Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | -
-
-
@Kwisten Some questions before I try to draw these:
What body type do they have? More snake-like and long (Imperials/Coatls/Spirals), more mammal-like (Tundras/Mirrors) or something else?
What the leg to body ratio? Tiny legs like Coatls, really long legs like Skydancers or inbetween?
What kind of wings to they have? I know the body is a blend of scales and fur, but what about the wings? Feathery, bat-like, something else? Honestly I think insect wings could be very interesting and unique, but they would probably only be insect-shaped and not textured, because that could mess with genes like Bee.
Tail/neck length? Head shape?
Do they have any multiple limbs? I know all dragons have to have at least 2 sets of legs, one head, one tail and one set of wings for apparel and other reasons, but as far as I am aware they can have more than that. So like 2 tails or 6 legs or something.
Are the scales less visible (most dragons) or well defined (Spirals and the Scales tertiary)?
Where possible, please include real-life references (mostly animals) for different features so I know better what it should look like. Pictures are appreciated
@Kwisten Some questions before I try to draw these:
What body type do they have? More snake-like and long (Imperials/Coatls/Spirals), more mammal-like (Tundras/Mirrors) or something else?
What the leg to body ratio? Tiny legs like Coatls, really long legs like Skydancers or inbetween?
What kind of wings to they have? I know the body is a blend of scales and fur, but what about the wings? Feathery, bat-like, something else? Honestly I think insect wings could be very interesting and unique, but they would probably only be insect-shaped and not textured, because that could mess with genes like Bee.
Tail/neck length? Head shape?
Do they have any multiple limbs? I know all dragons have to have at least 2 sets of legs, one head, one tail and one set of wings for apparel and other reasons, but as far as I am aware they can have more than that. So like 2 tails or 6 legs or something.
Are the scales less visible (most dragons) or well defined (Spirals and the Scales tertiary)?
Where possible, please include real-life references (mostly animals) for different features so I know better what it should look like. Pictures are appreciated
83232606.png:Pet The Bean:83232606.png