Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Gender change scrols
Idk it sounds cool!
Idk it sounds cool!
ZzHMFvW.pngxtBt3oa.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvNuEX1r2ao8y_540.png
Sorry, this comes up often and the consensus is usually no support.

It would probably be a night mare to code, especially if any dragon could use it.

It would add many more dragons to an already crowded dragon market since it would open up potential breeding partners.

Sorry, this comes up often and the consensus is usually no support.

It would probably be a night mare to code, especially if any dragon could use it.

It would add many more dragons to an already crowded dragon market since it would open up potential breeding partners.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
I'd support pose change scrolls. The suggestion is literally just a few posts under yours: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/1169730

As for actually changing a dragons sex - no support. It'd break the coding of the site and if the dragons were still breedable after such a change it would also remove quite a bit of the challenge. This is a breeding game and needs some restrictions.

You also allready can 'change' the gender of your dragons by assigning them a gender in the bio.
I'd support pose change scrolls. The suggestion is literally just a few posts under yours: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/1169730

As for actually changing a dragons sex - no support. It'd break the coding of the site and if the dragons were still breedable after such a change it would also remove quite a bit of the challenge. This is a breeding game and needs some restrictions.

You also allready can 'change' the gender of your dragons by assigning them a gender in the bio.
No support for gender change scrolls. It'd be game breaking with a lot of coding issues and it would make breeding perfect dragons too easy. Changing genders is one of the only things we can't change and mechanically (regarding the actual game mechanics) there is a reason for that.

I would support pose change scrolls though.
No support for gender change scrolls. It'd be game breaking with a lot of coding issues and it would make breeding perfect dragons too easy. Changing genders is one of the only things we can't change and mechanically (regarding the actual game mechanics) there is a reason for that.

I would support pose change scrolls though.
XriSV9h.gif
@WillowThorn

This suggestion has been brought up many, many, many times. I refer you to what the Administration has said about this. In not one but two questions in the question and answer thread in the FR Discussion Forum.

Quote:
Quote:
Are we ever going to get sex change scrolls?

We have no plans to release an item like this.

From Q & A Thread Page 140 9/14/15

Almost 1 year to the date later...
Quote:
Quote:
Are there any plans for a gender change scroll? I feel like that would be very useful for breeding projects!

We don't have any plans to release an item like this right now. We feel would take the 'project' out of "breeding project", and would make narrowing down ranges much much easier for someone who purchases the scroll.

From Q & A Thread Page 591 9/12/16

I think that the second answer clearly says why this will never happen. As Aequorin said it would take the project out of breeding project.

So No Support. Yet Again.
@WillowThorn

This suggestion has been brought up many, many, many times. I refer you to what the Administration has said about this. In not one but two questions in the question and answer thread in the FR Discussion Forum.

Quote:
Quote:
Are we ever going to get sex change scrolls?

We have no plans to release an item like this.

From Q & A Thread Page 140 9/14/15

Almost 1 year to the date later...
Quote:
Quote:
Are there any plans for a gender change scroll? I feel like that would be very useful for breeding projects!

We don't have any plans to release an item like this right now. We feel would take the 'project' out of "breeding project", and would make narrowing down ranges much much easier for someone who purchases the scroll.

From Q & A Thread Page 591 9/12/16

I think that the second answer clearly says why this will never happen. As Aequorin said it would take the project out of breeding project.

So No Support. Yet Again.
No support, as every time a suggestion like this has popped up. It takes too much out of breeding (when you can get 100% of what you want instead of just 50% chance of getting what you want because you can just save up for a scroll) and also cheats the system given the male-female breeding process.
No support, as every time a suggestion like this has popped up. It takes too much out of breeding (when you can get 100% of what you want instead of just 50% chance of getting what you want because you can just save up for a scroll) and also cheats the system given the male-female breeding process.
uCR5SCW.png
No support. Something like this would be game breaking and is not a suitable mechanic due to the way FR is set up. Not to mention all the coding that would have to be redone to make it work.

IF you want a same sex pair but also want to use them for breeding, you can ignore the dragon's official stat info and put it in their bio that your female dragon is actually male in lore.
No support. Something like this would be game breaking and is not a suitable mechanic due to the way FR is set up. Not to mention all the coding that would have to be redone to make it work.

IF you want a same sex pair but also want to use them for breeding, you can ignore the dragon's official stat info and put it in their bio that your female dragon is actually male in lore.
forumsig7_by_adder_snake_bite-d9p3buh.png