Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Gardening System (come brainstorm?)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
This would certainly be a really nice minigame. Do want. Supported!
This would certainly be a really nice minigame. Do want. Supported!
Looking for Very Specific Dragons - please check out my profile!
@GhostScream That sounds neat, but it is probably different enough to be it's own feature entirely!
@GhostScream That sounds neat, but it is probably different enough to be it's own feature entirely!
Totally support, you have put serious thought into this and come up with some great ideas.
Totally support, you have put serious thought into this and come up with some great ideas.
Wow, just... wow. You really put a lot of thought into this! I'm impressed! It seems like a really good addition!

Definitely supporting this.
Wow, just... wow. You really put a lot of thought into this! I'm impressed! It seems like a really good addition!

Definitely supporting this.
support! perhaps alchemy could somehow be incorporated as well. using the plants you grow and the pests you gather to create potions that do all sorts of things. like increase stats for the coliseum, or affecting colors or even crafting the gene blueprints yourself. obviously there would be a system of what makes what. probably another thing entirely but something that you could use gardening for. :3
support! perhaps alchemy could somehow be incorporated as well. using the plants you grow and the pests you gather to create potions that do all sorts of things. like increase stats for the coliseum, or affecting colors or even crafting the gene blueprints yourself. obviously there would be a system of what makes what. probably another thing entirely but something that you could use gardening for. :3
Pix-fam.png
I-C-adopt.png

Pixel Familiars

Adopt Shop
_________________________________ Hatchery

Dress dragons. Win Treasure.
Nest.png
Luminax-mini.png
To grow seafood using this you could grow water based plants like the Jungle Lily [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/167.png[/img] and the pests could be insects and seafood (rather than meat)
To grow seafood using this you could grow water based plants like the Jungle Lily 167.png
and the pests could be insects and seafood (rather than meat)
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
This is incredibly detailed and I applaud you. I'm not sure about the substance of the idea (I didn't give it a full read-through yet, but I plan to), but I just wanted to say "EXCELLENT JOB"
This is incredibly detailed and I applaud you. I'm not sure about the substance of the idea (I didn't give it a full read-through yet, but I plan to), but I just wanted to say "EXCELLENT JOB"
Fayd's Exaltation Overhaul
The ******* Links are correct. There's a bug preventing direct Forum URLs.
Thank you all for your support!
Thank you all for your support!
Such great detail on how it should work I have nothing to add. I love gardening so I totally support this idea! ^U^
Such great detail on how it should work I have nothing to add. I love gardening so I totally support this idea! ^U^
BannerMindastsya_zps799c7982.png
@Thrage and others, are you seeing this? It's awesome :D
@Thrage and others, are you seeing this? It's awesome :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24