Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Familiar Bond-All Button
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="Valemora" date=2017-04-23 14:50:19] [quote]Scrolls of Renaming would be 50,000, most treasure genes would cost near a million each, and heaven knows how high food, Baldwin materials, and clothing would go.[/quote] Nah, MP studd most likely wouldn't change. So if you like treasure genes, good for you. But heavens forbid if you like gem stuff like gem genes (think 500k for Opal dragons is too much? watch new gem-gened dragons cost 5-6 mil t), accents, gem MP stuff like Night Sky silks or cats or vistas... Or prices for adoptables and custom art. [/quote] It wouldn't change in the MP, but it would change in the AH. Like on Neopets, where everything gets grabbed up the moment a shop restocks and then users list it in their own shops at a much higher price due to inflation. That's the scenario I foresee happen. Good luck to anyone who isn't a sniper. Sorry if it wasn't clear enough. But yes, gem items would also skyrocket in price. As would all otherwise limited items too.
Valemora wrote on 2017-04-23:
Quote:
Scrolls of Renaming would be 50,000, most treasure genes would cost near a million each, and heaven knows how high food, Baldwin materials, and clothing would go.
Nah, MP studd most likely wouldn't change. So if you like treasure genes, good for you. But heavens forbid if you like gem stuff like gem genes (think 500k for Opal dragons is too much? watch new gem-gened dragons cost 5-6 mil t), accents, gem MP stuff like Night Sky silks or cats or vistas... Or prices for adoptables and custom art.
It wouldn't change in the MP, but it would change in the AH. Like on Neopets, where everything gets grabbed up the moment a shop restocks and then users list it in their own shops at a much higher price due to inflation. That's the scenario I foresee happen. Good luck to anyone who isn't a sniper. Sorry if it wasn't clear enough.

But yes, gem items would also skyrocket in price. As would all otherwise limited items too.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
@ShadowedScales

Because this is a discussion forum. It's for discussing the suggestions and if somebody says something interesting, or controversial, we are encouraged to discuss the subject, so long as personal attacks don't happen (and they haven't). It's nothing against you, not even on a subject that has been done to death since 2013 and is very divisive, it's just what this forum is for.

The admins don't view the responses as 'votes', they pay attention to the discussion that takes place and you helped encourage the discussion, even if people don't agree with you. Your opinion is a common enough one, and your reply is on the most recent page so it's very visible. As such, your response is an excellent base for those who have the opposite opinion, and want a good comment to hold up in contrast to their own.

It's really nothing personal, it's just how the suggestions forum works. c:
@ShadowedScales

Because this is a discussion forum. It's for discussing the suggestions and if somebody says something interesting, or controversial, we are encouraged to discuss the subject, so long as personal attacks don't happen (and they haven't). It's nothing against you, not even on a subject that has been done to death since 2013 and is very divisive, it's just what this forum is for.

The admins don't view the responses as 'votes', they pay attention to the discussion that takes place and you helped encourage the discussion, even if people don't agree with you. Your opinion is a common enough one, and your reply is on the most recent page so it's very visible. As such, your response is an excellent base for those who have the opposite opinion, and want a good comment to hold up in contrast to their own.

It's really nothing personal, it's just how the suggestions forum works. c:
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
Look man, I do think that bonding with familiars is tedious - that's why it took almost two years for me to finally get my first awakened familiar - but I'd much prefer the tedious clicking to the ridiculous inflation that a bond-all button would cause. So yeah, no support for a bond-all button.

Quote:
Why is everyone taking a nick at me for my opinion? Damn -_- I support this idea, so stop picking me out on everything I say.

It's a discussion thread. The entire point is to discuss the points that other people may bring up. Nothing is personal friend.
Look man, I do think that bonding with familiars is tedious - that's why it took almost two years for me to finally get my first awakened familiar - but I'd much prefer the tedious clicking to the ridiculous inflation that a bond-all button would cause. So yeah, no support for a bond-all button.

Quote:
Why is everyone taking a nick at me for my opinion? Damn -_- I support this idea, so stop picking me out on everything I say.

It's a discussion thread. The entire point is to discuss the points that other people may bring up. Nothing is personal friend.
A28Svy9.png . sand .
she/her
FR + 0

light_2.png
bi
twenties

4oO1RBo.png
Well can everyone just stop now? I've heard you all already, a thousand times over.
Well can everyone just stop now? I've heard you all already, a thousand times over.
tumblr_inline_nk8fzk6nc31sztcmx.png
@ShadowedScales

This is the suggestion forum. If you don't want people giving input on your thoughts, then don't post here.
@ShadowedScales

