Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Familiar Bond-All Button
1 2 3 4 5
Then I'd rather have a better way of 'bonding' with familiars than having to repeatedly load pages. That has to be the worst if you have very slow internet, it'd take too long for people who don't have fast internet because you have to keep loading every page.

What are people with slow internet supposed to do? Not bond with their familiars and never get gilded chests because it takes too long to go through all their familiars? I feel that's unfair.

A single page method should be implemented, perhaps, where you still have to bond with each familiar individually but without all the page loading.

Off the record: I didn't make this suggestion out of not getting 'quick rewards'.
Then I'd rather have a better way of 'bonding' with familiars than having to repeatedly load pages. That has to be the worst if you have very slow internet, it'd take too long for people who don't have fast internet because you have to keep loading every page.

What are people with slow internet supposed to do? Not bond with their familiars and never get gilded chests because it takes too long to go through all their familiars? I feel that's unfair.

A single page method should be implemented, perhaps, where you still have to bond with each familiar individually but without all the page loading.

Off the record: I didn't make this suggestion out of not getting 'quick rewards'.
10000000% Support it.

I agree with this on so many Levels, considering that you can potentially have up to over 100 Familiars, it would take absolutely hours to change and exchange Familiars one at a time to slot into a Dragon's Familiar spot in order to bond with them. I have 56 and to be honest it's an absolute pain to do every, single god damn day.

A bond-all option would be greatly appreciated. Really don't know why people are so against it to be honest. They might be able to sit at the screen and do that for hours, but I have a job and work to keep on-top of, can't afford to be sat here for hours on end when I reach over 100 Familiars, it's such a bore and makes the Game drag. It's not fun to do.
10000000% Support it.

I agree with this on so many Levels, considering that you can potentially have up to over 100 Familiars, it would take absolutely hours to change and exchange Familiars one at a time to slot into a Dragon's Familiar spot in order to bond with them. I have 56 and to be honest it's an absolute pain to do every, single god damn day.

A bond-all option would be greatly appreciated. Really don't know why people are so against it to be honest. They might be able to sit at the screen and do that for hours, but I have a job and work to keep on-top of, can't afford to be sat here for hours on end when I reach over 100 Familiars, it's such a bore and makes the Game drag. It's not fun to do.
tumblr_inline_nk8fzk6nc31sztcmx.png
What about a page or link that lists current familiars equipped so at least its not one page at at time? Maybe and upgrade to the bestiary where you can change the list to sort by equipped, by click stage, or by alpha order and you can do all the clicking there?

It would be less pages opened but not necessarily one instant mass click server destroying fest and the reward system would stay the same.
What about a page or link that lists current familiars equipped so at least its not one page at at time? Maybe and upgrade to the bestiary where you can change the list to sort by equipped, by click stage, or by alpha order and you can do all the clicking there?

It would be less pages opened but not necessarily one instant mass click server destroying fest and the reward system would stay the same.
vv6mCnH.png [Miir /+1 FR time / joined:7/21/15]
[quote name="ShadowedScales" date=2017-04-23 12:35:32] Really don't know why people are so against it to be honest. They might be able to sit at the screen and do that for hours, but I have a job and work to keep on-top of, can't afford to be sat here for hours on end when I reach over 100 Familiars, it's such a bore and makes the Game drag. It's not fun to do. [/quote] Because we don't want another thing that would speed up the inflation? Also, there are fast ways of bonding when you open them in many tabs and close them after bonding instead of refreshing, I bond with one page of dragons in under 1 minute. Even when I bonded with over 300 familiars I didn't spend hours on it, you're exaggerating. Also, it's totally optional so just don't bond if you think it's boring and if you're too busy irl. Just because you [i]can [/i]get this money, doesn't mean you're owed this money and thus should get them as fast as possible without doing anything for it. When everyone has a lot of money, it just becomes worthless. P.S. Gem exchange when everyone in the game has a lot of treasure: [img]http://i.ucrazy.ru/files/i/2008.10.4/1223056167_1222989983_484f956baf76ezimbabwedollar.jpg[/img]
ShadowedScales wrote on 2017-04-23:
Really don't know why people are so against it to be honest. They might be able to sit at the screen and do that for hours, but I have a job and work to keep on-top of, can't afford to be sat here for hours on end when I reach over 100 Familiars, it's such a bore and makes the Game drag. It's not fun to do.
Because we don't want another thing that would speed up the inflation? Also, there are fast ways of bonding when you open them in many tabs and close them after bonding instead of refreshing, I bond with one page of dragons in under 1 minute. Even when I bonded with over 300 familiars I didn't spend hours on it, you're exaggerating.

