Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New Dragon Search in the AH
1 2 3
So everytime I try to find a mate for a dragon, it takes me a while with all the color combos. What if we could search color ranges? Like the entire blue section of the color wheel, or maybe just a few colors. Example:
Search from:
(Color name) to (color name)
Another one could be to search by gene. If you want to search by a few genes, it could look something like this:
Search from:
Primary: (gene name), (gene name), (gene name)
Secondary: (gene name), (gene name), (gene name)
Tertiary: (gene name), (gene name), (gene name)
But, you'd only be able to search a few genes at a time.

And, I think being able to search for a dragon based off of level, adult or hatchling, and RTB countdown would be a good idea. Searching for dragon's level could be in increments. (1-5, 5-10, 10-15, 15-20, 20-25). For RTB countdown, you could enter a specific amount of days, or do lowest to highest/highest to lowest.
There could just be an 'Advanced Search' option, which would change the search to the the things that there are now and the things I've described. A similar example made by @Jemadar:
AdvancedSearchMockup2.jpg

And, even though this isn't dragon related, being able to search a specific amount of items would be great. Lets say you need 99 food items. Instead of looking around for the best deal, being able to search for 99 items would be great.
Also, being able to sell gems/treasure would be cool. If you have a bunch of gems you don't want, you can sell them in the AH for however much treasure you want. Then, someone can buy them.
So everytime I try to find a mate for a dragon, it takes me a while with all the color combos. What if we could search color ranges? Like the entire blue section of the color wheel, or maybe just a few colors. Example:
Search from:
(Color name) to (color name)
Another one could be to search by gene. If you want to search by a few genes, it could look something like this:
Search from:
Primary: (gene name), (gene name), (gene name)
Secondary: (gene name), (gene name), (gene name)
Tertiary: (gene name), (gene name), (gene name)
But, you'd only be able to search a few genes at a time.

And, I think being able to search for a dragon based off of level, adult or hatchling, and RTB countdown would be a good idea. Searching for dragon's level could be in increments. (1-5, 5-10, 10-15, 15-20, 20-25). For RTB countdown, you could enter a specific amount of days, or do lowest to highest/highest to lowest.
There could just be an 'Advanced Search' option, which would change the search to the the things that there are now and the things I've described. A similar example made by @Jemadar:

And, even though this isn't dragon related, being able to search a specific amount of items would be great. Lets say you need 99 food items. Instead of looking around for the best deal, being able to search for 99 items would be great.
Also, being able to sell gems/treasure would be cool. If you have a bunch of gems you don't want, you can sell them in the AH for however much treasure you want. Then, someone can buy them.
1_by_cas_a_fras-d9f78qu.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-d9f78qe.gif3_by_cas_a_fras-d9f78q9.gif
Support. I hate it how I can't try and find a range when buying my dragons' mates, because most of the time there would be none of that color combo, and takes more than enough time that I want to do this. Would definitely help everyone.
Support. I hate it how I can't try and find a range when buying my dragons' mates, because most of the time there would be none of that color combo, and takes more than enough time that I want to do this. Would definitely help everyone.
2sMsulH.gifXIritEX.png2sMsulH.gif
@RuffTheRuler Support! Trying to locate an appropriate partner for breeding is rather annoying when you think you've found the perfect dragon and then you have to wait for a few days before it can breed.
@RuffTheRuler Support! Trying to locate an appropriate partner for breeding is rather annoying when you think you've found the perfect dragon and then you have to wait for a few days before it can breed.
giphy.gif
support! buying dragons can be so annoying because i have to check so many color combos, i wish you could select ones you do or don't want to see, and ESPECIALLY support that hatchling or adult feature!
support! buying dragons can be so annoying because i have to check so many color combos, i wish you could select ones you do or don't want to see, and ESPECIALLY support that hatchling or adult feature!
Crow JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
160P7Fb.png
kCHWEjf.png
I really want this to happen </3
I really want this to happen </3
xoxo ur so cool
Candycane Xolo
Hey all - Just a head's up: A number of posts have been removed from this thread in accordance with the update to our [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=62][b]Suggestions Forum Policy[/b][/url]: [quote][b]The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:[/b] [LIST] [*]“Support” [*]“No support” [*]Quoting another post [*]Quoting another post with ONLY “support/no support” [/LIST][/quote] [br]Suggestions are implemented based on how they fit within the design philosophy of the game and not by voting, popularity, or lack thereof. Thank you!
Hey all -

