Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New Breed Idea: Pitcher/Goblet [Art]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
I had an idea:

since the likelihood of this ever being a real breed on fr is very low, maybe i could submit this to be a breed on dragon cave?

they have a suggestions form specifically for new breeds

the only worry i have however is the forums on DC have said only one request per person and i have another breed idea for that site im excited to submit

any ideas?
I had an idea:

since the likelihood of this ever being a real breed on fr is very low, maybe i could submit this to be a breed on dragon cave?

they have a suggestions form specifically for new breeds

the only worry i have however is the forums on DC have said only one request per person and i have another breed idea for that site im excited to submit

any ideas?
QY3AmLe.gif HbQw49S.gif
^ please check out my portfolio! ^
P.S. Don't be afraid to ping me! I'm in a lot of forums and I don't usually check up on them without a notification.
Oh my gosh these dragons with Capsule would be amazing. I was thinking of making whatever dragon I get with that gene work like these plants. I'd go nuts with these, support!
Oh my gosh these dragons with Capsule would be amazing. I was thinking of making whatever dragon I get with that gene work like these plants. I'd go nuts with these, support!
I love them. I wish Staff would make another event for implementing dragon breeds and bring this one in game.
I love them. I wish Staff would make another event for implementing dragon breeds and bring this one in game.
Help them grow please!=>eastern-dragon-child-fire-pixel.gif
Help I love this too much. Why do I love this so much?
I know there is sososo little chance of ever getting new breeds, but...
Help I love this too much. Why do I love this so much?
I know there is sososo little chance of ever getting new breeds, but...
Hel || College Student || She/Her
dpQFynF.jpg
I really think you should try and submit this to dragon cave! I do think this would make a really cool new fl breed as well. Very creative design.
I really think you should try and submit this to dragon cave! I do think this would make a really cool new fl breed as well. Very creative design.
millennial/them/him/texas1052931.pngtumblr_pct9t6Vnta1xblrs6o1_100.pngtumblr_pctbsiNqyy1xblrs6o1_100.png1054523.pngxxxx.gifxxxx.gifxxxx.gifxxxx.gifxxxx.gifxxxx.gifxxxx.gifxxxx.gifxxxx.gifxxxx.gifxxxx.gifxxxx.gif
They are absolutely hideous ^^ I need 10
They are absolutely hideous ^^ I need 10
this is very unique looking, I like it
this is very unique looking, I like it
UqN4jFQ.png
My ADHD causes me to type faster than I think so if my sentence structure is weird, I'm sorry
they're delightfully bizarre! I love how the eyes are below the mouth instead of above it
they're delightfully bizarre! I love how the eyes are below the mouth instead of above it
CUvkP.gif Noodle says TERFs are a waste of oxygen CUvkP.gif
I love the design! But I feel like it might be a little difficult to put apparel on it?
I love the design! But I feel like it might be a little difficult to put apparel on it?
Amazing work! They look like they already belong on the site! 100% support!
Amazing work! They look like they already belong on the site! 100% support!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18