Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Search bar in Bestiary
1 2 3 4
Nothing much to say, I think that there should be a Search bar in Bestiary. It would make easier to people to find and check if a specific beast is Wary or Awakened, etc. Also it would make quicker to check if you even HAVE the beast you are looking at the Marketplace or Auction House and prevent instant buys.

OR sorting of Familiars by Letter. Or both <3

I hope that these statements are clear xD

BTW. Forum needs a Search bar too.
Nothing much to say, I think that there should be a Search bar in Bestiary. It would make easier to people to find and check if a specific beast is Wary or Awakened, etc. Also it would make quicker to check if you even HAVE the beast you are looking at the Marketplace or Auction House and prevent instant buys.

OR sorting of Familiars by Letter. Or both <3

I hope that these statements are clear xD

BTW. Forum needs a Search bar too.
jvdWac5.pnggif_by_zwiezda-d9071b6.gif
@Fenrisa

Forum search will be enabled again as soon as the site is table enough to not break from it anymore ;) Or at least that is the last info we got on this.

But yes support. Some kind of search or filterintool for the bestiary would be usefull.
@Fenrisa

Forum search will be enabled again as soon as the site is table enough to not break from it anymore ;) Or at least that is the last info we got on this.

But yes support. Some kind of search or filterintool for the bestiary would be usefull.
Yep, support, either a search bar or a sorting of Familiars by Letter rather then all listed alphabetically would be so helpful.
Yep, support, either a search bar or a sorting of Familiars by Letter rather then all listed alphabetically would be so helpful.
sig.png
It's the small things that matter sometimes, and this is one!
I support!
It's the small things that matter sometimes, and this is one!
I support!
4wPbTeZ.jpgSyCN2na.pngaM4Qu0f.gifOFrfPUV.pngSN6WNSw.png
[quote=shortkeike]Yep, support, either a search bar or a sorting of Familiars by Letter rather then all listed alphabetically would be so helpful.[/quote] Oh yes, that is nice idea too :)
shortkeike wrote:
Oh yes, that is nice idea too :)
jvdWac5.pnggif_by_zwiezda-d9071b6.gif
This would be nice
This would be nice
Support.
Support.
I9uZ2ky.png
support
support
Support.
Support.
Hel || College Student || She/Her