Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Coliseum: Battle Stones
1 2
Have you considered a hard fragment for a defense bonus or a defense focused equivalent to Scholar and Berserker (Guardian or Sentinel might work for names)?
Have you considered a hard fragment for a defense bonus or a defense focused equivalent to Scholar and Berserker (Guardian or Sentinel might work for names)?
I'd love defense boosting stones, but that's the mmo paladin in me talking xD
I would have a lair full of tank dragons for sure!
I'd love defense boosting stones, but that's the mmo paladin in me talking xD
I would have a lair full of tank dragons for sure!
anything for more variety.
9121892.png xxxxx
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
Support.
Support.
nkw.png
Support

I also suggest that the elemental stones be given a buff. There is no reason to use them.
Support

I also suggest that the elemental stones be given a buff. There is no reason to use them.
PdgyR10.png
Support! [quote name="inklizard" date=2015-04-23 03:08:50] anything for more variety. [/quote] I usually play MMOs as a frontline healer, would love to have a high-defense mage! (we also need an "anchor" stone for attracting attacks towards the tank)
Support!
inklizard wrote on 2015-04-23:

I usually play MMOs as a frontline healer, would love to have a high-defense mage!

(we also need an "anchor" stone for attracting attacks towards the tank)
66MHIIb.png
[quote name="Cutiepaws" date=2015-04-23 07:14:20] Support! [quote name="inklizard" date=2015-04-23 03:08:50] anything for more variety. [/quote] I usually play MMOs as a frontline healer, would love to have a high-defense mage! ([b]we also need an "anchor" stone for attracting attacks towards the tank[/b]) [/quote] Maybe something like "taunt"? Imagine an animation of a tongue doing the "prrft" thing. (I believe it might be called "blowing a raspberry" in English?) Checked and yes, it's called blowing a raspberry. Imagine seeing that from your snapper.
Cutiepaws wrote on 2015-04-23:
Support!
inklizard wrote on 2015-04-23:

I usually play MMOs as a frontline healer, would love to have a high-defense mage!

(we also need an "anchor" stone for attracting attacks towards the tank)

Maybe something like "taunt"? Imagine an animation of a tongue doing the "prrft" thing. (I believe it might be called "blowing a raspberry" in English?)

Checked and yes, it's called blowing a raspberry. Imagine seeing that from your snapper.
sigFR.png
Support, also support an augment OR accessory stone that boosts accuracy...
Support, also support an augment OR accessory stone that boosts accuracy...
Lost Lute pgE81Sv.png Aerborne Ambassador
Support for tank stones and generally making tanks more useful.
Honestly they are crap right now. I mean you can use one, but that role would literally be filled better by anything else if you have a team of three dragons.

Right now with the ability to protect only one of two targets and needing to split points between four stats (either INT or STR, QCK, DEF (for guard chance) and VIT) make them kinda terrible in comparison to mages and sweepers.

So to expand on the OP:
- An ambush level stone that acts as taunt to draw enemy attacks so they can tank for the less sturdy dragons (what a novel concept, a tank that can actually effectively tank for it's party.)
- OR allow guard to cover two dragons instead of one, maybe only allow anticipate to generate breath for the first attack though if they feel that's OP.
- OR an eliminate-level guard equivalent that works on the whole party
- a berserker level stone that fortifies DEF, VIT, and either QCK or MND (I'd prefer QCK, because MND is so useless with it's damage reduction it's better to put those points into VIT for more health. DEF is the same way but you are at least forced to take it for a guard chance.)
- Health Fragments, low level fragment equivalent to existing ones that give VIT and DEF
Support for tank stones and generally making tanks more useful.
Honestly they are crap right now. I mean you can use one, but that role would literally be filled better by anything else if you have a team of three dragons.

Right now with the ability to protect only one of two targets and needing to split points between four stats (either INT or STR, QCK, DEF (for guard chance) and VIT) make them kinda terrible in comparison to mages and sweepers.

So to expand on the OP:
- An ambush level stone that acts as taunt to draw enemy attacks so they can tank for the less sturdy dragons (what a novel concept, a tank that can actually effectively tank for it's party.)
- OR allow guard to cover two dragons instead of one, maybe only allow anticipate to generate breath for the first attack though if they feel that's OP.
- OR an eliminate-level guard equivalent that works on the whole party
- a berserker level stone that fortifies DEF, VIT, and either QCK or MND (I'd prefer QCK, because MND is so useless with it's damage reduction it's better to put those points into VIT for more health. DEF is the same way but you are at least forced to take it for a guard chance.)
- Health Fragments, low level fragment equivalent to existing ones that give VIT and DEF
Support, defense boosting could easily make it easier to encourage other styles besides beserker.
Support, defense boosting could easily make it easier to encourage other styles besides beserker.
1 2