites economy would definitely be effected. [/quote] Essentially what you're saying here is that nobody else, or very few people, should get eliminates because it makes you too much money. That's completely unfair for new players, though. If that were the case, they'd be locked out of making money and only a select few elite players with eliminate would ever have a chance to make money. Eliminates need to be more common. Coli grinding in an integral feature of the game and eliminates make it MUCH easier, despite what some people say. You admit that it does, but in the same breath say others shouldn't have it. It's not a solution to refuse to give eliminates to people because you worry they'll make too much money. You're just suggesting that only a few people make those ridiculous amounts, which is just unfair. Full support for this idea, though. Higher drop rates + drop from all venues.
Wolfieboy wrote on 2018-06-21 20:28:41:
@/chuuyas
Quote:
I'm puzzled as to why this still hasn't been done; if there is an economy-breaking reason for it, I wish the staff team would be open about what that is.

The economy breaking reason is being able to draw in almost 1,000 Gems worth of items, food, battle stones, eggs, etc in one day. On a good day with my team of 3 dragons with Eliminate, I can make 1,000 Gems worth of stuff. If more people let alone everyone could do the same, the sites economy would definitely be effected.

Essentially what you're saying here is that nobody else, or very few people, should get eliminates because it makes you too much money. That's completely unfair for new players, though. If that were the case, they'd be locked out of making money and only a select few elite players with eliminate would ever have a chance to make money. Eliminates need to be more common. Coli grinding in an integral feature of the game and eliminates make it MUCH easier, despite what some people say. You admit that it does, but in the same breath say others shouldn't have it.
It's not a solution to refuse to give eliminates to people because you worry they'll make too much money. You're just suggesting that only a few people make those ridiculous amounts, which is just unfair.

Full support for this idea, though. Higher drop rates + drop from all venues.
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
Eliminates help players make any sort of profit on flight rising the most efficiently, at least in a non-artistic skill based way. Why have them be THAT hard to accuire? And it gets plays to use the all-might site mechanic of "hatch/buy-train-exalt" that seems to be a big part of Dom and the community as a whole, aka most of site use I'd think, that isnt art/lore.

It alienates casual/early game players when you can gene a whole dragons with how much 1 (one) eliminate is. I exalted my progens a few months in cause I didn't want more basic hatchlings and buying even one gene seemed like a mountain I'd never climb. I'm lucky they hadn't quite breached 200kt when I bought my first elim more than a year in, and could use it to finish grinding for/buying stones for my coli team and it becoming my main income on here since. I've come (quite so in my opinion) far since then but newbie me seeing that 500kt+ price tag? Oof, I wouldn't have even thought it was slightly feasible then. The cheapest gem pack cant even cover the cost any more, but like newbie jobless highschool me could even buy gems. It's nuts.
Eliminates help players make any sort of profit on flight rising the most efficiently, at least in a non-artistic skill based way. Why have them be THAT hard to accuire? And it gets plays to use the all-might site mechanic of "hatch/buy-train-exalt" that seems to be a big part of Dom and the community as a whole, aka most of site use I'd think, that isnt art/lore.

It alienates casual/early game players when you can gene a whole dragons with how much 1 (one) eliminate is. I exalted my progens a few months in cause I didn't want more basic hatchlings and buying even one gene seemed like a mountain I'd never climb. I'm lucky they hadn't quite breached 200kt when I bought my first elim more than a year in, and could use it to finish grinding for/buying stones for my coli team and it becoming my main income on here since. I've come (quite so in my opinion) far since then but newbie me seeing that 500kt+ price tag? Oof, I wouldn't have even thought it was slightly feasible then. The cheapest gem pack cant even cover the cost any more, but like newbie jobless highschool me could even buy gems. It's nuts.
~She/her~
Don't be afraid to ping me
nature_small.png #UnnamedIsValid
Let them fight!
also another reason for this being good:

eliminate makes it easier to level fodders

and more leveled fodders = more dominance points and more dragons taken out of the ah and dragons being more valuable

also it would help new players get into the coli when now they might be scared away from it due to how hard it is without eliminate

and new players who are the ones most likely to need eliminate are also going to be the least able to afford it the way it is right now
also another reason for this being good:

eliminate makes it easier to level fodders

and more leveled fodders = more dominance points and more dragons taken out of the ah and dragons being more valuable

also it would help new players get into the coli when now they might be scared away from it due to how hard it is without eliminate

and new players who are the ones most likely to need eliminate are also going to be the least able to afford it the way it is right now
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
Give & get space tertiary game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6