Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Sally's Transformation Station
1 2 3
@Sesshin OMG yes! There are so many things where I don't even bother to look up the price on the AH. It's either melted down, or if it's too much I just hoardsell the stuff.
@Sesshin OMG yes! There are so many things where I don't even bother to look up the price on the AH. It's either melted down, or if it's too much I just hoardsell the stuff.
xeDKNxe.png
  • Introvert
  • 9+ Hrs ahead of FR time fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png
While I would love to see a way to recolor apparel into more variety, I don't want that way to be a simple clone of Baldwin. I would rather it be incorporated into the main baldwin stock or, a better idea to me, be completely separate from Baldwin and use new mechanics for the dying.

The idea is well thought out and everything, I just feel that instead of just reskinning mechanics we already have, it would be better for the site to create completely new mechanics to keep players interested (as we already know how baldwin works so, to me, it would be boring to have a brand new area, that is exactly the same and works the same way)

Maybe instead of sally working under Baldwin, she learned all she could and discovered her love of dyes and colors, and set off to create her own shop, and set it up more like a quest where she asks for certain things in order to 'study' them and as she studies them, she learns more about a certain type of dye. Perhaps even make it more like a mini-game where you have to do certain things to help her (and not just clicking a button, but like tracing a pattern etc..)
While I would love to see a way to recolor apparel into more variety, I don't want that way to be a simple clone of Baldwin. I would rather it be incorporated into the main baldwin stock or, a better idea to me, be completely separate from Baldwin and use new mechanics for the dying.

The idea is well thought out and everything, I just feel that instead of just reskinning mechanics we already have, it would be better for the site to create completely new mechanics to keep players interested (as we already know how baldwin works so, to me, it would be boring to have a brand new area, that is exactly the same and works the same way)

Maybe instead of sally working under Baldwin, she learned all she could and discovered her love of dyes and colors, and set off to create her own shop, and set it up more like a quest where she asks for certain things in order to 'study' them and as she studies them, she learns more about a certain type of dye. Perhaps even make it more like a mini-game where you have to do certain things to help her (and not just clicking a button, but like tracing a pattern etc..)

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
I like this idea. It would be nice to add in something like this but, one thing to say, maybe Sally could be a relative of Baldwin's who wanted to "walk in his footsteps'? It would be really nice with Lore and would give a more connected element than her being a stranger to him.

I also love the fact that this would also give a wider variety in colors rather than the traditional "FR sticking with one color range over another" thing they have going for them. I have so many dragons who clash with all the Apparel and that's why it's so hard for me to dress them.
I like this idea. It would be nice to add in something like this but, one thing to say, maybe Sally could be a relative of Baldwin's who wanted to "walk in his footsteps'? It would be really nice with Lore and would give a more connected element than her being a stranger to him.

I also love the fact that this would also give a wider variety in colors rather than the traditional "FR sticking with one color range over another" thing they have going for them. I have so many dragons who clash with all the Apparel and that's why it's so hard for me to dress them.
Updating Signature 1606945728871.png Updating Signature
I am sooo much in love with this idea. I would love to be able to dye apparel. Maybe even add dark red and other colors. E.g. there are very few Swamp colored apparel. The color dye could go by the color wheel? Sppp many possibilites. I love this idea. You got my full support :)
I am sooo much in love with this idea. I would love to be able to dye apparel. Maybe even add dark red and other colors. E.g. there are very few Swamp colored apparel. The color dye could go by the color wheel? Sppp many possibilites. I love this idea. You got my full support :)
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
aaaa this is amazing!! I love the idea! There are so many rocks and stuff that could be crushed and made into dye! But alas, I think this will never be possible, at least not as an extension to Bladwin. Maybe it could be set out as a quest? Like "if you bring me this and that mayyybe I will be able to produce that"
Anyway, support!
aaaa this is amazing!! I love the idea! There are so many rocks and stuff that could be crushed and made into dye! But alas, I think this will never be possible, at least not as an extension to Bladwin. Maybe it could be set out as a quest? Like "if you bring me this and that mayyybe I will be able to produce that"
Anyway, support!
shadow_by_coloradoblues-db6uy1l.png kZjIfse.gif
she/her | FR+10
Tumblr

dmEpGuD.png
This sounds like a really cool idea, and VERY well thought out! I love the idea so much, I reread it a couple times. I think it could be a really cool addition to the site!
This sounds like a really cool idea, and VERY well thought out! I love the idea so much, I reread it a couple times. I think it could be a really cool addition to the site!
Neurodivergent Nonbinary Adult
Any Pronouns, No Preference

I have a processing disorder and I'm notoriously awful at math so patience is highly appreciated.

