Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | sort Hoard by...
It would be nice if stuff in the Hoard could be organized. Like...
How much an item is worth,
How many of an item you have,
(for food items) how many food points it gives,
(for battle items) what level a dragon needs to be to use it,
That kind of thing.
It would be nice if stuff in the Hoard could be organized. Like...
How much an item is worth,
How many of an item you have,
(for food items) how many food points it gives,
(for battle items) what level a dragon needs to be to use it,
That kind of thing.
What if I was searching for a stack of 99 very cheap items in a 20 page hoard. How would that work?
What if I was searching for a stack of 99 very cheap items in a 20 page hoard. How would that work?
Current Sweetpuff hoard: 47
SWEETPUFF SYNONYMS
he/him
usually found eliminating sweetpuffs in the coli to acquire them
@TootzyTFM

If we do see this implemented, (and by the way, Support!), it will probably only allow you to sort by one criteria at a time - you could filter all your 99-stacks to the front, then go through them all by price, or sort by price and then worry about quantity.

Multi-level sorting, though handy, would probably be a harder feature to wrangle.

My question is how exactly multiple 99-stacks of the same item would be handled. If you have four stacks of Item A and six stacks of Item B, would B sort to the front since you have cumulatively more of that item, or would each stack be treated as a separate entity, so A would still come before B (if it's earlier in whatever the default sorting method is). And if you have a few 99-stacks of an item and then one 10-stack, would they still group together, or would the 10-stack be shuffled down with other items would only have 10 of?
@TootzyTFM

If we do see this implemented, (and by the way, Support!), it will probably only allow you to sort by one criteria at a time - you could filter all your 99-stacks to the front, then go through them all by price, or sort by price and then worry about quantity.

Multi-level sorting, though handy, would probably be a harder feature to wrangle.

My question is how exactly multiple 99-stacks of the same item would be handled. If you have four stacks of Item A and six stacks of Item B, would B sort to the front since you have cumulatively more of that item, or would each stack be treated as a separate entity, so A would still come before B (if it's earlier in whatever the default sorting method is). And if you have a few 99-stacks of an item and then one 10-stack, would they still group together, or would the 10-stack be shuffled down with other items would only have 10 of?
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png