Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dragon Sorting
i think it'd be a great idea to have he ability to sort dragons

like have different fields, or pages on the lair screen and be able to sort your dragons onto different pages without having the first page full

in addition, it'd be nice to be able to name different pages, and expand the space of specific pages without just blanket expanding your whole lair

Context: What i'm trying to do is have my dragons set up on different pages based on parentage, for example, on my first page, named for the parents, i'd have the two parents first, and all of their offspring in order of birthday ordered on the page
if i ran out of room for a particular breeding pair, i could expand that specific page without expanding any of the others until needed

this simply seems like a cool way change up the way we keep our dragons, and keep everything organized exactly how we want!

Thank you for reading, and i hope you consider my idea!
i think it'd be a great idea to have he ability to sort dragons

like have different fields, or pages on the lair screen and be able to sort your dragons onto different pages without having the first page full

in addition, it'd be nice to be able to name different pages, and expand the space of specific pages without just blanket expanding your whole lair

Context: What i'm trying to do is have my dragons set up on different pages based on parentage, for example, on my first page, named for the parents, i'd have the two parents first, and all of their offspring in order of birthday ordered on the page
if i ran out of room for a particular breeding pair, i could expand that specific page without expanding any of the others until needed

this simply seems like a cool way change up the way we keep our dragons, and keep everything organized exactly how we want!

Thank you for reading, and i hope you consider my idea!
@PrimalRegigigas bumping isn't allowed in suggestions.

Lair tabs might work better than what your suggesting because if someone decided to have 20 rows (for example) on one page it could cause lag loading the page, and for mobile players might be a large hit on their data allowance.
@PrimalRegigigas bumping isn't allowed in suggestions.

Lair tabs might work better than what your suggesting because if someone decided to have 20 rows (for example) on one page it could cause lag loading the page, and for mobile players might be a large hit on their data allowance.
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies