Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Better Organization of Baldwin's Items
Basically, it wasn't a problem when the max cauldron level used to be 10 or something, but now we have so many things we can make. And it's FUN! I love the cauldron, it really revitalized my interest in this site.

Buuuuut....... it's a hassle to navigate through now.

I have to go through pages upon pages and look through each page one by one to find what I want. yeah, sure, I could try and memorize where everything is, but I've tried and honestly it's just such a hassle now. Whenever new brewables are introduced that don't require the level to be the current cap, it's a huge scavenger hunt to see where in the middle they got injected, and now all the pages have gotten shifted over again.

Basically, I'd love it if the Baldwin list of brewables was organized somehow. A search function? Folders that separate familiars, apparels, etc.? Just a way to make it easier to find that specific thing I want.
Basically, it wasn't a problem when the max cauldron level used to be 10 or something, but now we have so many things we can make. And it's FUN! I love the cauldron, it really revitalized my interest in this site.

Buuuuut....... it's a hassle to navigate through now.

I have to go through pages upon pages and look through each page one by one to find what I want. yeah, sure, I could try and memorize where everything is, but I've tried and honestly it's just such a hassle now. Whenever new brewables are introduced that don't require the level to be the current cap, it's a huge scavenger hunt to see where in the middle they got injected, and now all the pages have gotten shifted over again.

Basically, I'd love it if the Baldwin list of brewables was organized somehow. A search function? Folders that separate familiars, apparels, etc.? Just a way to make it easier to find that specific thing I want.