Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Delete
1 2
Not sure why you want to delete the thread. Just because the feature was there in the past doesn't mean we can't have it again and discuss the benefits. I recall it not being removed for any reason in particular, mostly just because the forum software underwent changes and they cut a lot of stuff (including search) to clear up lag.

I visit places with 'like' features and I see nothing like "you need __ likes to be cool." If people really hate features that give an arbitrary sense of ego, they should be advocating for the removal of post stars and achievement points anyways. How many spam threads in FRD happen because someone got their platinum star? FRD is already a giant cesspool of spam anyways with people making threads purely to get one-worded meme replies, I don't see how 'likes' would make it any worse, lol. Maybe it factually clear up some of the spam, people could like a post instead of generic one-word replies.
Not sure why you want to delete the thread. Just because the feature was there in the past doesn't mean we can't have it again and discuss the benefits. I recall it not being removed for any reason in particular, mostly just because the forum software underwent changes and they cut a lot of stuff (including search) to clear up lag.

I visit places with 'like' features and I see nothing like "you need __ likes to be cool." If people really hate features that give an arbitrary sense of ego, they should be advocating for the removal of post stars and achievement points anyways. How many spam threads in FRD happen because someone got their platinum star? FRD is already a giant cesspool of spam anyways with people making threads purely to get one-worded meme replies, I don't see how 'likes' would make it any worse, lol. Maybe it factually clear up some of the spam, people could like a post instead of generic one-word replies.
ccDyspX.png
Bless you @Nineteen
Bless you @Nineteen
1 2