Feel free to ping me; I appreciate serious and silly pings!

My Questboard and Wishlist!
@Jemadar I actually had an idea about that, but not with Sally. Something like, a little tailor shop, where players could take some of the linen, and scrap materials that are found, and turn them into simple apparels. For example: A clothlike item: [item=White Linen Fabric Scrap] when taken to the tailor could give you [item=White Linen Arm Wraps] or something. A minigame idea could be that you have to help the tailor find stitching/sewing supplies in a messy room (Like one of those Find the Item games) Items could be a spool of thread, a needle, one of those Pincushion mouse thingies. [item=Stuffed Pincushion] that thing and...bwuh...maybe other stuff. more ideas needed on that front. ----- ----- @Narcisco Oooh, that certainly is an idea! I like the idea of them being relatives, "Uncle Baldwin!" I love it. ----- ----- @Taarnfalk I love the idea of dark swampy apparel! The black dye could be mixed with colors to add darker pigments too! ----- ----- @Mellacherry that idea is kinda neat too! Kinda brings in a bit of swipp to it!. ----- ----- @TrustRae Ahhhh thank you (All of you really) I've had this idea for several months, i just finally got around to doing something with it haha!
@Jemadar

I actually had an idea about that, but not with Sally. Something like, a little tailor shop, where players could take some of the linen, and scrap materials that are found, and turn them into simple apparels.

For example:

A clothlike item: White Linen Fabric Scrap when taken to the tailor could give you White Linen Arm Wraps or something. A minigame idea could be that you have to help the tailor find stitching/sewing supplies in a messy room (Like one of those Find the Item games) Items could be a spool of thread, a needle, one of those Pincushion mouse thingies. Stuffed Pincushion that thing and...bwuh...maybe other stuff. more ideas needed on that front.

@Narcisco Oooh, that certainly is an idea! I like the idea of them being relatives, "Uncle Baldwin!" I love it.

@Taarnfalk I love the idea of dark swampy apparel! The black dye could be mixed with colors to add darker pigments too!

@Mellacherry that idea is kinda neat too! Kinda brings in a bit of swipp to it!.

@TrustRae Ahhhh thank you (All of you really) I've had this idea for several months, i just finally got around to doing something with it haha!
yY3vbYF.pngaabzEU9i1.pnge2wlrBb.pngfwf0oTL.pnglF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.pngTJdobYa.pnguJuXpVk.pngHxJ7se6.pnguzVzjjZ.pngnxZGTXG.pngZaKiBAO.pngQoMzhWb.pngXGtgfcm.pngaabuttonmash.pngaa yY3vbYF.png
yAczqIT.png
@Sesshin

Ooh I like the idea of a hidden object mini game and it would fit so well. (I love hidden object games)

It does sound good and I would honestly prefer that to adding to Baldwin (maybe Sally has an assistant that does the tailoring while she does the dying, so they are linked together, where you have to get the tailor to 'create' the clothing and then Sally dyes it or you can take it as is)
@Sesshin

Ooh I like the idea of a hidden object mini game and it would fit so well. (I love hidden object games)

It does sound good and I would honestly prefer that to adding to Baldwin (maybe Sally has an assistant that does the tailoring while she does the dying, so they are linked together, where you have to get the tailor to 'create' the clothing and then Sally dyes it or you can take it as is)

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
So much yes! I know this would be a pain to code, definitely not something I imagine happening in the near future, but much support when the right opportunity arises :D
So much yes! I know this would be a pain to code, definitely not something I imagine happening in the near future, but much support when the right opportunity arises :D
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
this would be cool, although it would be nice for sally to work in a separate zone like say a small tent off to the side, the tent died in beautiful rich purples with swirling patterns of gold sewn into the fabric, on the insides many caldrons gently simmer with brilliantly bright colors.
and maybe a different name from just sally (due to it being a bit of a different name compared to the others) Pera, Menasha, Zephenne,Tylylis, Lyvyana, Sarei, Shetral, Shishie, Sholi, Tombe, Athie, Ri'mara, Shamtherra, Shurasha are some ideas.
this would be cool, although it would be nice for sally to work in a separate zone like say a small tent off to the side, the tent died in beautiful rich purples with swirling patterns of gold sewn into the fabric, on the insides many caldrons gently simmer with brilliantly bright colors.
and maybe a different name from just sally (due to it being a bit of a different name compared to the others) Pera, Menasha, Zephenne,Tylylis, Lyvyana, Sarei, Shetral, Shishie, Sholi, Tombe, Athie, Ri'mara, Shamtherra, Shurasha are some ideas.
Steelhound.gif
1 2 3