Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Buy back exalted proGen/Gen1s?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Like maybe have the option to be able to buy back a gen1 you exalted or just be able to buy back one of your exalted proGens. This wouldn't be cheap though, it should be really expensive.
Like maybe have the option to be able to buy back a gen1 you exalted or just be able to buy back one of your exalted proGens. This wouldn't be cheap though, it should be really expensive.
weasel-s-light-sprite.pngpr7Tort.png
Support if it was progens only. Exalting is to help remove dragons from the game, and that includes gen ones. Progens are better in that retrospect due to being account-bound.
Support if it was progens only. Exalting is to help remove dragons from the game, and that includes gen ones. Progens are better in that retrospect due to being account-bound.
2drwvZa.png
I do not believe that gen 1s should be brought back. Sorry, but they are just like any other dragon in all respects except they don't have parents.

However, progens, I do believe that you should be able to bring them back. Those are the first dragons you get and the only one you can customize to a certain extent.

A fee to do so also sounds reasonable.
I do not believe that gen 1s should be brought back. Sorry, but they are just like any other dragon in all respects except they don't have parents.

However, progens, I do believe that you should be able to bring them back. Those are the first dragons you get and the only one you can customize to a certain extent.

A fee to do so also sounds reasonable.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
proGens r the first dragons u receive in the game riiiiiight. cause if so i totally agree with that idea. i would really like to retake my mirror, cause now that i a little more experienced with the game, i want back my gen one mirror...
proGens r the first dragons u receive in the game riiiiiight. cause if so i totally agree with that idea. i would really like to retake my mirror, cause now that i a little more experienced with the game, i want back my gen one mirror...
I don't really think any exalted dragon should ever be able to be recovered. No dragon really has that much actual value. Gen1 dragons are fairly easy to come by, to be honest! Even progens are basically just Gen1s who can't be sold, there's nothing that makes them special besides sentimentality. Rather than focus on exalted dragons, which should be permanently out of the game, I think it's better for people to buy dragons from the existing enormous dragon market.
I don't really think any exalted dragon should ever be able to be recovered. No dragon really has that much actual value. Gen1 dragons are fairly easy to come by, to be honest! Even progens are basically just Gen1s who can't be sold, there's nothing that makes them special besides sentimentality. Rather than focus on exalted dragons, which should be permanently out of the game, I think it's better for people to buy dragons from the existing enormous dragon market.
There is literally nothing wrong with the ability to bring back progens, as they do not give anything towards dominance, and do not give money
There is literally nothing wrong with the ability to bring back progens, as they do not give anything towards dominance, and do not give money
Support for progens not for random gen ones though.

Progens are something special - especially the one you made at the beginning. It is the only 'gen one' you can decide the colors for (well 2/3).

I've never understood why people are so hasty with doing away something gifted to them to start out with - especially since hitting basically any forum with a question regarding progens will lead to many people telling you not to unless you are absolutely sure no amount of geneing or scatterscrolling will help.

But I do see the many many people regretting that step later on. So why not allow progens back - doesn't hurt anyone. Its at max 2 dragon more in the game - two dragons that can't be sold or traded. Problem solved.
Support for progens not for random gen ones though.

Progens are something special - especially the one you made at the beginning. It is the only 'gen one' you can decide the colors for (well 2/3).

I've never understood why people are so hasty with doing away something gifted to them to start out with - especially since hitting basically any forum with a question regarding progens will lead to many people telling you not to unless you are absolutely sure no amount of geneing or scatterscrolling will help.

But I do see the many many people regretting that step later on. So why not allow progens back - doesn't hurt anyone. Its at max 2 dragon more in the game - two dragons that can't be sold or traded. Problem solved.
G1s are not all that special so no support for a way to get any of them back. But support for one time only buyback for progens.
G1s are not all that special so no support for a way to get any of them back. But support for one time only buyback for progens.
+10 FR T
IKTR: while I do have a fandragon tab my whole lair is filled with refs
hRysX66.png
Support for progen.

Progen are account-bound, don't count towards dominance and they don't give you money.
So many people regret exalting their progen. I see no harm in being able to buy them back (with restrictions of course, making it an expensive one-time recovery for example).
Support for progen.

Progen are account-bound, don't count towards dominance and they don't give you money.
So many people regret exalting their progen. I see no harm in being able to buy them back (with restrictions of course, making it an expensive one-time recovery for example).
natureh5.png
Support for one-time return of progens.
Support for one-time return of progens.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7