Just a head's up: A number of posts have been removed from this thread in accordance with the update to our Suggestions Forum Policy:

Quote:
The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:
  • “Support”
  • “No support”
  • Quoting another post
  • Quoting another post with ONLY “support/no support”

Suggestions are implemented based on how they fit within the design philosophy of the game and not by voting, popularity, or lack thereof.

Thank you!
I pretty much support all AH search improvement suggestions. I don't know what is being used for the database(s) for this game, but sometimes I get the feeling it involves Fae dragons and post it notes.
I pretty much support all AH search improvement suggestions. I don't know what is being used for the database(s) for this game, but sometimes I get the feeling it involves Fae dragons and post it notes.
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
yes i compleatly support this i a realy wanting some better ah searches being new i find it quite hard to find what i am looking for i just want to know about how much a level 25 costs!
yes i compleatly support this i a realy wanting some better ah searches being new i find it quite hard to find what i am looking for i just want to know about how much a level 25 costs!
0DHG8af.png
[img]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d108/PawPrintExpress/AdvancedSearchMockup2.jpg[/img] [url=http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d108/PawPrintExpress/AdvancedSearchMockup2.jpg]Link to bigger picture, I hope[/url] Since this suggestion comes up so often, here is the way I think a potential improvement to the dragon search in the AH could look. More of an 'Advanced Search'. This isn't quite accurate, there are some things that wouldn't be under the 'exclude' category, such as the options with only two choices. (sex, hatchling/dragon, etc..) Those would just have to be included in the 'include' section because choosing one, automatically excludes the other. There are also some options I didn't include mainly because I either didn't see them when I made this or I forgot about them when I made this. Also, I didn't include individual colors as an option to search for because we are getting so many new colors, it would make the popup so large. Plus you can already search for specific colors through the regular search. You could choose any combination of 'include'/'exclude' you wanted as long as they were logical (ie you can't search for a blue range primary dragon, but then say don't search for a blue range primary dragon). So you could look for a blue primary/blue secondary/not pink tertiary dragon with say speckle/freckle primary/secondary genes, but you don't want to see crackle or circuit tertiary genes. You might also not want certain breeds.

Link to bigger picture, I hope

Since this suggestion comes up so often, here is the way I think a potential improvement to the dragon search in the AH could look. More of an 'Advanced Search'.

This isn't quite accurate, there are some things that wouldn't be under the 'exclude' category, such as the options with only two choices. (sex, hatchling/dragon, etc..) Those would just have to be included in the 'include' section because choosing one, automatically excludes the other. There are also some options I didn't include mainly because I either didn't see them when I made this or I forgot about them when I made this.

Also, I didn't include individual colors as an option to search for because we are getting so many new colors, it would make the popup so large. Plus you can already search for specific colors through the regular search.

You could choose any combination of 'include'/'exclude' you wanted as long as they were logical (ie you can't search for a blue range primary dragon, but then say don't search for a blue range primary dragon). So you could look for a blue primary/blue secondary/not pink tertiary dragon with say speckle/freckle primary/secondary genes, but you don't want to see crackle or circuit tertiary genes. You might also not want certain breeds.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
Full support.

The AH could definitely use an advanced search function.
Ive been supporting every thread that brings this up and I really hope it happens.

That mockup is wonderful.
I like the idea of having a section where you can say what you would not like to see as well, very useful for those times that you don't know exactly what you want but you know what you DON'T want.
Full support.

The AH could definitely use an advanced search function.
Ive been supporting every thread that brings this up and I really hope it happens.

That mockup is wonderful.
I like the idea of having a section where you can say what you would not like to see as well, very useful for those times that you don't know exactly what you want but you know what you DON'T want.
1 2 3