Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | The Bear Crisis
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="Subunit" date=2017-11-21 19:02:17] People can't read. In the poll thread, there are 1-2 replies each and every page saying things like "I don't want to spend 80kt and get only a bear". Even if they got corrected by others, it's much likely they've already cast their vote. I wonder how many people vote the stay NotN option for the same stupid reason. [/quote] Yup, I'm afraid that is exactly what's happening. People see "bear" and "Joxar" in the same phrase and freak out without reading the rest. It always happens with those votes. First people vote, then say "but I thought it would be different!" when it was stated that it would be that way or not stated at all. And we end up with the option no one likes because those who voted for it thought they voted for another thing altogether. The poll has already been fixed for over a day, yet people still keep saying "I don't want to spend 80k and get a bear". Ugh.
Subunit wrote on 2017-11-21:
People can't read. In the poll thread, there are 1-2 replies each and every page saying things like "I don't want to spend 80kt and get only a bear". Even if they got corrected by others, it's much likely they've already cast their vote. I wonder how many people vote the stay NotN option for the same stupid reason.
Yup, I'm afraid that is exactly what's happening. People see "bear" and "Joxar" in the same phrase and freak out without reading the rest.

It always happens with those votes. First people vote, then say "but I thought it would be different!" when it was stated that it would be that way or not stated at all. And we end up with the option no one likes because those who voted for it thought they voted for another thing altogether.

The poll has already been fixed for over a day, yet people still keep saying "I don't want to spend 80k and get a bear".

Ugh.
1 2 3 4 5