Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | More Lair Space (maybe 250+ slots)
1 2 3 4
@Sopheroo

Actually, I have 164 dragons. I put apparel on my dragons and such, and I don't think I've ever had issues picking a coli team or anything. Perhaps it's your computer?
@Sopheroo

Actually, I have 164 dragons. I put apparel on my dragons and such, and I don't think I've ever had issues picking a coli team or anything. Perhaps it's your computer?
@Sopheroo
I pick mine just fine? Not much apparel, but they have accents and stuff, and it's simply a picture from the database anyway, it's not like coli is constructing all the apparel layers :3

The only problem for me is to find the exact dragon I need in all that mess, tbh... the loading is very fast.
@Sopheroo
I pick mine just fine? Not much apparel, but they have accents and stuff, and it's simply a picture from the database anyway, it's not like coli is constructing all the apparel layers :3

The only problem for me is to find the exact dragon I need in all that mess, tbh... the loading is very fast.
Yep, if the servers can handle the extra data, I think they should open up more spaces for more treasure sinks! It only makes sense to do this so I support it!
Yep, if the servers can handle the extra data, I think they should open up more spaces for more treasure sinks! It only makes sense to do this so I support it!
XriSV9h.gif
@toonkuriboh @valemora

Yeah, right now, it works fine, because there is no reason to be in the coli right now.

Do the experience during a festival and you will notice that no, not everything is fine
@toonkuriboh @valemora

Yeah, right now, it works fine, because there is no reason to be in the coli right now.

Do the experience during a festival and you will notice that no, not everything is fine
@Sopheroo

I've personally never noticed this, and I have done it during festivals and such. I didn't even have troubles during NotN.
@Sopheroo

I've personally never noticed this, and I have done it during festivals and such. I didn't even have troubles during NotN.
Support.

I understand that the team doesnt want to allow unlimited space for server reasons and to keep the game fun i guess. not being able to hoard masses of dragons and actually having to decide which ones you want to keep is part of this game.

however ive been at the max cap for a while now and have sold a lot of my older pairs and can still barely make space to hatch my ready nests every day. i already had to sell dragons that i still care about a lot and i dont know what i will do if we dont get more space soon >> with the color expansion we had so many new colors that the lair expansion we got back then was a nice start but not nearly enough to try out the many new possibilities. i think 20 new spots, so 1 more page would be a good addition for now.
Support.

I understand that the team doesnt want to allow unlimited space for server reasons and to keep the game fun i guess. not being able to hoard masses of dragons and actually having to decide which ones you want to keep is part of this game.

however ive been at the max cap for a while now and have sold a lot of my older pairs and can still barely make space to hatch my ready nests every day. i already had to sell dragons that i still care about a lot and i dont know what i will do if we dont get more space soon >> with the color expansion we had so many new colors that the lair expansion we got back then was a nice start but not nearly enough to try out the many new possibilities. i think 20 new spots, so 1 more page would be a good addition for now.

Hatchery%20of%20Matching%20Colors%20Banner.png
My lair has been maxed for a while. I spend a lot of time dressing and caring for my dragons, and would love more slots for dragons with the new genes. There are so very many combinations and I adore my dragons. I totally support increased lair size.
My lair has been maxed for a while. I spend a lot of time dressing and caring for my dragons, and would love more slots for dragons with the new genes. There are so very many combinations and I adore my dragons. I totally support increased lair size.
BkIPCfy.jpg
Super support. They could give us 700 and I'd still find a way to fill them up.

EDIT: Its a great treasure sink for those of us who would use it. And I know many users who never would, so it shouldn't be a massive server strain. I for one will gladly keep dunking over a million T a pop for expansions if it means I can have more dragons.
Super support. They could give us 700 and I'd still find a way to fill them up.

EDIT: Its a great treasure sink for those of us who would use it. And I know many users who never would, so it shouldn't be a massive server strain. I for one will gladly keep dunking over a million T a pop for expansions if it means I can have more dragons.
W6NUU3j.png
bringing this back up as the anniversary came and went with no sign of an increase and my question about whether or not more would be added went unanswered.
bringing this back up as the anniversary came and went with no sign of an increase and my question about whether or not more would be added went unanswered.
1L5TGl1.pngjn0pAcU.pngNVgCjtR.pngghAVYGe.pngx3J6SUS.png
So much support. As an old dragon collector i soo need more space. And if they just scaled food garthering to lair size i would love to get atleast double of what we have now!
So much support. As an old dragon collector i soo need more space. And if they just scaled food garthering to lair size i would love to get atleast double of what we have now!
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
1 2 3 4