Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Turn of the new eye feature!
HI YES SOME OF THE NEW EYES FREAK ME OUT AND I WOULD VERY MUCH LIKE A FEATURE THAT WILL DISABLE THEM? THAT'D BE GREAT THANKS.
HI YES SOME OF THE NEW EYES FREAK ME OUT AND I WOULD VERY MUCH LIKE A FEATURE THAT WILL DISABLE THEM? THAT'D BE GREAT THANKS.
bHeX9bv.png
ooh i suggested something like this in a related thread so support

my idea:
Quote:
account settings:

toggle hide/show multigaze

toggle hide/show individual primal eyes (u choose which ones to hide)

u can also choose which eye color u see instead (choose from common, uncommon, unusual, rare)

if u hatch a derg with eyes u are hiding, u wont see them as what they really are but users not using the filter will see them as they are

the true eye type will be listed in the gene list
another one:

account settings:
Quote:
toggle multigaze can show up or not in hatchings (nests and eggs)

toggle individual primal eye types showing up in hatchings (u can choose that ones that dont gross u out can show up while ones that do wont show up)

so if u turn off multigaze and hatch 1 million eggs, none of them will have the multigaze gene

if u turn off the plague and shadow primals but leave the rest on, and then hatch 1 million eggs from each flight, none of the shadow or plague eggs will have primal but u will end up with some primals from other elements
ooh i suggested something like this in a related thread so support

my idea:
Quote:
account settings:

toggle hide/show multigaze

toggle hide/show individual primal eyes (u choose which ones to hide)

u can also choose which eye color u see instead (choose from common, uncommon, unusual, rare)

if u hatch a derg with eyes u are hiding, u wont see them as what they really are but users not using the filter will see them as they are

the true eye type will be listed in the gene list
another one:

account settings:
Quote:
toggle multigaze can show up or not in hatchings (nests and eggs)

toggle individual primal eye types showing up in hatchings (u can choose that ones that dont gross u out can show up while ones that do wont show up)

so if u turn off multigaze and hatch 1 million eggs, none of them will have the multigaze gene

if u turn off the plague and shadow primals but leave the rest on, and then hatch 1 million eggs from each flight, none of the shadow or plague eggs will have primal but u will end up with some primals from other elements
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
Give & get space tertiary game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
Hey there! Throwing support behind this because the body horror has made me nauseous all day.

Also noting that a "Hide Eyes" feature would be really nice, like an account setting. If it were easier to implement to just hide all the eyes I really wouldn't care. With all the strides FR has made in improving accessibility, it's strange that straight up body horror is not only a thing, but a thing I have no control over.
Hey there! Throwing support behind this because the body horror has made me nauseous all day.

Also noting that a "Hide Eyes" feature would be really nice, like an account setting. If it were easier to implement to just hide all the eyes I really wouldn't care. With all the strides FR has made in improving accessibility, it's strange that straight up body horror is not only a thing, but a thing I have no control over.
j3zsWMV.png
@HannaLynn Hello! Please don't make titles in all caps. It's against site rules. Thanks! :)
@HannaLynn Hello! Please don't make titles in all caps. It's against site rules. Thanks! :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@jcstitches

My apologies. I was just really freaked out by the new eye features. Many of which are seen in horror movies since they are grotesque body morphs (Multiple eyes, the shadow goop, the abyss for the arcane eyes). But please, please implement something for those who are massively freaked out by the new eyes! I cannot breed dragons or browse the auction house or anything because some of the designs utterly terrify me and make me ill.
@jcstitches

My apologies. I was just really freaked out by the new eye features. Many of which are seen in horror movies since they are grotesque body morphs (Multiple eyes, the shadow goop, the abyss for the arcane eyes). But please, please implement something for those who are massively freaked out by the new eyes! I cannot breed dragons or browse the auction house or anything because some of the designs utterly terrify me and make me ill.
bHeX9bv.png
@HannaLynn Hello again! Just for clarification, I am not a staff member. Forum mods are just regular players who help keep the forum organized and we have no input on any site features. The Suggestions forum and Contact Us are the best ways to give feedback on site features. Thanks!
@HannaLynn Hello again! Just for clarification, I am not a staff member. Forum mods are just regular players who help keep the forum organized and we have no input on any site features. The Suggestions forum and Contact Us are the best ways to give feedback on site features. Thanks!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.