Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 589 590 591 592 593 ... 753 754
[quote name="Aequorin" date=2016-09-12 21:36:46] The even number allows players to display complete breeding pairs if they want to. [/quote] This is fundamentally untrue though? It's still only five across, which still breaks up breeding pairs unnecessarily. Every player I'd ever encountered talking about lair page alterations asked for 12 or 18 slots per page. Is feedback still being considered/are we ever likely to see another similar change? (Heck make it 6x4 so we get 24 per page if you want to keep the page numbers low.)
Aequorin wrote on 2016-09-12:
The even number allows players to display complete breeding pairs if they want to.

This is fundamentally untrue though? It's still only five across, which still breaks up breeding pairs unnecessarily. Every player I'd ever encountered talking about lair page alterations asked for 12 or 18 slots per page. Is feedback still being considered/are we ever likely to see another similar change? (Heck make it 6x4 so we get 24 per page if you want to keep the page numbers low.)
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
Are you ever planing on making it so you can get all dragons back from being exalted?
Are you ever planing on making it so you can get all dragons back from being exalted?
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
Will there be an option to not breed dragons? Kinda like a toggle that prevents that dragon from being put on the list that shows up when selecting a breeding pair. Same as how hatchlings and those that aren't ready to breed, aren't shown. (I don't want to accidently breed my gen ones for example)
Will there be an option to not breed dragons? Kinda like a toggle that prevents that dragon from being put on the list that shows up when selecting a breeding pair. Same as how hatchlings and those that aren't ready to breed, aren't shown. (I don't want to accidently breed my gen ones for example)
C5V5o0z.png[/url]
What is love?
What is love?
Creature_Obsidian_Gargoyle.gif*Collecting notifs, so if you urgently want to contact me, please send a pm*Creature_Obsidian_Gargoyle.gif
I have some questions lately...

Many exalted dragons are Unnamed, as you know. But how are the deities able to differentiate them? Do all the Unnamed dragons have numbers like Unnamed #573957?

Do we get the chance to get a little peek at new breeds youre planning? :)

So what exactly is the beard of a male Guardian made of? Is it hair or fur or is it some kind of skin hanging down their chin?

Whats the exact size of the server Flight Rising is sitting off? I know it takes a lot of memory to run a site as big as FR. But what is the exact site of the server you use and do you need a bigger one to add more stuff like lair upgrades?

How many dragons were resurrected after you gave us the chance to get our exalted progens back? And which deity gave back the most dragons? And which deity returned less?

Do the deities have character traits? Like the wind singer being impatient and the storm catcher as an workaholic as well along with some anger issues?

Which are the favorite breeds, genes and colors of the staff members?

Seriously. For what do the deities use our lair expansion treasure? Are they running some kind of business and we have to give them taxes? Speaking of business... Now I'm thinking of the Stormcatcher, how he sits in a big leather armchair behind a desk with a lot of money bags on it XD

What are these little stubby arms of a Buttersnake? What is they're use?

How is an non aquatic dragon able to survive in a water clan? Water dragons can survive easy (Gills?), but whats with other elemental dragon? A Lightning dragon would get a rash action and a fire dragon would be wiped out, especially if the lair is an Ancient lair on the bottom on the sea. I guess, Arcane dragons still can cast a spell to breathe under water^^

Is it possible that you someday will release an Hydradragon with multiple heads or is there a problem with a breed like that?

Who lives in a pineapple in Sornieths sea?~

Just imagine you would get the money to do all you want to do with the site, what would that be? A possible flood of new lairspaces? ;)
I have some questions lately...

Many exalted dragons are Unnamed, as you know. But how are the deities able to differentiate them? Do all the Unnamed dragons have numbers like Unnamed #573957?

Do we get the chance to get a little peek at new breeds youre planning? :)

So what exactly is the beard of a male Guardian made of? Is it hair or fur or is it some kind of skin hanging down their chin?

Whats the exact size of the server Flight Rising is sitting off? I know it takes a lot of memory to run a site as big as FR. But what is the exact site of the server you use and do you need a bigger one to add more stuff like lair upgrades?

How many dragons were resurrected after you gave us the chance to get our exalted progens back? And which deity gave back the most dragons? And which deity returned less?

Do the deities have character traits? Like the wind singer being impatient and the storm catcher as an workaholic as well along with some anger issues?

Which are the favorite breeds, genes and colors of the staff members?

Seriously. For what do the deities use our lair expansion treasure? Are they running some kind of business and we have to give them taxes? Speaking of business... Now I'm thinking of the Stormcatcher, how he sits in a big leather armchair behind a desk with a lot of money bags on it XD

What are these little stubby arms of a Buttersnake? What is they're use?

How is an non aquatic dragon able to survive in a water clan? Water dragons can survive easy (Gills?), but whats with other elemental dragon? A Lightning dragon would get a rash action and a fire dragon would be wiped out, especially if the lair is an Ancient lair on the bottom on the sea. I guess, Arcane dragons still can cast a spell to breathe under water^^

Is it possible that you someday will release an Hydradragon with multiple heads or is there a problem with a breed like that?

Who lives in a pineapple in Sornieths sea?~

Just imagine you would get the money to do all you want to do with the site, what would that be? A possible flood of new lairspaces? ;)
egg.gif
Do you have plans to ever raise the coliseum level cap as you have the gathering level cap as new venues are added?
Do you have plans to ever raise the coliseum level cap as you have the gathering level cap as new venues are added?
3RvEHPl.png
What's worse: an Emperor with many heads, or multiple emperors with a few heads a piece?
What's worse: an Emperor with many heads, or multiple emperors with a few heads a piece?
lik2pA1X.jpg
Why are a snapper's back legs so much longer than their front ones? Wouldn't this result in them constantly sticking their tails and butts up in the air while walking around?
Why are a snapper's back legs so much longer than their front ones? Wouldn't this result in them constantly sticking their tails and butts up in the air while walking around?
AXFBrIx.png
I've noticed some fixes to Runes in the last few hours. Are the changes all finished now, or do I need to keep waiting before I redo all my previews? And why weren't the changes noted anywhere, even as a followup post in the announcement thread?
I've noticed some fixes to Runes in the last few hours. Are the changes all finished now, or do I need to keep waiting before I redo all my previews? And why weren't the changes noted anywhere, even as a followup post in the announcement thread?
Would you consider a 'change eye color' scroll? I know that sometimes there is a dragon that you just wish had another Flight's eye color but there's really no way to get that exact dragon with the eye color you want in a short amount of time. I get that there'd be a population thing going on and such, but what if you made the scrolls a high end price?
Would you consider a 'change eye color' scroll? I know that sometimes there is a dragon that you just wish had another Flight's eye color but there's really no way to get that exact dragon with the eye color you want in a short amount of time. I get that there'd be a population thing going on and such, but what if you made the scrolls a high end price?
qvTNuJR.png
~May the wind forever be in your favour and may it always be at your back~

Australian | FR +19 | She/Her
candle-smol.png
1 2 ... 589 590 591 592 593 ... 753 754