Also, it's totally optional so just don't bond if you think it's boring and if you're too busy irl.

Just because you can get this money, doesn't mean you're owed this money and thus should get them as fast as possible without doing anything for it.
When everyone has a lot of money, it just becomes worthless.

P.S. Gem exchange when everyone in the game has a lot of treasure:
1223056167_1222989983_484f956baf76ezimbabwedollar.jpg
support!!
support!!
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
[quote name="ShadowedScales" date=2017-04-23 12:35:32] I agree with this on so many Levels, considering that you can potentially have up to over 100 Familiars, it would take absolutely hours to change and exchange Familiars one at a time to slot into a Dragon's Familiar spot in order to bond with them. I have 56 and to be honest it's an absolute pain to do every, single god damn day. [/quote] Um. I've got 78 dragons with familiars and currently about 33 unAwakened ones that are unassigned that I swap out. Bonding with all of them takes me at [i]most[/i] 15 minutes (when my connection is really bad), but usually under 10 minutes. Even when I had about 50-60 unAwakened familiars to swap out in addition to the 70+ assigned, it still rarely took me more than 10 minutes at most. It's a pain to do a lot of things on the site. Like, I mean, artifracture is really easy, but it's a pain to sit there and grind for cash. So I don't. I have things to do.
ShadowedScales wrote on 2017-04-23:

Um. I've got 78 dragons with familiars and currently about 33 unAwakened ones that are unassigned that I swap out. Bonding with all of them takes me at most 15 minutes (when my connection is really bad), but usually under 10 minutes. Even when I had about 50-60 unAwakened familiars to swap out in addition to the 70+ assigned, it still rarely took me more than 10 minutes at most.

It's a pain to do a lot of things on the site. Like, I mean, artifracture is really easy, but it's a pain to sit there and grind for cash. So I don't. I have things to do.
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
[quote]I agree with this on so many Levels, considering that you can potentially have up to over 100 Familiars, it would take absolutely hours to change and exchange Familiars one at a time to slot into a Dragon's Familiar spot in order to bond with them. [/quote] I have 98 permanent dragons all with familiars. That's roughly 100, and I can bond with them all in 10ish minutes. No one said players have to swap familiars in and out. Love yourself too. Only bond with those connected to dragons, only bond with unawakened familiars, don't bond with them all if players can't. Btw, "can potentially have up to over 100 familiars" ... look at my count. I have over 500. At over 500 awakened, that's 25,000 treasure I would get instantly every single day with a single button click. A full third of what the fairground can give instantly. That's 175,000 at the end of the week. A week's worth of single button pushes, and I can buy just about any treasure gene of my choice. At the end of the month, I have 750,000 treasure. That wouldn't just be me. That would be 99% of the players on FR--everyone who remembers it. Judging from the users online number, FR has roughly 10,000 people on daily. If each of them can bond with an average of 100 awakened familiars, that's [i]50,000,000[/i] treasure being thrown into the economy [i]every single day[/i]. Not counting chests. The cost of items would skyrocket, and FR would be Neopets and Gaia all over again with inflation. Sure, players would have more treasure, but each individual treasure would have way less buying power. Scrolls of Renaming would be 50,000, most treasure genes would cost near a million each, and heaven knows how high food, Baldwin materials, and clothing would go. This is why we say players should earn their treasure. Making everything accessible with the click of a button causes too much harm to the site and everyone on it. Yes, I get some players have physical limitations which is why in my first post I suggested keyboard controls for bonding, just like how the Coli will eventually have. But if players still want to insist a Bond All button is necessary, then for all the exact same reasons I insist that a Fairground button is necessary. I find the Fairground way more tedious and boring than bonding (especially without pause buttons on Archifracture!). So I insist that we have a button where we can instantly collect 75,000 from the Fairgrounds since it takes hours to do, is a pain to do every day, is so monotonous, is painful on the wrists, consists of a ton of button clicking etc. And for the Coli too! Coli grinding is so obnoxious and dull we should be able to click a button and get an hour worth of Coli grinding loot. Because of all the same reasons people support this suggestion.
Quote:
I agree with this on so many Levels, considering that you can potentially have up to over 100 Familiars, it would take absolutely hours to change and exchange Familiars one at a time to slot into a Dragon's Familiar spot in order to bond with them.
I have 98 permanent dragons all with familiars. That's roughly 100, and I can bond with them all in 10ish minutes.

