Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Load Outfit Button
1 2 3 4
I would love to have this. I send my dragons away a lot of the time for nest rentals and having the option to load outfits would be great.
Maybe if you're missing a piece you'd get a little pop up saying "Outfit loaded. Missing ___" with what item of apparel you might be lacking from the outfit.
I would love to have this. I send my dragons away a lot of the time for nest rentals and having the option to load outfits would be great.
Maybe if you're missing a piece you'd get a little pop up saying "Outfit loaded. Missing ___" with what item of apparel you might be lacking from the outfit.
478Ynjw.png
I would love a way to put outfits on dragons somehow, either from the Dressing Room or the dragon page. It would make things much more streamlined.
I would love a way to put outfits on dragons somehow, either from the Dressing Room or the dragon page. It would make things much more streamlined.
uCR5SCW.png
support! digging through a box of little icons to find the right apparel items for an outfit is hard.
support! digging through a box of little icons to find the right apparel items for an outfit is hard.
Yes, wow, this would be so useful. Making DR outfits is nice and all, but since the actual apparel box isn't sorted by name, it's really hard to find all the pieces to actually put on a dragon!
Yes, wow, this would be so useful. Making DR outfits is nice and all, but since the actual apparel box isn't sorted by name, it's really hard to find all the pieces to actually put on a dragon!
Yes, support! It's a pain to find the apparel pieces I need in my hoard, so importing an existing outfit from the Dressing Room would make my life so much easier.
Yes, support! It's a pain to find the apparel pieces I need in my hoard, so importing an existing outfit from the Dressing Room would make my life so much easier.
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
Support, because having multiple outfits for one dragon makes dressing so tedious, especially once you hit 20+ pages of apparel it is near impossible to find every piece on the first scroll through
(bonus if you can toggle between presets on the dragons apparel section, like give me ways to show of all their outfits please)
Support, because having multiple outfits for one dragon makes dressing so tedious, especially once you hit 20+ pages of apparel it is near impossible to find every piece on the first scroll through
(bonus if you can toggle between presets on the dragons apparel section, like give me ways to show of all their outfits please)
Webp_net_resizeimage_4.pngWebp_net_resizeimage_5.pnggooswampbadge.gif
Support
Support
Help them grow please!=>eastern-dragon-child-fire-pixel.gif
SUPPORT!
SUPPORT!
I support this all the way! I’ve had so much trouble locating one piece of apparel that at multiple points I thought they were just flat out gone from my hoard, since the squares are pretty small ^^’ So yeah, having this would be cool beans!
I support this all the way! I’ve had so much trouble locating one piece of apparel that at multiple points I thought they were just flat out gone from my hoard, since the squares are pretty small ^^’ So yeah, having this would be cool beans!
xk7ymDQ.png
Yes, yes, yes. Simple and convenient, I'm surprised this isn't already a thing.

This would also make it easier if you had to send off a dragon for breeding or holding or leveling, but they had a super complex outfit that's a hassle to put back on. While I don't do much of that anymore, I remember scrolling and struggling to find every piece of apparel when putting my complicated outfits back on.

Obviously, it's not gonna apply items you don't have, and I don't think it would work with skins (since you can put any outfit on any dragon, but not so much for skins and accents), but this would be a great feature that saves us the trouble of scrolling through the "Apparel" tab to find the apparel we need, saving us all some time before we realize the piece we need is in our Vault.

Full support.
Yes, yes, yes. Simple and convenient, I'm surprised this isn't already a thing.

This would also make it easier if you had to send off a dragon for breeding or holding or leveling, but they had a super complex outfit that's a hassle to put back on. While I don't do much of that anymore, I remember scrolling and struggling to find every piece of apparel when putting my complicated outfits back on.

Obviously, it's not gonna apply items you don't have, and I don't think it would work with skins (since you can put any outfit on any dragon, but not so much for skins and accents), but this would be a great feature that saves us the trouble of scrolling through the "Apparel" tab to find the apparel we need, saving us all some time before we realize the piece we need is in our Vault.

Full support.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
1 2 3 4