Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Night Version
1 2 3 4
*messes around with Photoshop badly* [img]http://mcahogarth.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/nighttimefr.jpg[/img]
*messes around with Photoshop badly*

nighttimefr.jpg
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
@micahjaguar that is GREAT!!!!! OoO
@micahjaguar that is GREAT!!!!! OoO
33636892.png
Support.

I am often online until quite late and then on in the early morning and FR being so bright can hurt the eyes. A Night Version would be really nice.
Support.

I am often online until quite late and then on in the early morning and FR being so bright can hurt the eyes. A Night Version would be really nice.
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
yes please god. i uuuusually don't mind the brighter colors but sometimes it bothers me, esp when i'm up super late. i don't want to have to turn down my whole computer screen for one website, you know?

i think fr is in need for themes in general.
yes please god. i uuuusually don't mind the brighter colors but sometimes it bothers me, esp when i'm up super late. i don't want to have to turn down my whole computer screen for one website, you know?

i think fr is in need for themes in general.
I think a similar thread was made a few months ago but

I support fully

I also suffer from eye strain and the intense contrast from the dark background to the white is straining. White in general, when it is overwhelming, is straining. So a dark, or night mode would benefit me a lot. And a lot of others, too.

I don't even care about themes, though it would be really cool to have different themes based on the flights. I just want to not have to take breaks every few minutes to lessen the strain on my eyes.
I think a similar thread was made a few months ago but

I support fully

I also suffer from eye strain and the intense contrast from the dark background to the white is straining. White in general, when it is overwhelming, is straining. So a dark, or night mode would benefit me a lot. And a lot of others, too.

I don't even care about themes, though it would be really cool to have different themes based on the flights. I just want to not have to take breaks every few minutes to lessen the strain on my eyes.

Versus Coli Challenge
B2R Breeding Challenge
Lili
+3frt
Artist || Witch
830.png
I played around with a screenshot of the homepage. All I did was invert the intensity of existing colors. [img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2ahv5hu.png[/img] So much more soothing to my tired and irritated eyes.
I played around with a screenshot of the homepage. All I did was invert the intensity of existing colors.

2ahv5hu.png
So much more soothing to my tired and irritated eyes.
~There is no such thing as sanity. Everyone is insane. The true question is, how insane are you, relative to everyone else?~
Lots of support! Grinding the coli mostly happens at night for me, and I keep my room's light on because FR is just so bright it's unbearable otherwise.
Lots of support! Grinding the coli mostly happens at night for me, and I keep my room's light on because FR is just so bright it's unbearable otherwise.
fr + 16 hr
friend requests and pings are always welcome

tumblr_o2q52tLdAX1v0pdpqo9_500.png
Hey everyone! What I do right now (Im using an iPad) I kinda use my ipad in a relatively slanting manner. The light doesnt go directly to my eyes So it kinda doesnt hurt it. Hope I helped with this XD (I think you can use ithis method too if you're phone is quite larger in size)
Hey everyone! What I do right now (Im using an iPad) I kinda use my ipad in a relatively slanting manner. The light doesnt go directly to my eyes So it kinda doesnt hurt it. Hope I helped with this XD (I think you can use ithis method too if you're phone is quite larger in size)
33636892.png
[quote name="ScienceGal8" date=2017-09-04 14:53:26] It'd be really cool to see multiple different choosable site themes. I know right now they have implemented different banners based on flight on one's lair page, so it's not out of the range of plausibility. Maybe there could be a theme for each flight? Light's black and gold, Shadow's purple and blue, Fire's browns and oranges, etc. And you could switch between them in a similar manner to vistas? Support for even a basic dark theme though. [/quote] Themes could be pretty cool! But yeah, even just a night mode would be great, I could definitely see myself using it.
ScienceGal8 wrote on 2017-09-04:
It'd be really cool to see multiple different choosable site themes. I know right now they have implemented different banners based on flight on one's lair page, so it's not out of the range of plausibility.

Maybe there could be a theme for each flight? Light's black and gold, Shadow's purple and blue, Fire's browns and oranges, etc. And you could switch between them in a similar manner to vistas?

Support for even a basic dark theme though.
Themes could be pretty cool! But yeah, even just a night mode would be great, I could definitely see myself using it.
hourglass.gifYou'll be okayhourglass.gif
Flight Risings normal colors give me a migraine within 30 minutes minimum. I have chronic light sensitivity, and permanent eye damage that causes me to see floaters on white bgs.

Dark versions of site themes are exceedingly common and should be a standard kept by all companies, because of the accessibility they bring.

There are a lot of reasons that bright white bgs and dark text are a problem for disabled and elderly people-- both of which are numerous on this site. Please. I am so tired of getting headaches and nausea any time I load the site.
Flight Risings normal colors give me a migraine within 30 minutes minimum. I have chronic light sensitivity, and permanent eye damage that causes me to see floaters on white bgs.

Dark versions of site themes are exceedingly common and should be a standard kept by all companies, because of the accessibility they bring.

There are a lot of reasons that bright white bgs and dark text are a problem for disabled and elderly people-- both of which are numerous on this site. Please. I am so tired of getting headaches and nausea any time I load the site.
ikhT59F.gif NN9NPXA.pnglpuhiUf.png
z6T37Eh.pngiKLw7Zm.png
kCHWEjf.pngOBrKa68.png
AaYNmEX.pngMHHKqsF.png
3Atxu83.pngV3cpf29.png
FJPvoaD.gif Ml9OaAo.png
1 2 3 4