No one said players have to swap familiars in and out. Love yourself too. Only bond with those connected to dragons, only bond with unawakened familiars, don't bond with them all if players can't.

Btw, "can potentially have up to over 100 familiars" ... look at my count. I have over 500. At over 500 awakened, that's 25,000 treasure I would get instantly every single day with a single button click. A full third of what the fairground can give instantly. That's 175,000 at the end of the week. A week's worth of single button pushes, and I can buy just about any treasure gene of my choice. At the end of the month, I have 750,000 treasure.

That wouldn't just be me. That would be 99% of the players on FR--everyone who remembers it. Judging from the users online number, FR has roughly 10,000 people on daily. If each of them can bond with an average of 100 awakened familiars, that's 50,000,000 treasure being thrown into the economy every single day. Not counting chests. The cost of items would skyrocket, and FR would be Neopets and Gaia all over again with inflation. Sure, players would have more treasure, but each individual treasure would have way less buying power. Scrolls of Renaming would be 50,000, most treasure genes would cost near a million each, and heaven knows how high food, Baldwin materials, and clothing would go.

This is why we say players should earn their treasure. Making everything accessible with the click of a button causes too much harm to the site and everyone on it. Yes, I get some players have physical limitations which is why in my first post I suggested keyboard controls for bonding, just like how the Coli will eventually have.

But if players still want to insist a Bond All button is necessary, then for all the exact same reasons I insist that a Fairground button is necessary. I find the Fairground way more tedious and boring than bonding (especially without pause buttons on Archifracture!). So I insist that we have a button where we can instantly collect 75,000 from the Fairgrounds since it takes hours to do, is a pain to do every day, is so monotonous, is painful on the wrists, consists of a ton of button clicking etc. And for the Coli too! Coli grinding is so obnoxious and dull we should be able to click a button and get an hour worth of Coli grinding loot. Because of all the same reasons people support this suggestion.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
[quote]Scrolls of Renaming would be 50,000, most treasure genes would cost near a million each, and heaven knows how high food, Baldwin materials, and clothing would go.[/quote] Nah, MP studd most likely wouldn't change. So if you like treasure genes, good for you. But heavens forbid if you like gem stuff like gem genes (think 500k for Opal dragons is too much? watch new gem-gened dragons cost 5-6 mil t), accents, gem MP stuff like Night Sky silks or cats or vistas... Or prices for adoptables and custom art.
Quote:
Scrolls of Renaming would be 50,000, most treasure genes would cost near a million each, and heaven knows how high food, Baldwin materials, and clothing would go.
Nah, MP studd most likely wouldn't change. So if you like treasure genes, good for you. But heavens forbid if you like gem stuff like gem genes (think 500k for Opal dragons is too much? watch new gem-gened dragons cost 5-6 mil t), accents, gem MP stuff like Night Sky silks or cats or vistas... Or prices for adoptables and custom art.
Why is everyone taking a nick at me for my opinion? Damn -_- I support this idea, so stop picking me out on everything I say.
Why is everyone taking a nick at me for my opinion? Damn -_- I support this idea, so stop picking me out on everything I say.
tumblr_inline_nk8fzk6nc31sztcmx.png
Yups, treasure MP items would remain cheap because the treasure MP is a sink of its own. It's everything that is NOT a treasure MP item who might get troublesome to get. Swipp ingredients, higher-tier Baldwin item, gem items and gathering-exclusive familiars, namely. [quote]Why is everyone taking a nick at me for my opinion? Damn -_- I support this idea, so stop picking me out on everything I say.[/quote] I have been on this site for 3 years and I never bothered with familiar bonding. I don't think I went above the Rusted Chest tier, because it's boring. Yet, I can make money fine, I just decide to do it in other ways. If you don't want to take the time to bond with familiars, it's a really viable way to play. You can easily play without bonding! Remember - on the suggestion forum, it's never personal.
Yups, treasure MP items would remain cheap because the treasure MP is a sink of its own.

It's everything that is NOT a treasure MP item who might get troublesome to get. Swipp ingredients, higher-tier Baldwin item, gem items and gathering-exclusive familiars, namely.
Quote:

I have been on this site for 3 years and I never bothered with familiar bonding. I don't think I went above the Rusted Chest tier, because it's boring. Yet, I can make money fine, I just decide to do it in other ways.

If you don't want to take the time to bond with familiars, it's a really viable way to play. You can easily play without bonding!

Remember - on the suggestion forum, it's never personal.
1 2 3 4 5