This is the suggestion forum. If you don't want people giving input on your thoughts, then don't post here.
ampharos.png 20 | any pronouns | about me | accents |
@turtlee - if everyone wasn't so rude then I wouldn't have a problem posting here, but then again I'm always the one to be picked on for posting my opinion so why do I even bother?
@turtlee - if everyone wasn't so rude then I wouldn't have a problem posting here, but then again I'm always the one to be picked on for posting my opinion so why do I even bother?
[quote name="gemajgall" date=2017-04-23 15:02:27] [quote name="Valemora" date=2017-04-23 14:50:19] [quote]Scrolls of Renaming would be 50,000, most treasure genes would cost near a million each, and heaven knows how high food, Baldwin materials, and clothing would go.[/quote] Nah, MP studd most likely wouldn't change. So if you like treasure genes, good for you. But heavens forbid if you like gem stuff like gem genes (think 500k for Opal dragons is too much? watch new gem-gened dragons cost 5-6 mil t), accents, gem MP stuff like Night Sky silks or cats or vistas... Or prices for adoptables and custom art. [/quote] It wouldn't change in the MP, but it would change in the AH. Like on Neopets, where everything gets grabbed up the moment a shop restocks and then users list it in their own shops at a much higher price due to inflation. That's the scenario I foresee happen. Good luck to anyone who isn't a sniper. Sorry if it wasn't clear enough. But yes, gem items would also skyrocket in price. As would all otherwise limited items too. [/quote] another issue, depending on FR's state of mind, would be that the MP prices COULD change if it was felt that a better sink was needed. I do not know if FR has plans on ever changing their MP prices to compensate or not, just saying that it could happen. I am thinking of Aywas here, were some items, in site run shops, are well over 1 million BP. I do not know if they started out that way or not (and I shudder to think that they DID). So, basically, while the MP has been static up to now, it doesn't have to be, and that also doesn't mean that future items put into the shop, to combat inflation, won't have their prices adjusted accordingly.
gemajgall wrote on 2017-04-23:
Valemora wrote on 2017-04-23:
Quote:
Scrolls of Renaming would be 50,000, most treasure genes would cost near a million each, and heaven knows how high food, Baldwin materials, and clothing would go.
Nah, MP studd most likely wouldn't change. So if you like treasure genes, good for you. But heavens forbid if you like gem stuff like gem genes (think 500k for Opal dragons is too much? watch new gem-gened dragons cost 5-6 mil t), accents, gem MP stuff like Night Sky silks or cats or vistas... Or prices for adoptables and custom art.
It wouldn't change in the MP, but it would change in the AH. Like on Neopets, where everything gets grabbed up the moment a shop restocks and then users list it in their own shops at a much higher price due to inflation. That's the scenario I foresee happen. Good luck to anyone who isn't a sniper. Sorry if it wasn't clear enough.

But yes, gem items would also skyrocket in price. As would all otherwise limited items too.

another issue, depending on FR's state of mind, would be that the MP prices COULD change if it was felt that a better sink was needed. I do not know if FR has plans on ever changing their MP prices to compensate or not, just saying that it could happen.

I am thinking of Aywas here, were some items, in site run shops, are well over 1 million BP. I do not know if they started out that way or not (and I shudder to think that they DID).

So, basically, while the MP has been static up to now, it doesn't have to be, and that also doesn't mean that future items put into the shop, to combat inflation, won't have their prices adjusted accordingly.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
@ShadowedScales

People aren't picking on you. They disagree with you. Contradicting your opinion isn't picking on someone.

Your getting contradicted because you have an unpopular opinion. It's like going to an imperial scroll suggestion and agreeing that they should come back.
@ShadowedScales

People aren't picking on you. They disagree with you. Contradicting your opinion isn't picking on someone.

Your getting contradicted because you have an unpopular opinion. It's like going to an imperial scroll suggestion and agreeing that they should come back.
ampharos.png 20 | any pronouns | about me | accents |
@turtlee - being bullied since primary school and all the way through your entire life tends to make you distrust people, quite a lot. They could have at least made it sound nicer, rather than coming back with the snappy ****** attitude. Really don't appreciate it and it doesn't make me feel very welcome here.
@turtlee - being bullied since primary school and all the way through your entire life tends to make you distrust people, quite a lot. They could have at least made it sound nicer, rather than coming back with the snappy ****** attitude. Really don't appreciate it and it doesn't make me feel very welcome here.
@Shadowedscales

No one has actually been rude, and you have to remember that not everyone here has English as a first language. They often don't realize that what they type can come across as rude. Not to mention that some people don't actually know or think they are being rude, just putting their opinion bluntly. Not everyone is good with words. Some people also just have problems communicating and tone on the internet is extremely difficult to convey.

If someone calls you out specifically or calls YOU rude names or whatever, then yes, they are targeting you, otherwise, they are simply responding to the suggestion, and replies on the suggestion itself.
@Shadowedscales

No one has actually been rude, and you have to remember that not everyone here has English as a first language. They often don't realize that what they type can come across as rude. Not to mention that some people don't actually know or think they are being rude, just putting their opinion bluntly. Not everyone is good with words. Some people also just have problems communicating and tone on the internet is extremely difficult to convey.

If someone calls you out specifically or calls YOU rude names or whatever, then yes, they are targeting you, otherwise, they are simply responding to the suggestion, and replies on the suggestion itself.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
1 2 3 4 5