Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [Breed] Fire Breed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[Needs a name, I'm stupid and I don't know a good one] Fire needs a breed that isn't coatls to be honest, so I made one myself! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/392858695614332930/395363095318364161/uwu.png[/img] [b]Info:[/b] [Name] breed Rarity: Common (Obtained at the Marketplace) Diet: Plants (Priority) & Insects [b]Overview:[/b] [Names] are smart and mischevious creatures that came from the Molten Scar, where they swim in the patches of lava that exist in the region. [b] Physical Attributes:[/b] [Names] are a Medium-Large sized breed who have a salamander-like body and axolotl/slug antennae, a thick tail to store fat in case of a shortage of food and sticky liquid that protects their skin from the lava around when swimming. Female [name] tend to have brighter colors and larger antennae, while males have dull colors and small antennae. If a [name]'s tail is too thin, it means that the dragon is close to starvation or indicate sickness. [b]Social:[/b] [Names] aren't as friendly as their appearance shows, being known for scarring clans away from their territory with their height and rarely showing crossbreed interactions. [Names] that hatch in clans have a better time communicating, but can show cases of stubborness and agression if not taught otherwise. [b]Lairs:[/b] Not done! [b]Tactics:[/b] These dragons can quickly show agression for any misteep made by another dragon, running into brute force onto a battle. While they do not have claws, spikes or teeth to attack, a charging [name] can do as much damage as an elemental attack does.
[Needs a name, I'm stupid and I don't know a good one]

Fire needs a breed that isn't coatls to be honest, so I made one myself!
uwu.png

Info:
[Name] breed
Rarity: Common (Obtained at the Marketplace)
Diet: Plants (Priority) & Insects

Overview:
[Names] are smart and mischevious creatures that came from the Molten Scar, where they swim in the patches of lava that exist in the region.

Physical Attributes:

[Names] are a Medium-Large sized breed who have a salamander-like body and axolotl/slug antennae, a thick tail to store fat in case of a shortage of food and sticky liquid that protects their skin from the lava around when swimming. Female [name] tend to have brighter colors and larger antennae, while males have dull colors and small antennae. If a [name]'s tail is too thin, it means that the dragon is close to starvation or indicate sickness.

Social:
[Names] aren't as friendly as their appearance shows, being known for scarring clans away from their territory with their height and rarely showing crossbreed interactions. [Names] that hatch in clans have a better time communicating, but can show cases of stubborness and agression if not taught otherwise.

Lairs:
Not done!

Tactics:
These dragons can quickly show agression for any misteep made by another dragon, running into brute force onto a battle. While they do not have claws, spikes or teeth to attack, a charging [name] can do as much damage as an elemental attack does.
i love them
i love them
L0edoWp.png
xx Ash
He/Him

nosy little bugger aren't you?
this
mUX6LmV.gif
@Kawaru

As much as I love these, Flight Rising dragon breeds must have wings.
@Kawaru

As much as I love these, Flight Rising dragon breeds must have wings.
item_used_cartography_ink_by_dogi_crimson-da9osed.gif
Kyandi
FR Time
She/Her
Art Examples!
Wishlist!
@celestenova
it does have wings! i just forgot to color the secondary
@celestenova
it does have wings! i just forgot to color the secondary
@Kawaru

Ah I see! In that case, I support!

they are so squishy I love them
@Kawaru

Ah I see! In that case, I support!

they are so squishy I love them
item_used_cartography_ink_by_dogi_crimson-da9osed.gif
Kyandi
FR Time
She/Her
Art Examples!
Wishlist!
Not to my taste, but it's a well-done breed (pun fully intended, no regrets). While I prefer more dangerous-looking dragons, this is unique-looking and has interesting lore.
Not to my taste, but it's a well-done breed (pun fully intended, no regrets). While I prefer more dangerous-looking dragons, this is unique-looking and has interesting lore.
windh4.png
Mather has a thing for bleps, canon.

I think it's cute :3
Mather has a thing for bleps, canon.

I think it's cute :3
cPW6H3E.png
Very cute.

Being a literal person, I'd name them Lavaswimmers ;P

Very cute.

Being a literal person, I'd name them Lavaswimmers ;P

177499lightofknowledge2.png
We need more floofs, so I am in full support! <3

What about the breed name "Fydra". It's a fire-hydra! Haha
We need more floofs, so I am in full support! <3

What about the breed name "Fydra". It's a fire-hydra! Haha
swirly_divider_by_snowbellss-db6zlag.pnglight_potion_by_planet_spatulon-daiwulj.gifswirly_divider_flipped_by_snowbellss-db6zojy.png
Just doing a bit of Light alchemy...
I support this! I don't think every dragon should look dangerous/ menacing and a little variety hadn't hurt anyone.
I support this! I don't think every dragon should look dangerous/ menacing and a little variety hadn't hurt anyone.
GEiz8BL.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7