Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | (NEW BREED) Peacock dragons!
1 2 3 4 5 6
The idea is nice, but I have a bit of a problem with the flightless wings. Peacocks in flight are gorgeous, so why should peacock dragons be flightless? Additionally, I can see existing genes clashing with the colors on these guys if they have a default pattern on their feathers...
Support for the breed, but they may need a little more thought.
The idea is nice, but I have a bit of a problem with the flightless wings. Peacocks in flight are gorgeous, so why should peacock dragons be flightless? Additionally, I can see existing genes clashing with the colors on these guys if they have a default pattern on their feathers...
Support for the breed, but they may need a little more thought.
s0CjrtN.gif
◊ [ Deus ] ◊
[ Art | Accents ]
[ He/Him | FR +2 ]..
[ G1 Search ]
[ comms OPEN ]
yUJyALg.png649jXJG.pngsEBxtxA.png
h3hyeue.png
@Mycatking hey! I love this idea, and i fully support it, and i wanted to visit this idea as well. i tried out the male peacock dragon. :) [img]http://orig11.deviantart.net/8b53/f/2017/195/a/a/peacock_dragon_by_horseesill-dbgbevz.png[/img] [size=2]im so sorry if you wouldn't like anyone redesigning this concept breed. ;w; I wanted to try out designing the female as well, but i won't if this bothers you.[/size]
@Mycatking

hey! I love this idea, and i fully support it, and i wanted to visit this idea as well. i tried out the male peacock dragon. :)

peacock_dragon_by_horseesill-dbgbevz.png

im so sorry if you wouldn't like anyone redesigning this concept breed. ;w;
I wanted to try out designing the female as well, but i won't if this bothers you.

1367_150px_horseesill_by_miirshroom_dbtl9m8_by_horseesill-dbtp62y.png
@Mycatking YUS I want peacocks! Nice drawings btw:}

@Horseesill I like your picture :3
@Mycatking YUS I want peacocks! Nice drawings btw:}

@Horseesill I like your picture :3
3 hours ahead of FR Time
— I sell selectively bred and leveled dragons!
As much as I LOVE peacocks, this design still seems too similar to skydancers and coatls for me. It would probably be better if there was some type of apparel that let us give dragons peacock crests and tails, because this still pretty much looks like a skydancer w/ bonus features.

To be clear, I still love these pictures and I wish there was a way to get peacock dragons, I just think they would be better as apparel inspiration than their own a separate breed.
As much as I LOVE peacocks, this design still seems too similar to skydancers and coatls for me. It would probably be better if there was some type of apparel that let us give dragons peacock crests and tails, because this still pretty much looks like a skydancer w/ bonus features.

To be clear, I still love these pictures and I wish there was a way to get peacock dragons, I just think they would be better as apparel inspiration than their own a separate breed.
1185.png 1186.png 1187.png 1188.png
@Horseesill
It looks great! Thank you~~~
(and you can try the female if you want!)
@Horseesill
It looks great! Thank you~~~
(and you can try the female if you want!)
ping me to get my attention
WE NEED MORE BREEDS
support!
WE NEED MORE BREEDS
support!
15584.png21402.png3083.png22391.pngshe/her- bi dom crazy +1 FR time
I fully support this, im loving @Horseesill design

cant wait to see what you come up with for the female

@Mycatking

your new breed MUST happen!
I fully support this, im loving @Horseesill design

cant wait to see what you come up with for the female

@Mycatking

your new breed MUST happen!
@Mycatking @AuburnFields @Royce I'm glad you like it. :') Anyways, I would fill my lair with these dragons if I'm being honest. Female - [img]http://orig11.deviantart.net/4c55/f/2017/195/6/5/female_peacock_dragon_by_horseesill-dbgd79z.png[/img] and i made a baby as well, although i don't think it turned out as well as the other two.. [img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/d68e/f/2017/195/0/6/bb_p_by_horseesill-dbgd7a3.png[/img]
@Mycatking @AuburnFields @Royce

I'm glad you like it. :')

Anyways, I would fill my lair with these dragons if I'm being honest.

Female -
female_peacock_dragon_by_horseesill-dbgd79z.png

and i made a baby as well, although i don't think it turned out as well as the other two..
bb_p_by_horseesill-dbgd7a3.png
1367_150px_horseesill_by_miirshroom_dbtl9m8_by_horseesill-dbtp62y.png
Maybe a thicker/bigger body so it looks less like a skydancer, but otherwise a great idea!
Maybe a thicker/bigger body so it looks less like a skydancer, but otherwise a great idea!
A little too obsessed with this game...
@Horseesill

The female isn't as majestic looking as the male, which i think is something that needs to be there as peacocks themselves are a bit majestic :)

i do like where you are going with her though

I actually quite like @Mycatking original design for the female, with some tweaks it could be a nice base point

apologies if i am over stepping! i would just be over the moon to see this breed get picked up and i think we need to work together to get that done

if its ok, id love to have a go at the female and help tweak the baby. Whatever i come up with will obviously be an add on to what has already been done and will defiantly not be the finished design

@Horseesill

The female isn't as majestic looking as the male, which i think is something that needs to be there as peacocks themselves are a bit majestic :)

i do like where you are going with her though

I actually quite like @Mycatking original design for the female, with some tweaks it could be a nice base point

apologies if i am over stepping! i would just be over the moon to see this breed get picked up and i think we need to work together to get that done

if its ok, id love to have a go at the female and help tweak the baby. Whatever i come up with will obviously be an add on to what has already been done and will defiantly not be the finished design

1 2 3 4 5 6