Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Non-hoardesllable eggs
1 2 3
Pretty much what I said in the title: make eggs non-hoardsellable
Nothing much to say, just very nervous each time I have an egg and the 'vault' button is close to 'sell'

yep
Pretty much what I said in the title: make eggs non-hoardsellable
Nothing much to say, just very nervous each time I have an egg and the 'vault' button is close to 'sell'

yep
107bfb44c60c7129ba6aa5dbaf4d8420d8d99d1f.png
Tbh I just think eggs should go into the specialty tab so people would be less likely to hoardsell them, and then give us a check all option for the other tab like in materials.
Tbh I just think eggs should go into the specialty tab so people would be less likely to hoardsell them, and then give us a check all option for the other tab like in materials.
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do4_500.png
I would also maybe like a tab, like TheAlchemist said.
I almost came close to selling my nature egg I was putting in my vault a second ago, but then again you should click slowly so you don't accidentally sell it. ^^
I would also maybe like a tab, like TheAlchemist said.
I almost came close to selling my nature egg I was putting in my vault a second ago, but then again you should click slowly so you don't accidentally sell it. ^^
All the support for this
All the support for this
JKDjx25.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxStarshrikes
Honestly it should have the little down arrow for putting it in your vault, like the six star familiars, just so you can't hoardsell it. It IS a valuable item, after all.
Honestly it should have the little down arrow for putting it in your vault, like the six star familiars, just so you can't hoardsell it. It IS a valuable item, after all.
15WDtQ0.png
I was hoarding eggs for a mass hatch recently - the 'hoardsell' and 'vault' buttons gave me quite a few scares too. Full support - for either non-hoardsellable eggs or them being moved to specialty tab (or both, even).
I was hoarding eggs for a mass hatch recently - the 'hoardsell' and 'vault' buttons gave me quite a few scares too. Full support - for either non-hoardsellable eggs or them being moved to specialty tab (or both, even).
JQQ3Fjt.png
Support. Nocturne Eggs (I think Bog eggs too? Idk I haven't had one of those on hand in a long time) have this, the others should as well! It only makes sense.
Support. Nocturne Eggs (I think Bog eggs too? Idk I haven't had one of those on hand in a long time) have this, the others should as well! It only makes sense.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
[quote name="VeiledOverdose" date=2017-11-01 18:37:26] Support. Nocturne Eggs (I think Bog eggs too? Idk I haven't had one of those on hand in a long time) have this, the others should as well! It only makes sense. [/quote] bog eggs do. And they're usually worth less on the ah than a normal egg so it only makes sense that we shouldn't be able to hoardsell those as well.
VeiledOverdose wrote on 2017-11-01:
bog eggs do. And they're usually worth less on the ah than a normal egg so it only makes sense that we shouldn't be able to hoardsell those as well.
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
Arise, thread, so I don't have to make a new one.

Please. PLEASE. Make them so they can't be hoardsold. I've heard horror stories and after my recent egg-rage I've got tons and it makes me nervous when theyre out of my vault
Arise, thread, so I don't have to make a new one.

Please. PLEASE. Make them so they can't be hoardsold. I've heard horror stories and after my recent egg-rage I've got tons and it makes me nervous when theyre out of my vault
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
Support. I have no idea why eggs would even be allowed to be hoard sold. This would help prevent accidental selling.
Support. I have no idea why eggs would even be allowed to be hoard sold. This would help prevent accidental selling.
ZryO5nF.pngW38Mj4I.pngU15OJEU.pngywWF0OY.pngZryO5nF.png
1 2 3