Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New Breed Idea: Pitcher/Goblet [Art]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
I'd be happy with any new breed
I'd be happy with any new breed
tDeKDnH.pnguntitled_drawing_by_cattelle-dcy0t09.png
love these!
love these!
They're so cute! Your art is great.
They're so cute! Your art is great.
Reminds me of something the Plaguebringer and Gladekeeper would make during a family reunion.

"Hey sis I've got a GREAT idea" "Oh boy."
Reminds me of something the Plaguebringer and Gladekeeper would make during a family reunion.

"Hey sis I've got a GREAT idea" "Oh boy."
signbot.gif
This is delicious and I need 20. I support this. It's a walking botanical nightmare, and it's adorable.
This is delicious and I need 20. I support this. It's a walking botanical nightmare, and it's adorable.
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
UMMMMMMM EXCUSE ME
I'd like to order all of them. That child is adorable- and there is something so charmingly scary about the adult?! I'd love to see one with petals, cause the gene already looks like the design some pitcher plants possess. Idk, everything about this is compelling and I am in love and very convinced you bribed someone in the staff to art this for you cause it looks so official omggggg.

I'm on board. I support it. Now give me 50.
UMMMMMMM EXCUSE ME
I'd like to order all of them. That child is adorable- and there is something so charmingly scary about the adult?! I'd love to see one with petals, cause the gene already looks like the design some pitcher plants possess. Idk, everything about this is compelling and I am in love and very convinced you bribed someone in the staff to art this for you cause it looks so official omggggg.

I'm on board. I support it. Now give me 50.
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo1_251.png ~+3 hrs FR Time
~I'm Very Awkward, Just Ignore It
~Guinea Pig Owner
dangerouswinters.png
My lair would be entirely these absolute units. I love their weird faces.
My lair would be entirely these absolute units. I love their weird faces.
I'm so in love. Full support !!
I'm so in love. Full support !!
Heart.gif
You have my support, I love these derpy looking things.
You have my support, I love these derpy looking things.
tumblr_n62fmtYUzt1tyl6vco2_r1_500.png
@Absofacto
In you're opinion where would they originate from?
I would say they would be from The Viridian Labyrinth since they're based off of plants but there are so cute I would love to own a few of them.
@Absofacto
In you're opinion where would they originate from?
I would say they would be from The Viridian Labyrinth since they're based off of plants but there are so cute I would love to own a few of them.
ZPHN6ju.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18