Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | More Lair Space (maybe 250+ slots)
1 2 3 4
Definite support! I've been capped for awhile now, and would love to expand more.
Definite support! I've been capped for awhile now, and would love to expand more.
x.x
zPhqDAB.png x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x

Ashki
earth dom lead

sales | mercs
goals | mochi
x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x
hjhGLON.png
Adding my support to this again because it's now been over a year since the last expansions!

But yes, I still will always support more lair expansions. I'm getting to the point where I'd love to have more lore babs but I have no one I want to kick now so ;w;

And please, more than 25 new spaces because that's not really much for a year for some.
Adding my support to this again because it's now been over a year since the last expansions!

But yes, I still will always support more lair expansions. I'm getting to the point where I'd love to have more lore babs but I have no one I want to kick now so ;w;

And please, more than 25 new spaces because that's not really much for a year for some.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
Adding my support to this as well.

It's very hard running a G1 lair with different sub-sections within that lair. I frequently have to reject G1's I would love to take in for this reason.

Even if it's a small boost (a page or so) it would help quite a bit with a lot of people who are booked to 10 pages!
Adding my support to this as well.

It's very hard running a G1 lair with different sub-sections within that lair. I frequently have to reject G1's I would love to take in for this reason.

Even if it's a small boost (a page or so) it would help quite a bit with a lot of people who are booked to 10 pages!
YAzXKmc.gif
Support.

There's the color expansion, and SO many new genes so the variety of dragons is ever expanding.

It's a great treasure sink, and honestly if they decide to "cap out" treasure wise, I'd even be okay with that. At this point I'd pay gems for space I'm getting so desperate.

I can never have enough pretty dragons.

PLEASE GIVE US MORE SPACE xD
Support.

There's the color expansion, and SO many new genes so the variety of dragons is ever expanding.

It's a great treasure sink, and honestly if they decide to "cap out" treasure wise, I'd even be okay with that. At this point I'd pay gems for space I'm getting so desperate.

I can never have enough pretty dragons.

PLEASE GIVE US MORE SPACE xD
W6NUU3j.png
Full support of this so long as the current lair expansion prices (at 10 pages) remain fixed or only undergo slight inflation.

While I don't think unlimited space is great, it would be a really nice development to have room for at least a couple more pages of dragons. Even at 10 pages it can feel far too crowded and restrictive, especially when I keep hatching G1 dragons that I would like to keep. There are also many more dream dragons I would very much like to take in all the same, but I cannot with the current restrictions. It is painful.
Full support of this so long as the current lair expansion prices (at 10 pages) remain fixed or only undergo slight inflation.

While I don't think unlimited space is great, it would be a really nice development to have room for at least a couple more pages of dragons. Even at 10 pages it can feel far too crowded and restrictive, especially when I keep hatching G1 dragons that I would like to keep. There are also many more dream dragons I would very much like to take in all the same, but I cannot with the current restrictions. It is painful.
YAzXKmc.gif
I am at the point of renting other peoples lair space for treasure so i can continue playing this game at all. Its no fun if you finally see a dragon with the colors youve been searching for for over a year but you have no space to buy it. Breeding projects are impossible to do in my own lair. I got rid of all my old dragons except 6 and still have no space... Even if its just 20-25 more slots that would help a lot, though i would prefer a bigger amount. With new genes being released every month and lair expansions coming every other year the relation just doesnt feel right anymore.
I am at the point of renting other peoples lair space for treasure so i can continue playing this game at all. Its no fun if you finally see a dragon with the colors youve been searching for for over a year but you have no space to buy it. Breeding projects are impossible to do in my own lair. I got rid of all my old dragons except 6 and still have no space... Even if its just 20-25 more slots that would help a lot, though i would prefer a bigger amount. With new genes being released every month and lair expansions coming every other year the relation just doesnt feel right anymore.

Hatchery%20of%20Matching%20Colors%20Banner.png
support. As there are more genes, we need space for more unique dragons.
support. As there are more genes, we need space for more unique dragons.
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
1 2 3 4